Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini…

My concerns are the following-:

I expect Ani to be different from BB ( I mean this is important from the perspective of the story) If he is like BB what’s the use? It’s the test of Ani’s kirdaar ( character) but also his core character trait - zimmedari!

By different, I don’t mean accept the bond of love coz that bridge has broken but he cannot reject outright the chance he may be the father.. well maths can tell him if he is the father but chalo let him reassure himself. This is something every man who has been intimate with a woman must do, irrespective of feelings, if faced with such a situation. That’s the most important thing but I know art can’t be like that ( can be but ykwim)

However, it is also terribly important to the plot line. If Leena uses the rigmarole of Hate story with Ani taking up responsibility for the child but choosing to reject the claim….I might as well say as a writer she is a dud irrespective of how many ever successful shows she does.

I will draw one parallel to IPKKND in this regard and bear with me but Leena will be making a huge mistake ( story wise) if she chooses to make Ani not take up responsibility with the knowledge he has fathered a child and not as a favour.

IPKKND story follows the trope of trust happening after falling in love and therefore until that happens alls fair in love and war.

While this is true in most stories which use this trope, it fails miserably in the case where the partners have been intimate if the guy refuses to check for the possibility that he may have fathered the child. He needn’t be in love.. but accepting joint responsibility for a life you helped bring into this world irrespective of circumstances is key of a person’s character.

WHETHER THERE IS LOVE BETWEEN THE TWO IS A SEPARATE THING AND NOT TO NE CONFUSED WITH THE ASPECT OF RESPONSIBILITY

This is the real test of Zimmedari of Ani’s kirdar. If he fails in this.. nothing can resurrect his persona again!!

Another stupidity is if they show him unaware… of his actions even worse!!

From what we have seen till aag series Anirudh was a highly emotional person who would stand with Jhanak and trust her . But off late we are seeing a completely different Anirudh , who didnt trust Jhanak , who didnt help her during the jail track...that itself is a huge difference from what they portrayed Anirudh. The same Anirudh who missed his Aashirvad to rescue Jhanak was not even nervous when he realised Jhanak left the home !!

When they decided to raise the female lead who was shadowed under the male lead, they chose to make the male lead complete mute ,imagine with absolute no dialogues and zero screen presence for about a month . And when he spoke he made no sense too!!!

If this track was already in plan how could the writer make him declare Arshi meri wife hai , how ridiculous is that. Didnt it make him a weak man .There were numerous ways in which they could keep Arshi alive , he would say I will take care of her until she recovers ..why the additional wife ..

I have no trust in Leena writing now.. She will butcher the same Anirudh who saw Jhanak and her plight back in Kashmir and how her mother was treated by the society, will do the same to Jhanak.

Its brings her trp and business.

A slight hope for me is that since they need leads together on screen , after making him mouth the worst dialogues and CA her , he will accept it as his responsibility , and that too not for the beautiful moment they spend together or for the immense love they have for each other .

Infact she is placing both the leads in bad light after the Kashmir night and the annulment which shouldn't have happened.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

Ok... All this is fine! But my question is what will happen to the Ani-J annulment? Annulment can't happen or has it already been signed and done with? Also can it be contested in the court? N so what happens to Ani-Arshis half marriage?

Teju, Annulment will by default cancel as they had physical intimacy .Now they will have to go through divorce if they need to seperate them. As annulment gets cancelled the so called Arshi Anirudh relation is invalid ...anyways they are still not legally married nor traditionally married

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But how AK and Rudra fit into this track...

If AK knows first about j's pregnancy we can get a clear picture of his character.

Either they will show this Mumbai scene further in upcoming episodes n this pregnency track will come after next to next week with bh drama continue... Miscarriage ka scenario to ab dur ka lag raha hai ....

Ak n Rk ka track ab hold rahega for few days like one month πŸ€”

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

That is bound to happen as more hatred and career track is yet to happen ...

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This possibility in horizon but later part not this early as this prego drama can make them no.1

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

New BTS seems like Bhuddhi Witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ Jhanak ki insult kar rahi hai smiley7

https://youtu.be/THLy8Nn7BN0?si=KXdFTm2IUvbWVLhm

more and more humiliation😑.. but conclusion kya hai in sab ka? Will she stay in BH or they go for dna test? And where is Ani?
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak already back in mumbai, shooting with RP . Tarun post shoot at madh island must be with jhanak only. So spoiler if IF didi is true. ANI won’t accept she will have miscarriage . She will go back to mumbai and then I’ll confide with RP. Tarun said he shot a long and intense scene. So She will continue her journey of dance . This preg track was to stop anishi consummation I guess. RP will hate now ANI to the core. Makers are continuing with RP and AK means that ANI will be ruined further

Anju,

I am not even suprised in this ..the entire track is to stop Arshi and Anirudh further as they didnt know how to end this Arshi meri wife hai.

And all of a sudden from career track to parent track is so weird ..

Anirudh being ruined I am 🀐🀐

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I was stating a possibility.. had no intention of offending anyone.. the precap is just a promo which will definitely not come on Monday.. Jhanak first will give audition imagining ani.. then she has to faint, be hospitalised and get to know about her pregnancy.. she might dream about bh reactions before actually visiting.. isme kitne din lagayenge.. they might show Anishi getting their marriage registered and sr.. I was one of those who was 200% sure that runak didn’t do the deed in Kashmir. No matter how many times the pregnancy rumours popped during Anishi marriage I always rubbished them… but kya hua, end mein mainra hi kata.. Leena has twisted logic.. now I am immune even if they show Ani in the lowest of lows..

it’s not promo shoot . It’s actual episode as per bts. Next day after they arrived in Kolkata , ANI opens the gate and jhanak arrives . When they will get time to actually do SR. I am seriously not able to understand why they came up with this shit track. First jhanak only pushed ANI and now want Him to accept the kid. What is their objective if she is not going to stay in BH. If he does not accept the kid then whether he manao SR or get his marriage registered how does it matter.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

it’s not promo shoot . It’s actual episode as per bts. Next day after they arrived in Kolkata , ANI opens the gate and jhanak arrives . When they will get time to actually do SR. I am seriously not able to understand why they came up with this shit track. First jhanak only pushed ANI and now want Him to accept the kid. What is their objective if she is not going to stay in BH. If he does not accept the kid then whether he manao SR or get his marriage registered how does it matter.

There was another bts.. Tanuja welcoming Arshi and Ani. Arshi taking blessings ..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

There was another bts.. Tanuja welcoming Arshi and Ani. Arshi taking blessings ..

Tanuja welcoming Arshi might come tomorrow as she had same saree in tiday episode