Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

New Director and Production team looking nice..they behaved very well with jhanak...

Aditya is taking J to hospital...

Now am even more confused with AK character...

Today also Dadu bhai rocked and rest all shocked...

Didi saying, already their marriage was done, or else she would have thought tentimes to get married, because her sasural family going to fix Appu Marriage with basti people.

What about her criminal maa and goondha maama ! Are they very prestigious??

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What about her criminal maa and goondha maama ! Are they very prestigious??

Goondha Maama?? Who shubho??

He is not in the picture

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Goondha Maama?? Who shubho??

He is not in the picture

She means Bharat mama from Kashmir

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aditya is better character nowadays. Helping out Jhanak in her toughest times as a friend. Ani needs to stop overreacting.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

AK was looking kinda creepy while talking to J about her real life scenariosmiley29

Honestly, I don't like him. J aur Anni ke life mein aane ke baad kea acha ka am kea ha siwae jealousy aur MU barhane k. And har kise, ke personal matter mein bolna. He is too blunt.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Honestly, I don't like him. J aur Anni ke life mein aane ke baad kea acha ka am kea ha siwae jealousy aur MU barhane k. And har kise, ke personal matter mein bolna. He is too blunt.

whatever it is he is standing with her in needed times which is more important. Thats why he has been liked by the audience as ANI is stopping low in every track. That’s his character to be blunt . He was trying to ease the emotions flowing inside her heart
Edited by shanakanj - a month ago
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

I also think that ak is not giving good vibes.he said to Jhanak i am your just friend but don't believe it

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I also think that ak is not giving good vibes.he said to Jhanak i am your just friend but don't believe it

AK ko bura to future me banayenge hi makers...to whitewash Anirudh..dikhana padega na k he was right about AK's true intentions πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ha...it seems he is falling for J.

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

AK ko bura to future me banayenge hi makers...to whitewash Anirudh..dikhana padega na k he was right about AK's true intentions πŸ˜‚

I know sare options open hain if viewers likes ak it can be jhanak and ak would be pair in future