Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I guess after jhanak leaves and

Miscarriage done Ani will believe jhanak that what she was saying it was true as always. He realises only when jhanak leaves and damage is done. This time the loss will not be repairable if miscarriage happens which is most likely. So they have to show the guilt also from ANI side bcoz he will be shown same as BBG

till the pregnancy track I think he will do full mental torture for her … some screaming some taunting.. & finally she will leave him for good … omg.. looks like future epis will be horrible to watch .. with Ani screaming & his anger in full blown … old problems he is not regretting smiley29 & on top new he added in Mumbai seeing Adi & Jhanak so close …

He seems to be not using his brain … J thinks him as married person then how will she even come & say her feelings he expect… did he did?… I so wanted Adi to be with her with her journey… ..

Rudra what role he will play not sure .. looks like Adi may inform Rudr about her condition now.. cause here Rudr is like her own family apart from Adi..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

till the pregnancy track I think he will do full mental torture for her … some screaming some taunting.. & finally she will leave him for good … omg.. looks like future epis will be horrible to watch .. with Ani screaming & his anger in full blown … old problems he is not regretting smiley29 & on top new he added in Mumbai seeing Adi & Jhanak so close …

He seems to be not using his brain … J thinks him as married person then how will she even come & say her feelings he expect… did he did?… I so wanted Adi to be with her with her journey… ..

Rudra what role he will play not sure .. looks like Adi may inform Rudr about her condition now.. cause here Rudr is like her own family apart from Adi..

They can’t show him inhuman . He might not believe her but they will keep the emotional and caring nature. Even he was angry with her due to AK he still want to put band aid . If they show him inhuman then they can’t show runak in future. So there will be initial hesitation then he will be shocked and might hesitate to accept that . Then jhanak giving fever story so I guess he will be shown confused . Then SK and Arshi will bhadkao him how they did for Rahul. Then jhanak will leave and dna report will come but miscarriage boom. He can’t deny outrightly bcoz it’s his love . They can’t show him a proper villain . Leena mata is smart she is I’ll show him not remembering anything and confused.
shanakanj thumbnail

I guess they shot the precap scene first and RP scene with jhanak later. But the sequence in episodes will be opposite. May be RP will encourage her to fight for her right bcoz he also knows the truth of BBG and would motivate her to fight for herself so she does not get same fate as her mother.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess after jhanak leaves and

Miscarriage done Ani will believe jhanak that what she was saying it was true as always. He realises only when jhanak leaves and damage is done. This time the loss will not be repairable if miscarriage happens which is most likely. So they have to show the guilt also from ANI side bcoz he will be shown same as BBG

The problem with Ani is even if he realizes he will forgets it immediately...so no regret for his actions

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

is the pregnancy track for real? i don't think it is real for some reason. looks like another case of imagining & health issues primarily..i could be wrong

samarp2 thumbnail

They can’t show him inhuman . He might not believe her but they will keep the emotional and caring nature. Even he was angry with her due to AK he still want to put band aid . If they show him inhuman then they can’t show runak in future. So there will be initial hesitation then he will be shocked and might hesitate to accept that . Then jhanak giving fever story so I guess he will be shown confused . Then SK and Arshi will bhadkao him how they did for Rahul. Then jhanak will leave and dna report will come but miscarriage boom. He can’t deny outrightly bcoz it’s his love . They can’t show him a proper villain . Leena mata is smart she is I’ll show him not remembering anything and confused.

ohh … & story also revolves around leads only in most of track when they r together .. so it will be there only
samarp2 thumbnail

I guess they shot the precap scene first and RP scene with jhanak later. But the sequence in episodes will be opposite. May be RP will encourage her to fight for her right bcoz he also knows the truth of BBG and would motivate her to fight for herself so she does not get same fate as her mother.

that’s what I am thinking.. more then Adi she will be comfy to talk to Rudr.. so I am hoping Rudr part who will help Jhanak to motivate
shanakanj thumbnail

ohh … & story also revolves around leads only in most of track when they r together .. so it will be there only

Even after this pregnancy drama the story will revolve around them only. It’s not a love story where leads die for eo or trust eo completely. Here we will get the reactions from ANI how this kind of character will behave in real life. ANI is more like a real life character but jhanak kind of character is totally an imaginary. So ANI will remember till hug which he told the next morning. If he does not remember then how he can accept the truth. Now miscarriage and DNA testing are our story it’s not shown in episodes let’s see how it goes.

samarp2 thumbnail

Even after this pregnancy drama the story will revolve around them only. It’s not a love story where leads die for eo or trust eo completely. Here we will get the reactions from ANI how this kind of character will behave in real life. ANI is more like a real life character but jhanak kind of character is totally an imaginary. So ANI will remember till hug which he told the next morning. If he does not remember then how he can accept the truth. Now miscarriage and DNA testing are our story it’s not shown in episodes let’s see how it goes.

yaa .. still all this looks like a super boring track smiley36 with no head or tail to carry forward.. this way they will keep leads in one frame .. screaming & screeching with each other smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail

yaa .. still all this looks like a super boring track smiley36 with no head or tail to carry forward.. this way they will keep leads in one frame .. screaming & screeching with each other smiley36

Agree , whenever they will meet they will show only screaming and abusing eo. Even jhanak did lot of insult to ANI in mumbai. She is also not sane here. After all this they are trying to show that they love eo. Nothing will change even after this they will keep abusing face to face and keep loving in monologues