Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I was feeling emotionally drained and numb since I saw the episode… finally felt like giving my two cents on the upcoming situation. This is purely based on me having watched this show for a few months and knowing how sadist Leena is with her writing.

1. The first thing Ani is going to do on reaching Kolkata is consummating his marriage with Arshi. He has completely believed that J has moved on.. all the humiliation from J is a build up for this.. It might be his male ego, his attempt to forget J, his anger that if J can move on, so can I, or him genuinely giving their relationship a chance.. anything.. but I am pretty sure Anishi consummation will happen... In precap, Arshi is not angry but is numb with tears in her eyes.. there is feeling of betrayal and it’s possible when Anishi have taken their relationship to next level.

2. Ani is not going to remember anything about the fever night. He had said gale lagake so gaya.. that’s all he knows.. How he doesn’t remember is a logical question which can’t be asked in a show like jhanak.. he is definitely going to deny.. will accuse J, CA her and won’t accept the child in the first instance… Leena didn’t butcher Ani, made him doubt J in the worst possible way and have trust issues with her for 70+ episodes only to have him accept her randomly in 280th episode.. no they are going to further degrade Ani… because accepting her ends the story..

3. The only good thing is jhanak is about to miscarry the child. I can’t fathom a 22 year old whose has no one and whose career hasn’t even begun going through this crap but that’s Leena’s toxicity.. this will lead to J completely cutting off ani and focusing on her career.

Ani Charsi ka marriage consummation kabhi nahi dikhayegi

It's ITV hindi audience never accept ML PL marriage consummation n their babies so don't worry aisa kuch nahi hoga

Plz yaar aise thoughts bhi apne mind me mat lao

Edited by 1PariGupta - a month ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

more and more humiliation😑.. but conclusion kya hai in sab ka? Will she stay in BH or they go for dna test? And where is Ani?

kuch nahi pata bas Leena ki bakwas Leela dekhte jao smiley7

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Just for fun.

Ani had dreamt of intimacy with J so many times, the real one also he thought he imagined -- blame it on fever.

It is all J's fault. Next morning she acted as if nothing happened. What was Ani to do? Reveal to her his wet dreams. Ask her did I imagine it or was it real, that would be very embarrassing. What would he ask sapna tha ya real?

Jokes aside easy question would have been, are you ok? did I hurt you?

I am 200% sure ani won’t remember a thing of that night.. coz if he knew he did the deed he would never go on to marry Arshi.. he was ready to even have sr with her.. in his monologue he questioned himself and concluded he doesn’t love J as he didn’t go looking for her.. so he has no know clue ki bhukar mein kya kaand kiya hai…

Bold πŸ’― kya ladki hai yehπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. at least she could’ve initiated the conversation ki kal raat aapko yaad hai kya hua.. or when he said ki gale lagakar so gaya she could’ve corrected ki nahi sir ji uske aage aur bohat kuch kiya🀣.. kuch nahi boli ab bolke koi faida nahi hai..

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

He couldn’t understand why he is tired after that night ?

how it possible he couldn't understand what happened last night

One show I saw in past where after consummation Hero get nails starches on his back by FL

Leena ki writing kuch bhi likhti hai

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

how it possible he couldn't understand what happened last night

One show I saw in past where after consummation Hero get nails starches on his back by FL

Leena ki writing kuch bhi likhti hai

Nail scratches are the cliche things which we have seen from old Indian movies 🀣

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am 200% sure ani won’t remember a thing of that night.. coz if he knew he did the deed he would never go on to marry Arshi.. he was ready to even have sr with her.. in his monologue he questioned himself and concluded he doesn’t love J as he didn’t go looking for her.. so he has no know clue ki bhukar mein kya kaand kiya hai…

Bold πŸ’― kya ladki hai yehπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. at least she could’ve initiated the conversation ki kal raat aapko yaad hai kya hua.. or when he said ki gale lagakar so gaya she could’ve corrected ki nahi sir ji uske aage aur bohat kuch kiya🀣.. kuch nahi boli ab bolke koi faida nahi hai..

She is a complete stupid lady

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Nail scratches are the cliche things which we have seen from old Indian movies 🀣

I saw this thing in one show

I forgot name of the show

But yaha to Leena bitch bas CA dikhayegi

Edited by 1PariGupta - a month ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parna21

Y is everything so Frustrating about this show girls??? How can none of the actors have a say in the script that's so Obnoxious??

I dint watch episode, just Precap & my mind is spinning smiley11

Y did I start watching this show in the first place?? Episode chodo, even precaps give me nightmares now smiley35 My mind is lost at wt nonsense the show has become. Kudos to ya'll who are still trying to figure out future of the show. My emotions are messed up with the J preg track, although I was one of those who thought they did kaand that night. I feel so Sorry for myself smiley29smiley21

a cartoon cat is sitting next to a box of tissues .

The only real power they can have now is putting down notice which probably will happen around the end of their year long contract if the story really goes to shit. Otherwise actors really cannot have their say as each of them will have their own demands and it creates issues in the long run.

Same happened with KZK season 2.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

That’s y Jhanak is shown pregnant I guess smiley37 for this celebration smiley37 cause other leads r not parents yet smiley37 so ghum leads r new parents together smiley37smiley37 so r Jhanak & Ani smiley37smiley37 new parents celebration janamasthami smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-76eaUC-04/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bahut behudda reason hai pregnancy track dikhane khi. Khanna ji koi complaint nahi karega agar J pregnant na ho tho.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Krushal ke sapno par balati bhar ke paani dal diya Leena ne smiley37

Did Krushal anytime say about his sapnas to romance Hiba??