🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

lol why all the drama smiley36 Anirudh will accept the child but after everyone has their turn insulting Jhanak.

Makers will never let this opportunity of Jhanakโ€™s humiliation go to waste. Number 1 show jo ban na h & Jhanakโ€™s humiliation gets them TRP. smiley36

Anyways now story has returned to its OG premise so Jhanak will stay in BH. Anirudh & her will keep having their toxic love drama with bachcha excuse this time โ€œmain bas bachche ke liye ruki hunโ€ โ€œmain bas apne bachche ki fikrq karta hunโ€ & all smiley36

RP has packed up after encouraging Jhanak to fight for her childโ€™s rights. Soon AK ka bhi pack up ho jayega. Mumbai track is done for now. Story will shift to BH drama (which they always intended to show). Few months yahi rahega. All the sideys tracks will move forward now with Anirudh & Jhanak & their child track in between. BH people will have hall drama daily smiley37

This pregnancy track is for Jhanak to stay in BH which Anirudh will force her to do for his child.

Roz drama hoga ab BH mein. Anirudh, Jhanak & Arshi will do kaleah daily smiley37

Edited by happy007 - a month ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah zimmedari ka overdose hoing ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sabbko Gayer Zimmedar kar do smiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

Zimmedari se bhagne ke liye toh reel world aate hain aur yahan bhi zimmedari

Too much nainsaafi!!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happy007

lol why all the drama smiley36 Anirudh will accept the child but after everyone has their turn insulting Jhanak.

Makers will never let this opportunity of Jhanakโ€™s humiliation go to waste. Number 1 show jo ban na h & Jhanakโ€™s humiliation gets them TRP. smiley36

Anyways now story has returned to its OG premise so Jhanak will stay in BH. Anirudh & her will keep having their toxic love drama with bachcha excuse this time โ€œmain bas bachche ke liye ruki hunโ€ โ€œmain bas apne bachche ki fikrq karta hunโ€ & all smiley36

RP has packed up after encouraging Jhanak to fight for her childโ€™s rights. Soon AK ka bhi pack up ho jayega. Mumbai track is done for now. Story will shift to BH drama (which they always intended to show). Few months yahi rahega. All the sideys tracks will move forward now with Anirudh & Jhanak & their child track in between. BH people will have hall drama daily smiley37

This pregnancy track is for Jhanak to stay in BH which Anirudh will force her to do for his child.

Roz drama hoga ab BH mein. Anirudh, Jhanak & Arshi will do kaleah daily smiley37

This track ha sso much potential of jhanak insult but lets see how it goes. RP still not disclosed her father truth , so he won't pack up before that. AK no idea whether he will stay or not.
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where did they say RP packed off?

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

This track ha sso much potential of jhanak insult but lets see how it goes. RP still not disclosed her father truth , so he won't pack up before that. AK no idea whether he will stay or not.

baap truth will not come so soon. It was told to RP so he can encourage Jhanak to fight for her childโ€™s rights. AKโ€™s only purpose in the show was to create a mu in Anirudhโ€™s mind that Jhanak doesnโ€™t love him but loves AK (same like Rahul mu). Thatโ€™s done. So he is not needed anymore. Baad mein jab mu clear karni hogi toh le aayenge wapas.

All this is happening so that Anirudh & Jhanak donโ€™t confess their love to each other. Bachcha is their way of keeping them together in BH & cancel their annulment without any love confession. So they can drag their will they wonโ€™t they drama.

Now the story will focus on BH drama only. First up will be Lappu marriage then MinTon then Mimi track. Ofcourse trio ka drama toh chalega hi saath mein ki who is asali biwi of Anirudh. This bachcha drama will open up the legality of Anirudh & Jhanakโ€™s marriage also. smiley36

They planned to do this bachcha reveal during AniShi mandap drama to stop their shaadi but Chandni asked for leave & they couldnโ€™t do it. So They had to do Mumbai track. But now they are showing the OG planned pregnancy track. So it will go on now in BH. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Happyji, sorry I hope I can address you like your profile name.

love your humor, I rewatched the Kashmir SR episode smiley37 And this is what I concluded for myself. Please other ladies donโ€™t bash me. This is hilarious we are trying to justify these two people, yes they have trauma and all, but my rant is they are CHEATERS BOTH OF THEM smiley39

I think you are right, Runak are big cheaters smiley37

I donโ€™t expect anything from them from now, bus, bohut ho gaya, from the moment Ani gave the sindoor second time he started to consider J his haq, he never wanted to break relationship with Arshi, cheater smiley37

Even if Leena whitewashes them, they are still will continue to cheat on themselves, on Arshi, on viewers on each other till the last day of the show smiley37

Thank you for your post smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley27

you are sane not like me, but I am trying to become sane as well smiley36smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail

baap truth will not come so soon. It was told to RP so he can encourage Jhanak to fight for her childโ€™s rights. AKโ€™s only purpose in the show was to create a mu in Anirudhโ€™s mind that Jhanak doesnโ€™t love him but loves AK (same like Rahul mu). Thatโ€™s done. So he is not needed anymore. Baad mein jab mu clear karni hogi toh le aayenge wapas.

All this is happening so that Anirudh & Jhanak donโ€™t confess their love to each other. Bachcha is their way of keeping them together in BH & cancel their annulment without any love confession. So they can drag their will they wonโ€™t they drama.

Now the story will focus on BH drama only. First up will be Lappu marriage then MinTon then Mimi track. Ofcourse trio ka drama toh chalega hi saath mein ki who is asali biwi of Anirudh. This bachcha drama will open up the legality of Anirudh & Jhanakโ€™s marriage also. smiley36

They planned to do this bachcha reveal during AniShi mandap drama to stop their shaadi but Chandni asked for leave & they couldnโ€™t do it. So They had to do Mumbai track. But now they are showing the OG planned pregnancy track. So it will go on now in BH. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

We defintely know that baccha will not come in future , if ANI accepts then how miscarriage will happen . How miscarriage will fit in this track
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hi Happyji, sorry I hope I can address you like your profile name.

love your humor, I rewatched the Kashmir SR episode smiley37 And this is what I concluded for myself. Please other ladies donโ€™t bash me. This is hilarious we are trying to justify these two people, yes they have trauma and all, but my rant is they are CHEATERS BOTH OF THEM smiley39

I think you are right, Runak are big cheaters smiley37

I donโ€™t expect anything from them from now, bus, bohut ho gaya, from the moment Ani gave the sindoor second time he started to consider J his haq, he never wanted to break relationship with Arshi, cheater smiley37

Even if Leena whitewashes them, they are still will continue to cheat on themselves, on Arshi, on viewers on each other till the last day of the show smiley37

Thank you for your post smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley27

you are sane not like me, but I am trying to become sane as well smiley36smiley37

Its a combination of all Leena worst shows (Guddi and Jol Nupur). The are not completely following Jol Nupur. Runak are cheaters (Guddi track) but leena mata can't show FL doing EMA so she twisted this by showing legal marriage. But i am still not getting how baccha or miscarriage will fit. If ANI accept baccha then he accepted the deed also. Has arshi lost all self respect that she will still stay in BH. Its just episode 277, if ANI accepts then miscarriage won't happen so i am confused
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

We defintely know that baccha will not come in future , if ANI accepts then how miscarriage will happen . How miscarriage will fit in this track

This miscarriage will happen after 6 months.if trp not decrease so Jhanak will stay in bh house for long times.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

This miscarriage will happen after 6 months.if trp not decrease so Jhanak will stay in bh house for long times.

They won't leave a pregnant lady also, but baby will be dheet like his/her parents , will survive among all kalesh and maid work and after 6 months when they want jhanak to leave BH, the baby will be miscarried. So they are repeating same story what they did after their marriage. Leena mata has courage to show bigamy in same house.