Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

There was another bts.. Tanuja welcoming Arshi and Ani. Arshi taking blessings ..

that congrulations for winning the dance which she got in bheek
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

it’s not promo shoot . It’s actual episode as per bts. Next day after they arrived in Kolkata , ANI opens the gate and jhanak arrives . When they will get time to actually do SR. I am seriously not able to understand why they came up with this shit track. First jhanak only pushed ANI and now want Him to accept the kid. What is their objective if she is not going to stay in BH. If he does not accept the kid then whether he manao SR or get his marriage registered how does it matter.

that’s what is beyond me and I unable to process… ani had fever and they might show he doesn’t remember anything but jhanak was in her senses right? How can she be soooo casual? Did she actually accept that it was a ons? After being intimate how can she push ani to marry arshi.. she didn’t allow him to even communicate about that night.. how can she sign annulment papers being fully aware that they have consummated and the papers are invalid… height of idiocy is being shown.. no sane woman can behave as J behaves and now she wants rights? Ab kon yakeen karega.. she had a golden opportunity the next morning to come clean about everything but she missed it.. now I am sure ani won’t believe and they would go for dna test and by then she would have miscarried…

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Either they will show this Mumbai scene further in upcoming episodes n this pregnency track will come after next to next week with bh drama continue... Miscarriage ka scenario to ab dur ka lag raha hai ....

Ak n Rk ka track ab hold rahega for few days like one month πŸ€”

yaa...they may be shooting now..but can edit it in later epi..or in between somewhere
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa...they may be shooting now..but can edit it in later epi..or in between somewhere

The way jhanak was telling the truth she was already expecting that AnI will disown. So she will stay to get her rights . Then DNA test but till that time she miscarried which has to happen in front of ANI to feel the guilt and regret for his misdeed.
samarp2 thumbnail

The way jhanak was telling the truth she was already expecting that AnI will disown. So she will stay to get her rights . Then DNA test but till that time she miscarried which has to happen in front of ANI to feel the guilt and regret for his misdeed.

yaa...cause they wont show miscarriage right away..when new track just started how can next track come..& this will go for some time...for Ani to understand & all..if right way she will misscarry then how he is gonna regret & feel her & his baby loss...tthat time may be Adi may reenter her life again...& Ani will have hard time then for loosing her..now if he looses her also he wont regret..cause he is jealous & in anger now..nothing he will see beyound that...how he was forcing Adi & Jhanak to be in a relationshipsmiley29smiley29..mental person..just like his familysmiley7smiley7

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anju,

I am not even suprised in this ..the entire track is to stop Arshi and Anirudh further as they didnt know how to end this Arshi meri wife hai.

And all of a sudden from career track to parent track is so weird ..

Anirudh being ruined I am 🀐🀐

Now also I don’t understand how Ani and Arshi could be stopped after all this. She will have miscarriage and go away anyways. Ani and Arshi can continue their relationship right?

Firefly_shines thumbnail

The way jhanak was telling the truth she was already expecting that AnI will disown. So she will stay to get her rights . Then DNA test but till that time she miscarried which has to happen in front of ANI to feel the guilt and regret for his misdeed

Is she wanting rights or has just come to inform ani about this knowing he will disown it? If she wants rights, she could’ve asked it long back after they consummated or while signing annulment papers saying this truth? Ab kyu? And bh won’t allow her to stay there at least till dna test happens… This show is giving me headache.. need to detach myself for my sanity…

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Y is everything so Frustrating about this show girls??? How can none of the actors have a say in the script that's so Obnoxious??

I dint watch episode, just Precap & my mind is spinning smiley11

Y did I start watching this show in the first place?? Episode chodo, even precaps give me nightmares now smiley35 My mind is lost at wt nonsense the show has become. Kudos to ya'll who are still trying to figure out future of the show. My emotions are messed up with the J preg track, although I was one of those who thought they did kaand that night. I feel so Sorry for myself smiley29smiley21

a cartoon cat is sitting next to a box of tissues .

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parna21

Y is everything so Frustrating about this show girls??? How can none of the actors have a say in the script that's so Obnoxious??

I dint watch episode, just Precap & my mind is spinning smiley11

Y did I start watching this show in the first place?? Episode chodo, even precaps give me nightmares now smiley35 My mind is lost at wt nonsense the show has become. Kudos to ya'll who are still trying to figure out future of the show. My emotions are messed up with the J preg track, although I was one of those who thought they did kaand that night. I feel so Sorry for myself smiley29smiley21

a cartoon cat is sitting next to a box of tissues .

Almost every one feeling same...

My friend many times warned me , not to watch Leena madam's show..

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Now also I don’t understand how Ani and Arshi could be stopped after all this. She will have miscarriage and go away anyways. Ani and Arshi can continue their relationship right?

ani arshi won’t end so easily.. consent is the key in this twisted story.. Anishi has ani’s consent despite not marrying while with jhanak there was no consent… they have signed annulment papers and it has been approved.. jhanak had the power then to stop but she didn’t... now they will have to again file for cancellation of this annulment… considering how toxic bh are they wont do this.. ulta they will force ani to register his marriage with arshi..