Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

With in one week all these things? If miscarriage happens how she will stay for Appu di marriage?

Appu marriage they will do it in temple na..

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shaadi toh ghar se hi hogi.. jaise meri hui thi.. dada ki hui thi.. Ani ki shaadi kab hui? Do we have to assume this as well? And even Arshi said ki thank god humari shaadi pehle huchuki thi warna mom appu lalon ka soch ke mana kar deti… konsa nasha karke dialogues likte hai makers?
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly ashu...at the same can't leave it like that also..I feel like my head is going to explode...

same feeling Mayuri smiley36smiley36 u can’t avoid u can’t watch either smiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Leena Mam will play smartly this track. They will retain the caring and protective side of ANI but when it comes to acceptance he will be shown confused so ANI won’t be blamed for the kaand same like how he never accepted his marriage and balanced with extra care and protection for jhanak. I do not think he will show PDA to jhanak knowing she is pregnant and will show extra care towards her but won’t accept the kid. That’s how they will balance this so in future they can show runak again. They will keep the emotional bond intact.

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1826785510985015321?t=qG4wz52QhOVnTir5wLjr4Q&s=19

Jhanak is saying here

Ek din apko pachtawa hoga zaroor k uss lage her ilzam galat thy πŸ’”

Hint for the next track πŸ’”

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Appu marriage they will do it in temple na..

no ANI said it will be from BH. So I guess they will show both prego drama and then Bodo maa might request her for appu di marriage to stay back for one week.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Shaadi toh ghar se hi hogi.. jaise meri hui thi.. dada ki hui thi.. Ani ki shaadi kab hui? Do we have to assume this as well? And even Arshi said ki thank god humari shaadi pehle huchuki thi warna mom appu lalon ka soch ke mana kar deti… konsa nasha karke dialogues likte hai makers?

he clearly said he is not married in his monologue to Jhanak .. now he again started

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Which track ? Audition track? It has been said she gets chakkar during the audition?

No the pregnancy nonsense that shoving down our throats
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

he clearly said he is not married in his monologue to Jhanak .. now he again started

exactly not just once but thrice they mentioned about ani arshi marriage.. once Arshi said, then ani and then he also said ki tum shaadi karke iss ghar mein aayi ho.. achanak itne saare dialogues for Anishi marriage kyu?
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1826785510985015321?t=qG4wz52QhOVnTir5wLjr4Q&s=19

Jhanak is saying here

Ek din apko pachtawa hoga zaroor k uss lage her ilzam galat thy πŸ’”

Hint for the next track πŸ’”

yep. He will burn in guilt after rejecting her .
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Teju, Annulment will by default cancel as they had physical intimacy .Now they will have to go through divorce if they need to seperate them. As annulment gets cancelled the so called Arshi Anirudh relation is invalid ...anyways they are still not legally married nor traditionally married

Even I am hoping for that angle to come up. Bcoz I am sure that the annulment was shown for a reason. And they even specifically had discussed this scenario!