Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

QUOTE=Firefly_shines] where did you see this bts? J is asking to ani why he did this herπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ matlab kuch bhi! It was consensual toh aese bekar dialogues kyu? Ulta she was in her senses and could have avoided the deed but she didn’t.. had se zyaada bakwas ho raha hai..

There is no bts of him denying yet but there was bts with dadi saying he was bimar. So I did extra speculation :p

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

where did you see this bts? J is asking to ani why he did this herπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ matlab kuch bhi! It was consensual toh aese bekar dialogues kyu? Ulta she was in her senses and could have avoided the deed but she didn’t.. had se zyaada bakwas ho raha hai..

Exactly this is a consensual act and there should not be blame game. She told she is just giving the information. May be she does not want the child to be fatherless like her? Whatever we are sure there is going to be a miscarriage

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hade

QUOTE=Firefly_shines] where did you see this bts? J is asking to ani why he did this herπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ matlab kuch bhi! It was consensual toh aese bekar dialogues kyu? Ulta she was in her senses and could have avoided the deed but she didn’t.. had se zyaada bakwas ho raha hai..

There is no bts of him denying yet but there was bts with dadi saying he was bimar. So I did extra speculation :p

What a shame. Now also both are not admitting their feelings for each other and beating around the bush. Can at least Ani now say the truth to everyone ? So he is putting the blame on fever? Fantastic! He said I love you and all right? What about that?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But new Anurag never mistrusts Prerna. All pretense he's doing is to save her from Komolika and their people aren't that evil.

Here, Ani will not trust her initially but later on will start to protect her as he's in love with her.

I have zero hopes on Ani now smiley36 don’t know how long they r going to spoil his character smiley29… I haven’t watched new kasauti.. I am fan of old ones only smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Exactly. Haina? Mein bhi yahi socha tha aur Zainub ko bataya tha.

lol same smiley36 it just reminded me of Anurag… he was also insulting Prerna like this only… that’s y she left him & he kept regretting it .. but he loved her only.. so many ladies came as his wife.. but no one sticked …
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I have zero hopes on Ani now smiley36 don’t know how long they r going to spoil his character smiley29… I haven’t watched new kasauti.. I am fan of old ones only smiley36

As per bts, initially he denies and then jhanak explaining what happened that night bhukhar and all. ANI will be shown confused I guess so depending on what old hag said. He did not name AK I hope. So they are not showing him that bad. Initially they will show him confused then SK will bhadkao him later . Then he will erupt badly on jhanak .
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Old one was garbage as compared to new one

Ap dekhyga you'll love for sure...

Isme sirf leads ka pyaar h + no 3rd-angle

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The outcome of pregnancy track is to stop anishi consummation. Jhanak was already pursuing her career and was on hate path. So why they will bring this track. Mostly it is for stopping Anishi consummation. Arshi won’t consummate without proper marriage as she mentioned on SR night.

Ani was never interested in that too as wo kehta kuch hai or karta kuxh h

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37smiley37 whole casts will make fun of the leads now smiley37 ..

Romantic reels they both were putting smiley37smiley37 now result is front of all smiley37smiley37

They already did the deed.thatswhy their dreams are too wild.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hade

I guess initially he denied then jhanak explained bhukhar and he will be shown confused I guess like every track. If they are getting TRP they will stretch it and when trp falls they will toss ANI down to one more level. Jhanak does not look that much angry on him. Since he will be shown confused means there are chances it would have happened this will irk Arshi. Like this he can keep happy both the girls. After jhanak tells everything I guess he won’t deny outrightly . Also he will show his protective side for jhanak. Like this Leena mata will do the damage control. No hopes from jhanak also . Even after this track I don’t think she will hate him completely bcoz he will be shown that he does not remember anything