Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Hi Arna, same here.. the precap only gives me nightmares. Unfortunately, I connected with these characters and followed their story for a few months of my life, and this has become a painful connection that is so hard to let go of! I am still trying to figure out how to get my mind out of this mess... Runak ke bare me sochana I have left for a while now! Because I have not been liking both of them for quite some time. I don't have the courage to think about new tracks or anything because I don't think my imagination will ever match Leena's. Good that you have left watching this show, stay that way and take care of yourself! Find solace that these are imaginary "Behad Ghatiya" individuals and they don't exist in real life!

Originally posted by: parna21

Y is everything so Frustrating about this show girls??? How can none of the actors have a say in the script that's so Obnoxious??

I dint watch episode, just Precap & my mind is spinning smiley11

Y did I start watching this show in the first place?? Episode chodo, even precaps give me nightmares now smiley35 My mind is lost at wt nonsense the show has become. Kudos to ya'll who are still trying to figure out future of the show. My emotions are messed up with the J preg track, although I was one of those who thought they did kaand that night. I feel so Sorry for myself smiley29smiley21

a cartoon cat is sitting next to a box of tissues .

Edited by vira76 - a month ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa...cause they wont show miscarriage right away..when new track just started how can next track come..& this will go for some time...for Ani to understand & all..if right way she will misscarry then how he is gonna regret & feel her & his baby loss...tthat time may be Adi may reenter her life again...& Ani will have hard time then for loosing her..now if he looses her also he wont regret..cause he is jealous & in anger now..nothing he will see beyound that...how he was forcing Adi & Jhanak to be in a relationshipsmiley29smiley29..mental person..just like his familysmiley7smiley7

Ashu do you think that will we ever get a chance to see Ani feeling regret for his actions, and his impulsive decisions.

Edited by MMR2810 - a month ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did they say or show somewhere that annulment is approved? I thought they only signed.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

ani arshi won’t end so easily.. consent is the key in this twisted story.. Anishi has ani’s consent despite not marrying while with jhanak there was no consent… they have signed annulment papers and it has been approved.. jhanak had the power then to stop but she didn’t... now they will have to again file for cancellation of this annulment… considering how toxic bh are they wont do this.. ulta they will force ani to register his marriage with arshi..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Tanuja welcoming Arshi might come tomorrow as she had same saree in tiday episode

Yes...Ani and Arshi also in same costumes.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu do you think that will we ever get a chance to see Ani feeling regret for his actions, and his impulsive decisions.

highly doubtful too Mayuri… for major only he didn’t get.. & what more he needs .. he is just thinking about his ego πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€ now he is rejected.. his ego is hurt smiley7 & Jhanak came at wrong time to rub in his face with this news smiley18smiley18… how u can expect some good things from his mouth
hade thumbnail

I highly doubt it, considering how they are downgrading him. Sadly, this is not the Ani they started. He was a good person with a kind heart among toxic people.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

I highly doubt it, considering how they are downgrading him. Sadly, this is not the Ani they started. He was a good person with a kind heart among toxic people.

Exactly now they made him a toxic and egoistic person with J ...and Gulam to Arshi.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

highly doubtful too Mayuri… for major only he didn’t get.. & what more he needs .. he is just thinking about his ego πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€ now he is rejected.. his ego is hurt smiley7 & Jhanak came at wrong time to rub in his face with this news smiley18smiley18… how u can expect some good things from his mouth

Idiot...poor girl that night she gaveup...now bearing consequences.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Idiot...poor girl that night she gaveup...now bearing consequences.

Exactly. She should have been firm as she was the one who was in full sense. Ani can escape saying fever. If she does not want to hurt her Arshi didi,then she should have been firm and should have gone to her room.

hade thumbnail

And i am hating how he is staying silent when Arshi and Shristi and BB are insulting her left-right center. Earlier, he used to be mean to her on purpose to keep her safe with him or fight when alone.

Exactly now they made him a toxic and egoistic person with J ...and Gulam to Arshi.