Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Can they say what will happen miscarriage?? M so curious! She would head back to finish the shoot grow famous and get to know about Brij and then what!!!

I dont think at this point they will separate the leads Vidya.

She will likely live in BH and grow her career; but there will be emotional distance between Runak. They will not show Jhanak losing her self respect and staying in BH at this point in the story. If Ani does not accept J and she miscarries - there is no reason for her to stay in BH. If they need her in BH, Ani will accept her. I hope the bigamy scenario is not explored with both in the same house, tho I worry abt this

If they want to have a dramatic story - they kill Runak have her engaged to Adi and be her to be pati as Choton once predicted. But in this scenario other than Appu's wedding it is difficult to keep leads in one frame.

100% Runak is end game, however circuitous route they take to it.

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Whenever I feel like seeing their emotional and attraction scenes, I go to Episode 210 and 211 and that Ani birthday episodes because I used to feel that was magical. But now even thinking about that gives me depression like feels, like it was some horror show. I will never watch it again, at least until they are together again with same magical feelings, which I feel will not be the case in near future. Ani who used to be such a selfless savior of J has stooped unbelievably low. Such a depressing show. Feel like I should have never watched it. 😑

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But j imaginations always became true...

When she was coming to Kolkata first time she imagined Tejas came to Railway station to take her away...same happened after few days.

Post marriage revelation she imagined Srishti sent cops to arrest her, it was happened in real during aag incident.

At this point in the story to make all the ends meet and tie up; Ani showing her the door does not make sense. But Leena can have a diff twist up her sleeve.

Already she has caused J more insults; by having this come out in the open. To have her be accused of lying abt a child is despicable. The story has more drama if Ani accepts and evil Basu's don't.

If Ani does not accept J cannot will not stay; If Ani asks her to stay without acknowledgement of being a father, J will def not stay. Basu's keep saying they want J back in BH, that means either Ani accepts or J loses her self respect.

I think the first - Ani accepts; at this point they are showing J not willing to put up with be-izzathi anymore. And they are showing positive signs in BH. J needs to be in BH for Appu Lallon and Choton. All point to Ani acceptance. Lets see.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But j imaginations always became true...

When she was coming to Kolkata first time she imagined Tejas came to Railway station to take her away...same happened after few days.

Post marriage revelation she imagined Srishti sent cops to arrest her, it was happened in real during aag incident.

Not as she dreamt them tho.

Here also Ani may walk out for something else later. smiley1

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Can they say what will happen miscarriage?? M so curious! She would head back to finish the shoot grow famous and get to know about Brij and then what!!!

same I am also curious for that.. I think after he insults her .. she will miscarry & leave him for good πŸ‘ probably
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Maybe...

I know miscarriage will happen, they won't show them as parents so soon & We don't even want to but this much early? What's the point then?

& Even Tarun said he was shooting today for Jhanak, how is it possible? She should be in Kolkata nah?

IF spoiler seems true. Jhanak won’t stay back at BH if ANI does not accept. They will show his acceptance if they are making sideys Tarun and Salman exiting but they are shooting. Show is getting good trp with ANI degrading so all these are hinting at ANI not accepting the kid and then eventually miscarriage. Jhanak already in mumbai shooting with Tarun that clearly means he did not accept and after she left she suffered miscarriage and back in mumbai. They will not show any child and AK getting married to jhanak. For that miscarriage has to happen. If ANI accepts the kid then no chance of miscarriage. Also the show main mudda is acceptance of jhanak by ANI. If he does that then no complexity in runak. So he won’t and insult her so badly that won’t be repairable. I am prepared for that
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

IF spoiler seems true. Jhanak won’t stay back at BH if ANI does not accept. They will show his acceptance if they are making sideys Tarun and Salman exiting but they are shooting. Show is getting good trp with ANI degrading so all these are hinting at ANI not accepting the kid and then eventually miscarriage. Jhanak already in mumbai shooting with Tarun that clearly means he did not accept and after she left she suffered miscarriage and back in mumbai. They will not show any child and AK getting married to jhanak. For that miscarriage has to happen. If ANI accepts the kid then no chance of miscarriage. Also the show main mudda is acceptance of jhanak by ANI. If he does that then no complexity in runak. So he won’t and insult her so badly that won’t be repairable. I am prepared for that

exactly.. they r degrading his character .. some more doesn’t make any difference.. his jealousy has made him into worst character…he will not accept her & will put more ghatiya taunts on her .. which will be hard to see… someone said he will say she is like her mom illegitimate & all..
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Maybe...

I know miscarriage will happen, they won't show them as parents so soon & We don't even want to but this much early? What's the point then?

& Even Tarun said he was shooting today for Jhanak, how is it possible? She should be in Kolkata nah?

Ok... All this is fine! But my question is what will happen to the Ani-J annulment? Annulment can't happen or has it already been signed and done with? Also can it be contested in the court? N so what happens to Ani-Arshis half marriage?

Edited by vimeo - 29 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Why only accuse Ani? Janak is alos an equal participant in the act.

Not accusing to certain someone but jk also given in her kamjori to ani as suffering from bukhar... So both responsible for that but here jk taking responsibility but for ani matter we can't say anything....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly.. they r degrading his character .. some more doesn’t make any difference.. his jealousy has made him into worst character…he will not accept her & will put more ghatiya taunts on her .. which will be hard to see… someone said he will say she is like her mom illegitimate & all..

This he will definitely use her mom in his taunts. Bcoz she has challenged his image so counter that he will use her mom. While talking to RP he was not at all bothered abt BBG truth revealation. He was mor concerned for AK in picture. So I doubt he will think that what jhanak has faced in her life. Now it’s not love what ANI is expressing it’s just obsession for his Haq over jhanak. Now when jhanak is asking her to accept the kid then also he won’t so in past people claimed that if jhanak would have accepted his love he would not have married Arshi. But he never had any plans to leave Arshi. Even he remembers the night he won’t accept the kid bcoz for him his image is the top most priority. Better don’t expect anything from him. I don’t know after this how Leena mata will justify runak and ANI as ML. This track is just to stop Anishi marriage progress. Even ANI won’t accept but Arshi will believe jhanak pregnancy.