Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Not as she dreamt them tho.

Here also Ani may walk out for something else later. smiley1

Since mrng am unable to erase precap ...thinking of all possibilities ..am feeling dizzy now.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I completely disagree with the first part but agree with rest of that.

even I donโ€™t want this nightmare to happen.. but everytime jโ€™s humiliation makes him go to Arshi.. they are butchering him in horrible ways like making him ask J to give up toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai as in Bengali shows ml pl have a kid..
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Since mrng am unable to erase precap ...thinking of all possibilities ..am feeling dizzy now.

most r same Mayuri smiley36 I think pregnant drama will continue for some time.. she just came to bH .. wonโ€™t leave so soon.. how can director juggle here & there so soon .. as Bose ladies also telling they donโ€™t want her to goโ€ฆ miscarriage may come after sometime I think.. one month this pregnancy drama should be there โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t trust this IF article back to back

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I can feel these emotions what you are going through right now๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

The main problem is they never talk like adults, they just assume things as per their convience & that too Worst se bhi Worst things... They have so much love for each other within them but they choose to keep it within them only...

After this pregnancy, all the things they did afterwards is making it really hard for us to believe that how could they? How they never thought about it after that night? Why she pushed him to marry someone else? & How he just got ready & did ll that PDA? They signed that annulment after sharing such close moments with each other??? Don't know what should we feel about it? This pregnancy track without even confession is just ruining the things more & more...

Let's just hope they will give a chance to each other at least now.

This is kind of oxymoron as they used to understand each other without even the need for words. kya se kya hogaya RuNak?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

most r same Mayuri smiley36 I think pregnant drama will continue for some time.. she just came to bH .. wonโ€™t leave so soon.. how can director juggle here & there so soon .. as Bose ladies also telling they donโ€™t want her to goโ€ฆ miscarriage may come after sometime I think.. one month this pregnancy drama should be there โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t trust this IF article back to back

But how AK and Rudra fit into this track...

If AK knows first about j's pregnancy we can get a clear picture of his character.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Please donโ€™t give me nightmare now with Anishi consummation. Already I am not able to digest the ANi degradation by not accepting the kid. I am still ok with ANI not accepting the kid bcoz this will make jhanak more strong but anishi consummation I am feeling like ๐Ÿคฎ. Better Arshi also ditches him. He should not get the love and attention of any girl in his life. Also I good basus should know what kind of person he has become now.

I was stating a possibility.. had no intention of offending anyone.. the precap is just a promo which will definitely not come on Monday.. Jhanak first will give audition imagining ani.. then she has to faint, be hospitalised and get to know about her pregnancy.. she might dream about bh reactions before actually visiting.. isme kitne din lagayenge.. they might show Anishi getting their marriage registered and sr.. I was one of those who was 200% sure that runak didnโ€™t do the deed in Kashmir. No matter how many times the pregnancy rumours popped during Anishi marriage I always rubbished themโ€ฆ but kya hua, end mein mainra hi kata.. Leena has twisted logic.. now I am immune even if they show Ani in the lowest of lows..

Edited by Firefly_shines - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But how AK and Rudra fit into this track...

If AK knows first about j's pregnancy we can get a clear picture of his character.

but he is somewhere outdoor today.. o donโ€™t think he is shooting..how cum in one day only they will show her as pregnant & miscarry & go back to Mumbaiโ€ฆ cause now their director is also back to BH shoot.. again in 2 days they will go back doesnโ€™t make sense
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

New BTS seems like Bhuddhi Witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ Jhanak ki insult kar rahi hai smiley7

https://youtu.be/THLy8Nn7BN0?si=KXdFTm2IUvbWVLhm

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seeing all discussions going on I don't want come here as it making dizzy ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜ต with what twisted logic maker's making story as head n tail ka pata nahi chal Raha hai