Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

IF spoiler seems true. Jhanak wonโ€™t stay back at BH if ANI does not accept. They will show his acceptance if they are making sideys Tarun and Salman exiting but they are shooting. Show is getting good trp with ANI degrading so all these are hinting at ANI not accepting the kid and then eventually miscarriage. Jhanak already in mumbai shooting with Tarun that clearly means he did not accept and after she left she suffered miscarriage and back in mumbai. They will not show any child and AK getting married to jhanak. For that miscarriage has to happen. If ANI accepts the kid then no chance of miscarriage. Also the show main mudda is acceptance of jhanak by ANI. If he does that then no complexity in runak. So he wonโ€™t and insult her so badly that wonโ€™t be repairable. I am prepared for that

Possibility above scenario is working for me as AK n RP is relevant in the story phase now so further raunak apart this track has come to make jk hate more to ani

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vimeo

Ok... All this is fine! But my question is what will happen to the Ani-J annulment? Annulment can't happen or has it already been signed and done with? Also can it be contested in the court? N so what happens to Ani-Arshis half marriage?

Arshi , Bips and Tanuja expression clearly indicated that they believed jhanak. She might stay with ANI but wonโ€™t consummate her marriage. Tanuja might not accept openly despite believing her to save the izzat. If Ani does not accept then annulment is done. I am still not convinced that if ANI does not accept how viewers will be hooked to the show .
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

When Ani said Ek din pati patni I donโ€™t recall.

Ek din ka pati to tha na.... Either episode 210 n 211 last minute...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

In todays epi they made Adi so cute.. he gave reply to Shrishti & Arshiโ€ฆ he was so cute with Jhanak in audition room smiley36โ€ฆ seemed like he was falling for Jhanak smiley9smiley9โ€ฆ

& for hero they made him into villian smiley38smiley38..looks like later they may pair Jhanak with Adityaโ€ฆ & Abi will regret big time then.. loosing everything in his life smiley19smiley19 ..

Jhanakโ€™s saviour only became her destroyer smiley19smiley19

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In todays epi they made Adi so cute.. he gave reply to Shrishti & Arshiโ€ฆ he was so cute with Jhanak in audition room smiley36โ€ฆ seemed like he was falling for Jhanak smiley9smiley9โ€ฆ

& for hero they made him into villian smiley38smiley38..looks like later they may pair Jhanak with Adityaโ€ฆ & Abi will regret big time then.. loosing everything in his life smiley19smiley19 ..

Jhanakโ€™s saviour only became her destroyer smiley19smiley19

Why they got this shit prego track . She is already focused on making her career so what they will achieve by this pre go track. She was already hating ANI. She will hate him more . After this track nothing will change. Only one change I can see is ANI and Arshi consummation will be out of picture now.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was feeling emotionally drained and numb since I saw the episodeโ€ฆ finally felt like giving my two cents on the upcoming situation. This is purely based on me having watched this show for a few months and knowing how sadist Leena is with her writing.

1. The first thing Ani is going to do on reaching Kolkata is consummating his marriage with Arshi. He has completely believed that J has moved on.. all the humiliation from J is a build up for this.. It might be his male ego, his attempt to forget J, his anger that if J can move on, so can I, or him genuinely giving their relationship a chance.. anything.. but I am pretty sure Anishi consummation will happen... In precap, Arshi is not angry but is numb with tears in her eyes.. there is feeling of betrayal and itโ€™s possible when Anishi have taken their relationship to next level.

2. Ani is not going to remember anything about the fever night. He had said gale lagake so gaya.. thatโ€™s all he knows.. How he doesnโ€™t remember is a logical question which canโ€™t be asked in a show like jhanak.. he is definitely going to deny.. will accuse J, CA her and wonโ€™t accept the child in the first instanceโ€ฆ Leena didnโ€™t butcher Ani, made him doubt J in the worst possible way and have trust issues with her for 70+ episodes only to have him accept her randomly in 280th episode.. no they are going to further degrade Aniโ€ฆ because accepting her ends the story..

3. The only good thing is jhanak is about to miscarry the child. I canโ€™t fathom a 22 year old whose has no one and whose career hasnโ€™t even begun going through this crap but thatโ€™s Leenaโ€™s toxicity.. this will lead to J completely cutting off ani and focusing on her career.

Edited by Firefly_shines - 29 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I was feeling emotionally drained and numb since I saw the episodeโ€ฆ finally felt like giving my two cents on the upcoming situation. This is purely based on me having watched this show for a few months and knowing how sadist Leena is with her writing.

1. The first thing Ani is going to do on reaching Kolkata is consummating his marriage with Arshi. He has completely believed that J has moved on.. all the humiliation from J is a build up for this.. It might be his male ego, his attempt to forget J, his anger that if J can move on, so can I, or him genuinely giving their relationship a chance.. anything.. but I am pretty sure Anishi consummation will happen... In precap, Arshi is not angry but is numb with tears in her eyes.. there is feeling of betrayal and itโ€™s possible when Anishi have taken their relationship to next level.

2. Ani is not going to remember anything about the fever night. He had said gale lagake so gaya.. thatโ€™s all he knows.. How he doesnโ€™t remember is a logical question which canโ€™t be asked in a show like jhanak.. he is definitely going to deny.. will accuse J, CA her and wonโ€™t accept the child in the first instanceโ€ฆ Leena didnโ€™t butcher Ani, made him doubt J in the worst possible way and have trust issues with her for 70+ episodes only to have him to accept her randomly in 280th episode.. no they are going to further degrade Aniโ€ฆ because accepting her ends the story..

3. The only good thing is jhanak is about to miscarry the child. I canโ€™t fathom a 22 year old whose has no one and whose career hasnโ€™t even begun going through this crap but thatโ€™s Leenaโ€™s toxicity.. this will lead to J completely cutting off ani and focusing on her career.

I completely disagree with the first part but agree with rest of that.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

2. Ani is not going to remember anything about the fever night. He had said gale lagake so gaya.. thatโ€™s all he knows.. How he doesnโ€™t remember is a logical question which canโ€™t be asked in a show like jhanak.. he is definitely going to deny.. will accuse J, CA her and wonโ€™t accept the child in the first instanceโ€ฆ Leena didnโ€™t butcher Ani, made him doubt J in the worst possible way and have trust issues with her for 70+ episodes only to have him to accept her randomly in 280th episode.. no they are going to further degrade Aniโ€ฆ because accepting her ends the story..

Please donโ€™t give me nightmare now with Anishi consummation. Already I am not able to digest the ANi degradation by not accepting the kid. I am still ok with ANI not accepting the kid bcoz this will make jhanak more strong but anishi consummation I am feeling like ๐Ÿคฎ. Better Arshi also ditches him. He should not get the love and attention of any girl in his life. Also I good basus should know what kind of person he has become now.
Edited by shanakanj - 29 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vimeo

Ok... All this is fine! But my question is what will happen to the Ani-J annulment? Annulment can't happen or has it already been signed and done with? Also can it be contested in the court? N so what happens to Ani-Arshis half marriage?

We have somany questions but unfortunately no answers for even a single question.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I completely disagree with the first part but agree with rest of that.

The outcome of pregnancy track is to stop anishi consummation. Jhanak was already pursuing her career and was on hate path. So why they will bring this track. Mostly it is for stopping Anishi consummation. Arshi wonโ€™t consummate without proper marriage as she mentioned on SR night.