Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Today's j dialogues are foreshadowing upcoming track..so now Ani won't believe her, by the time he finds he will be latest...lives with guilty and remorse.

Don,t know where it’s going. Happy ji ne again mera mood divert kar diya hai . Even I was thinking it’s a repeat of shaadi track . ANI aur guilty kabhi nahi milega. Aaj tak kabhi dikhaya hai usko in guilt. Most likely no matter what he can not question jhanak character. He knows what he will get in return. He never claimed outrightly about her and ADI affair in front of her. In jail track also he did not blamed her directly. So here also he won’t deny outright. He will try to manipulate the situation. They have shown so many foreshadowing scenes but aaj tak kuch actual mein nahi dikhaya.
Edited by shanakanj - a month ago
shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_AWXpMPCvh/?igsh=MWdnZGtvMmNudWcwaQ== lo ji , Jethu , Bodo maa no body is supporting her . Only choton looks in favour of her bcoz he knows what was cooking between them. smiley37

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_AWXpMPCvh/?igsh=MWdnZGtvMmNudWcwaQ== lo ji , Jethu , Bodo maa no body is supporting her . Only choton looks in favour of her bcoz he knows what was cooking between them. smiley37

I am saying na Ani will come last mein after everyone is done humiliating Jhanak & will accept the child. Then Jhanak will say ok now that you accepted i am leaving. Then Ani will force her to stay in BH for his child smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

I am saying na Ani will come last mein after everyone is done humiliating Jhanak & will accept the child. Then Jhanak will say ok now that you accepted i am leaving. Then Ani will force her to stay in BH for his child smiley37

looks like he did not give any response means no deny and no acceptance also. That’s why so much discussion happening here. He is always like that. Great prediction by happy ji πŸ‘

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

looks like he did not give any response means no deny and no acceptance also. That’s why so much discussion happening here. He is always like that. Great prediction by happy ji πŸ‘

Anirudh dialogues and stand after aag is always open ended , agar , magar ,etc etc and Happy predictions seem to match with Leena si much now...

If he opens his mouth what will they do to Arshi , and this yield trp ...their story and execution they stopped after aag series..

Now its only trp and money...

So not bothered much , Leena will write and we will simply watch no more attachment πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯Ί

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don,t know where it’s going. Happy ji ne again mera mood divert kar diya hai . Even I was thinking it’s a repeat of shaadi track . ANI aur guilty kabhi nahi milega. Aaj tak kabhi dikhaya hai usko in guilt. Most likely no matter what he can not question jhanak character. He knows what he will get in return. He never claimed outrightly about her and ADI affair in front of her. In jail track also he did not blamed her directly. So here also he won’t deny outright. He will try to manipulate the situation. They have shown so many foreshadowing scenes but aaj tak kuch actual mein nahi dikhaya.

sorry I did not reply to your previous post, I don’t want to offend your feelings but I recommend not to take the story to heart and mind, I did the same mistake and now I’m feeling smiley19,smiley11

I am not going to predict anything, whatever makers show let them show, I am going with flow, my mental health is a priority smiley36

unfortunately or fortunately the writer of the show follows the same principles as the writers of many other countries shows, in the past I used to watch Brazilian, Venezuelan, Russian, American shows

It is always drama around 3rd angle and they showed even worse things than in this show like hero or heroine sleeping around but still at the end they become one and love each other

So, there is nothing new in this concept. It is just that i want to believe in pure love over such real stories, i watch shows to make nice memories and enjoy chemistry but these show makers will always be using disgusting things for drama in the name of entertainment and will ruin even best of the couples as per the trp games, so enough is enough, I want to become like Happyji, just enjoy the show until I can digest it. It’s hilarious now though so much drama shown be Leena the show is zoo and circus. Even Ani and Jhanak are like rabbits who will cheat when no one is watching but will never admit or own it to the fullest. Sorry to say but J’s dad is cheater so she is a khandaani cheater. I know you and other might bash me, but Shrishti is right, at the end J couldn’t stop herself from doing the deed, but when it came to confronting Ani or at least to his feelings when they came back to Calcutta, she shut him up saying the worst things. Own what you did Jhanak, why just pretend you are innocent,

J’s all taking care of the Arshi and Ani wedding was because she was guilty, she is layered like Ani, she got some of those layers from Ani, match made in heaven smiley37

peace out smiley27

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh dialogues and stand after aag is always open ended , agar , magar ,etc etc and Happy predictions seem to match with Leena si much now...

If he opens his mouth what will they do to Arshi , and this yield trp ...their story and execution they stopped after aag series..

Now its only trp and money...

So not bothered much , Leena will write and we will simply watch no more attachment πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯Ί

But Maya ani have to accept otherwise jhanak how can live in bh house.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

sorry I did not reply to your previous post, I don’t want to offend your feelings but I recommend not to take the story to heart and mind, I did the same mistake and now I’m feeling smiley19,smiley11

I am not going to predict anything, whatever makers show let them show, I am going with flow, my mental health is a priority smiley36

unfortunately or fortunately the writer of the show follows the same principles as the writers of many other countries shows, in the past I used to watch Brazilian, Venezuelan, Russian, American shows

It is always drama around 3rd angle and they showed even worse things than in this show like hero or heroine sleeping around but still at the end they become one and love each other

So, there is nothing new in this concept. It is just that i want to believe in pure love over such real stories, i watch shows to make nice memories and enjoy chemistry but these show makers will always be using disgusting things for drama in the name of entertainment and will ruin even best of the couples as per the trp games, so enough is enough, I want to become like Happyji, just enjoy the show until I can digest it. It’s hilarious now though so much drama shown be Leena the show is zoo and circus. Even Ani and Jhanak are like rabbits who will cheat when no one is watching but will never admit or own it to the fullest. Sorry to say but J’s dad is cheater so she is a khandaani cheater. I know you and other might bash me, but Shrishti is right, at the end J couldn’t stop herself from doing the deed, but when it came to confronting Ani or at least to his feelings when they came back to Calcutta, she shut him up saying the worst things. Own what you did Jhanak, why just pretend you are innocent,

J’s all taking care of the Arshi and Ani wedding was because she was guilty, she is layered like Ani, she got some of those layers from Ani, match made in heaven smiley37

peace out smiley27

I love this line J’s dad is cheater so she is a khandaani cheater. Yes enjoy this serial without using mind and heart till then we can tolerate this serial ☺️

Edited by Varsha188 - a month ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

good basu's ubhe nahi to kuch time baad accept Karen ga. Baqe evil Basu's kabhi bhi nahismiley22
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

But Maya ani have to accept otherwise jhanak how can live in bh house.

zimedaari uthaon ga jhanaksmiley36

J aa gye ha 🀣bunda ise par khush hasmiley36