Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I doubt.. today they showed next week jhanak ka photoshoot hai with Adi for her film.. jhanak said she will do the movie.. toh yeh pregnancy and miscarriage track is for a week only.. they can’t stretch this.. they will show she is already 2-3 months pregnant coz Kashmir night ko hue kafi time hogaya hai… she is just 22 and ab baby doesn’t make sense.. she has to make her career first.. ani will be mute breaking jhanak’s heart.. won’t accept and will go round and round…. they will go for paternity test but use pehle miscarriage hoga and she will go back to mumbai.. ani will get to know the truth and will be guilty… isse zyaada iss track mein kuch nahi hone wala..

Krushal’s posted ki ani kisi ko muh dikhane ke layak nahi hai toh manipulative ani toh bhul jao.. he won’t open his mouth.. uska prestige and ego uske liye sabse imp hai.. in the bts also ani is not there.. pakka apni princess ko convince karne gaya hoga..

I hope Aisa hi ho ...this track must finish soon..

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I doubt.. today they showed next week jhanak ka photoshoot hai with Adi for her film.. jhanak said she will do the movie.. toh yeh pregnancy and miscarriage track is for a week only.. they can’t stretch this.. they will show she is already 2-3 months pregnant coz Kashmir night ko hue kafi time hogaya hai… she is just 22 and ab baby doesn’t make sense.. she has to make her career first.. ani will be mute breaking jhanak’s heart.. won’t accept and will go round and round…. they will go for paternity test but use pehle miscarriage hoga and she will go back to mumbai.. ani will get to know the truth and will be guilty… isse zyaada iss track mein kuch nahi hone wala..

Krushal’s posted ki ani kisi ko muh dikhane ke layak nahi hai toh manipulative ani toh bhul jao.. he won’t open his mouth.. uska prestige and ego uske liye sabse imp hai.. in the bts also ani is not there.. pakka apni princess ko convince karne gaya hoga..

and what exactly will they do with Jhanak doing a movie? Where will be the drama?

Pls understand this show is made for TRP audience not online fans. TRP audience only cares about sasural drama not career. This pregnancy is a plot device to get Jhanak to stay in BH with Anirudh for a long time.

They always planned to show pregnancy only to stop AniShi shaadi. But Chandni asked for leave & they couldn’t. That track is coming now. Mumbai track was a filler only. They are not interested in showing Jhanak’s career, they want to show BH drama.

Anirudh will accept the child & will force Jhanak to stay in BH so that they can move ahead with Appu, Choton & Mimi tracks.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I hope Aisa hi ho ...this track must finish soon..

Salman and Tarun are not shooting and main director also back at BH so I guess now the main track will be at BH . If he does not accept and then why they will show in runak nothing and no drama also. But if he accepts sooner or later there is so much potential to increase the number of episodes. No body is interested to watch her career story if it’s in movie side. Aunties want drama unless it is dance no body will watch. Dancing in every episode is tiring. So now what I think story will shift at BH and ANI will atkao jhanak by his manipulation till they get TRP. In OG also FL keep going and coming out of BH. But the main story focus was always at ML house .
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Salman and Tarun are not shooting and main director also back at BH so I guess now the main track will be at BH . If he does not accept and then why they will show in runak nothing and no drama also. But if he accepts sooner or later there is so much potential to increase the number of episodes. No body is interested to watch her career story if it’s in movie side. Aunties want drama unless it is dance no body will watch. Dancing in every episode is tiring. So now what I think story will shift at BH and ANI will atkao jhanak by his manipulation till they get TRP. In OG also FL keep going and coming out of BH. But the main story focus was always at ML house .

But it was the solo career track of Jhanak that put the show back to no. 2..even the family drama and Runak could not fetch more than 1.9 trp and fourth place..so much potential...Anirudh's betrayal, her Father revelation, she becoming a star and coming back to take revenge from Mukherjees and Basus..atleast for 6 months they can explore these contents..but ya..I am trying to detach myself from the show..will not watch BH nonsense..

Edited by madonna.dibya - a month ago
shanakanj thumbnail

But it was the solo career track of Jhanak that put the show back to no. 2..even the family drama and Runak could not fetch more than 1.9 trp and fourth place..but ya..I am trying to detach myself from the show..will not watch BH nonsense..

The show was all about getting Haq as wife which she will never get. Career track was just a bluff by makers. It’s not possible to keep two different sets all time so for some time they did this. Main story will always revolve around these 3 idiots Sidney’s can come

In and go when needed

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Miscarriage has been scripted by her silent partner β€”the if reporter

Should we appreciate her silent partner also

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The show was all about getting Haq as wife which she will never get. Career track was just a bluff by makers. It’s not possible to keep two different sets all time so for some time they did this. Main story will always revolve around these 3 idiots Sidney’s can come

In and go when needed

I will definitely quit then..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But it was the solo career track of Jhanak that put the show back to no. 2..even the family drama and Runak could not fetch more than 1.9 trp and fourth place..so much potential...Anirudh's betrayal, her Father revelation, she becoming a star and coming back to take revenge from Mukherjees and Basus..atleast for 6 months they can explore these contents..but ya..I am trying to detach myself from the show..will not watch BH nonsense..

1.9 trp during ipl...later it was back go 2.2/2.3..

I agree Jhanak career track always gave boostup to trps

shanakanj thumbnail

I will definitely quit then..

I know even I want to quit for my mental peace but at some point I will hope so.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: happy007

this bachcha will be the reason Anirudh will force Jhanak to stay in BH. So yeah he will accept it.

bachcha track is a repeat of their shaadi track where Anirudh went against everyone & forcefully got Jhanak to stay at BH.

That manipulative & gaslighting Anirudh will be back this time shutting up his family for his bachcha instead of Jhanak. He will get annullment cancelled too, so that his precious kabhi na hone wala bachcha doesn’t get called illegitimate. smiley37

I like ur positive outcome smiley32smiley36… let’s see if Ani makes us proud or disappointsmiley37