Originally posted by: MMR2810

Man..it seems this fellow forgot his kaand

How can he forget his fever kaand Mayuri

He shouldn't forget otherwise only Jhanak get all the hate from BH Zoo wasi

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Ye rocket πŸš€ choda aur uhaa girl pregnant in one time... Ladke ka stamina ki daad deni chahiye smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Unko bas mauka intezaar tha smiley36

High fever me kaha ye marne wala tha aur Kaha Baap ban gaya smiley37 energy bhut hai Ani me smiley37
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

How can he forget his fever kaand Mayuri

He shouldn't forget otherwise only Jhanak get all the hate from BH Zoo wasi

He couldn’t understand why he is tired after that night ?

1PariGupta thumbnail

I watched her worst series till date named guddi which was horribly trolled by audience n jk giving feeling it on that way ....smiley35smiley35

Kide padenge iss aurat ko bade wale smiley35
1PariGupta thumbnail

He did everything

.now behaving like saint..

They spent one night as husband wife phir bhi iss ghadhe ko samjh nahi aaya Jhanak loves him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Ek ladki aise hi apna sab kuch kisi ko bhi nahi deti hai, woh jisse pyaar karti hai use hi te haq deti hai

1PariGupta thumbnail

Pari we can't trust J...we thought during finals she will be selfish..but what happened..

Mayuri Promo me jo dikhaya uske aage ka BTS bhi aa gaya hai

Witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ Bhuddhiya Paapn bol rahi hai Jhanak ko smiley7

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She is pakka dumbest female lead written so far. She insults his left right and center any time and everywhere. Now the moment she is saying she is pregnant with his child, he will immediately accept it or what?

since morning I am trying to find some sense in this but unable to do so.. it’s beyond me how a simple girl from Kashmir who grew up seeing her mother being called characterless, who hated the homewrecker tag easily slept with a guy and was bold enough to consider it as a ons.. it’s shocking how casual she has been regarding this.. she easily pushed him to Arshi… itni modern thi toh now be strong enough to bring the child alone to this world.. now why is she asking for rights? Also this is going to be urvashi bb way.. ani mentioned they had gandharv vivah similar to runak.. bb refused to accept urvashi and kid.. only difference here is thankfully jhaank is going to miscarry… and I feel they won’t stretch this pregnancy plot.. if they had plans they would have given break to Rudra and Adi.. but they are still shooting.. already miscarriage related articles have come.. so this is just for jhanak to hate ani and leave him for good…
1PariGupta thumbnail

Same coule have that chemistry to serve hot romance like shivika after them ...

Feeling cheated at same time laughing on myself that what excepted n what got

here only toxicity hai nothing postive

Now more humiliation more CA more insult

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

From what we have seen till aag series Anirudh was a highly emotional person who would stand with Jhanak and trust her . But off late we are seeing a completely different Anirudh , who didnt trust Jhanak , who didnt help her during the jail track...that itself is a huge difference from what they portrayed Anirudh. The same Anirudh who missed his Aashirvad to rescue Jhanak was not even nervous when he realised Jhanak left the home !!

When they decided to raise the female lead who was shadowed under the male lead, they chose to make the male lead complete mute ,imagine with absolute no dialogues and zero screen presence for about a month . And when he spoke he made no sense too!!!

If this track was already in plan how could the writer make him declare Arshi meri wife hai , how ridiculous is that. Didnt it make him a weak man .There were numerous ways in which they could keep Arshi alive , he would say I will take care of her until she recovers ..why the additional wife ..

I have no trust in Leena writing now.. She will butcher the same Anirudh who saw Jhanak and her plight back in Kashmir and how her mother was treated by the society, will do the same to Jhanak.

Its brings her trp and business.

A slight hope for me is that since they need leads together on screen , after making him mouth the worst dialogues and CA her , he will accept it as his responsibility , and that too not for the beautiful moment they spend together or for the immense love they have for each other .

Infact she is placing both the leads in bad light after the Kashmir night and the annulment which shouldn't have happened.

Maya,

Underlined- this was in motion to simply separate Runak and they needed a compelling reason to bring them under one roof!!!

Arshi β€œillness” hasn’t been explained well so we are in doubt why Ani is bending backwards… if she had an ailment the narrative throws no light on it so what is a viewer to understand from this state of Ani who is β€œmeri biwi meri biwi” and then suddenly on seeing Adi with jhanak, uska mijaaz hi badal gaya. It seems so stupid that Ani is committed to Arshi but he is showing so much anger at Jhanak moving on. It was mildly balanced with Jhanak in her Sirjee bhakti avatar

bold - hmmm actually that emotion has been sullied due to so much of nonsense from the post return to BH so any coming together can be only as a fledgling bond… so it would be better that try to put distance between eo!!

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

that’s what is beyond me and I unable to process… ani had fever and they might show he doesn’t remember anything but jhanak was in her senses right? How can she be soooo casual? Did she actually accept that it was a ons? After being intimate how can she push ani to marry arshi.. she didn’t allow him to even communicate about that night.. how can she sign annulment papers being fully aware that they have consummated and the papers are invalid… height of idiocy is being shown.. no sane woman can behave as J behaves and now she wants rights? Ab kon yakeen karega.. she had a golden opportunity the next morning to come clean about everything but she missed it.. now I am sure ani won’t believe and they would go for dna test and by then she would have miscarried…

Just for fun.

Ani had dreamt of intimacy with J so many times, the real one also he thought he imagined -- blame it on fever.

It is all J's fault. Next morning she acted as if nothing happened. What was Ani to do? Reveal to her his wet dreams. Ask her did I imagine it or was it real, that would be very embarrassing. What would he ask sapna tha ya real?

Jokes aside easy question would have been, are you ok? did I hurt you?