Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: vimeo

Even I am hoping for that angle to come up. Bcoz I am sure that the annulment was shown for a reason. And they even specifically had discussed this scenario!

I guess after jhanak leaves and

Miscarriage done Ani will believe jhanak that what she was saying it was true as always. He realises only when jhanak leaves and damage is done. This time the loss will not be repairable if miscarriage happens which is most likely. So they have to show the guilt also from ANI side bcoz he will be shown same as BBG

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I guess after jhanak leaves and

Miscarriage done Ani will believe jhanak that what she was saying it was true as always. He realises only when jhanak leaves and damage is done. This time the loss will not be repairable if miscarriage happens which is most likely. So they have to show the guilt also from ANI side bcoz he will be shown same as BBG

How does annulment cancellation matters bcoz after this the bond will be broken forever.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So in one week pregnancy revelation and miscarriage will happen.. she will hate ani and will comeback to Mumbai to continue her acting career.. I am liking AdityaπŸ₯°.. his scenes with J are cute.. she needs someone sorted like him around her..

Considering how sadist makers are they will make j miscarry before the dna test results come but after j leaves, ani will come to know about the results and will be guilty..

Edited by Firefly_shines - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly not just once but thrice they mentioned about ani arshi marriage.. once Arshi said, then ani and then he also said ki tum shaadi karke iss ghar mein aayi ho.. achanak itne saare dialogues for Anishi marriage kyu?

once back to BH his nonsense starts

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So in one week pregnancy revelation and miscarriage will happen.. she will hate ani and will comeback to Mumbai to continue her acting career.. I am liking AdityaπŸ₯°.. his scenes with J are cute.. she needs someone sorted like him around her..

Considering how sadist makers are they will make j miscarry before the dna test results come but after j leaves, ani will come to know about the results and will be guilty..

Plse no sorry. For me no Jhanak without Runak.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Plse no sorry. For me no Jhanak without Runak.

Nothing changes even after the pregnancy and miscarriage. Ani never accepted jhanak even after doing the deed. Did it change anything in jhanak heart. Even after this she will love him
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Nothing changes even after the pregnancy and miscarriage. Ani never accepted jhanak even after doing the deed. Did it change anything in jhanak heart. Even after this she will love him

But why Jhanak akways push Ani away, he tried few times to confess his love to her but she always throw him under the bus.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jyotix

But why Jhanak akways push Ani away, he tried few times to confess his love to her but she always throw him under the bus.

Exactly. She is stupid and dumb. Now she has to come to Ani?

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Since mrng am unable to erase precap ...thinking of all possibilities ..am feeling dizzy now.

Exactly what Lena wants the audience to do

Keep them guessing

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Exactly what Lena wants the audience to do

Keep them guessing

Am seeing all negative possibilities only..