Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

But Maya ani have to accept otherwise jhanak how can live in bh house.

Will accept after round of insults ,taunts etc ..Like he might say its my responsibility or some kind of such dialogues ..

Otherwise how will the leads be together and the annulment needs to cancel too...

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Will accept after round of insults ,taunts etc ..Like he might say its my responsibility or some kind of such dialogues ..

Otherwise how will the leads be together and the annulment needs to cancel too...

Thanks Maya always loves your opinion πŸ’—

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

looks like arshi and jhanak both will stay in bose house...ab ani kisko support karega, mun boli biwi ko ya hone wale bache ki maa ko. lol. smiley36

Edited by Angel_Shweta - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

https://x.com/special_master_/status/1826838616414495109?t=VfrZqdg_0Ocfs0AHZJmD8Q&s=19

So cute ...he would be a good father like the tweet says πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

looks like they will have daughter like Jhanak smiley36… wish they don’t add this miscarriage track….
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

looks like arshi and jhanak both will stay in bose house...ab ani kisko support karega, mun boli biwi ko ya hone wale bache ki maa ko. lol. smiley36

bachcha will take priority now over everyone. So Anirudh will support his bachcha only smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Dear girls,

Are all out of sadma , now handle your maasi relationship well ok..

Zimmedaari nibhana.. papa ka pata nahi , might fall unconscious after the news reveal.... We should be zimmedar πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

papa seems to be hiding his face smiley36 kahan mooh chupaye smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

bachcha will take priority now over everyone. So Anirudh will support his bachcha only smiley37

but let him first accept it smiley36 he is such a darpok πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

but let him first accept it smiley36 he is such a darpok πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

karega accept ruko zara smiley36 phir sabko dhoyega bhi for calling his bachcha najayaz & paap smiley37
sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

I am saying na Ani will come last mein after everyone is done humiliating Jhanak & will accept the child. Then Jhanak will say ok now that you accepted i am leaving. Then Ani will force her to stay in BH for his child smiley37

Hi

Have read your last few posts and I think you were the one who indicated earlier this serial draws from an older serial by Leena…

I guess you have been observing Leena well….

If Ani comes in the end after sizing up all reactions, in a way it is vintage Ani who has always favoured ends over means…

Harking back to the time Jhanak got an earful for masquerading as nurse… his explanations to Choton then….well that was an easy battle and stakes high but not so high… now Ani will have to face a battle with higher stakes!!

How costly that approach will be in this case is to be seen!!

I am thinking Leena has written Ani with an Aristotlean & Shakespearean lens….but adapting that to itv demands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s a deadly cocktail….

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like they will have daughter like Jhanak smiley36… wish they don’t add this miscarriage track….

Slow claps to Leena maam writing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

First she made 22 years old girl pregnant..

And now miscarriage...

In today's episode they mentioned jhanak age...she is 22 years old.