Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

The only real power they can have now is putting down notice which probably will happen around the end of their year long contract if the story really goes to shit. Otherwise actors really cannot have their say as each of them will have their own demands and it creates issues in the long run.

Same happened with KZK season 2.

Agreed Anusha. How are you doing dear? Long time! What happened in KZK 2? Another thing which can give them reality check is TRP.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This Jhanak track reminds me of old prerna show kasauti smiley36 there also Anurag was having hard time to believe prerna.., just what Ani is doing smiley36

I think Zainub u had mentioned it one time no,.. later half Anurag kept on regretting it .. he was Anurag Basu & this is Anirudh Bose smiley37,.,

So here Rishab Bajaj is Aditya Kapoor or someone else.., I think Adi is perfect for Jhanak.. he understands her & respects her & stands for her… I loved when he said to Ani., that he will feel lucky if Jhanak’s kadam will be in his house smiley9smiley9

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bahut behudda reason hai pregnancy track dikhane khi. Khanna ji koi complaint nahi karega agar J pregnant na ho tho.

rxactly… such a forced track this is on us & actors smiley36
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Agreed Anusha. How are you doing dear? Long time! What happened in KZK 2? Another thing which can give them reality check is TRP.

Oh the OG story is the ML marries Vamp and FL married second ML. IN season 2, parth who played ML was unhappy with following track and put down his notice to quit, since the ML and FL pair was more appreciated, Ekta had bow down and change the story line and KSG who played second ML quit.

I am doing okay, busy because of classes these days.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

This Jhanak track reminds me of old prerna show kasauti smiley36 there also Anurag was having hard time to believe prerna.., just what Ani is doing smiley36

I think Zainub u had mentioned it one time no,.. later half Anurag kept on regretting it .. he was Anurag Basu & this is Anirudh Bose smiley37,.,

So here Rishab Bajaj is Aditya Kapoor or someone else.., I think Adi is perfect for Jhanak.. he understands her & respects her & stands for her… I loved when he said to Ani., that he will feel lucky if Jhanak’s kadam will be in his house smiley9smiley9

Exactly. Haina? Mein bhi yahi socha tha aur Zainub ko bataya tha.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

But new Anurag never mistrusts Prerna. All pretense he's doing is to save her from Komolika and their people aren't that evil.

Here, Ani will not trust her initially but later on will start to protect her as he's in love with her.

Edited by xnbstar - a month ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Since she said she never wants anyone to have a life like her, it might be the only reason to move on with AK and marry him if he proposes. Any other way she cannot move on from Ani.

They butchered the story and ani to keep Arshi relevant and create sympathy and make jhanak mahaan. Sucks and yucks.

From BTS video looks like Ani denies as he doesn't remember anything. She was explaining to dadi that she was unwell.

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But new Anurag never mistrusts Prerna. All pretense he's doing is to save her from Komolika and their people aren't that evil.

Here, Ani will not trust her initially but later on will start to protect her as he's in love with her.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Since she said she never wants anyone to have a life like her, it might be the only reason to move on with AK and marry him if he proposes. Any other way she cannot move on from Ani.

They butchered the story and ani to keep Arshi relevant and create sympathy and make jhanak mahaan. Sucks and yucks.

From BTS video looks like Ani denies as he doesn't remember anything. She was explaining to dadi that she was unwell.

Now their anulment get cancelled so maybe divorce track on the way!

Dil toot gaya bs ab...πŸ’”

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Instead of asking haq and question her father, she is now down to asking ani why he did this to her. What a tragedy! And we were expecting runak confession in Mumbai.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Instead of asking haq and question her father, she is now down to asking ani why he did this to her. What a tragedy! And we were expecting runak confession in Mumbai.

where did you see this bts? J is asking to ani why he did this herπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ matlab kuch bhi! It was consensual toh aese bekar dialogues kyu? Ulta she was in her senses and could have avoided the deed but she didn’t.. had se zyaada bakwas ho raha hai..