Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini…

My concerns are the following-:

I expect Ani to be different from BB ( I mean this is important from the perspective of the story) If he is like BB what’s the use? It’s the test of Ani’s kirdaar ( character) but also his core character trait - zimmedari!

By different, I don’t mean accept the bond of love coz that bridge has broken but he cannot reject outright the chance he may be the father.. well maths can tell him if he is the father but chalo let him reassure himself. This is something every man who has been intimate with a woman must do, irrespective of feelings, if faced with such a situation. That’s the most important thing but I know art can’t be like that ( can be but ykwim)

However, it is also terribly important to the plot line. If Leena uses the rigmarole of Hate story with Ani taking up responsibility for the child but choosing to reject the claim….I might as well say as a writer she is a dud irrespective of how many ever successful shows she does.

I will draw one parallel to IPKKND in this regard and bear with me but Leena will be making a huge mistake ( story wise) if she chooses to make Ani not take up responsibility with the knowledge he has fathered a child and not as a favour.

IPKKND story follows the trope of trust happening after falling in love and therefore until that happens alls fair in love and war.

While this is true in most stories which use this trope, it fails miserably in the case where the partners have been intimate if the guy refuses to check for the possibility that he may have fathered the child. He needn’t be in love.. but accepting joint responsibility for a life you helped bring into this world irrespective of circumstances is key of a person’s character.

WHETHER THERE IS LOVE BETWEEN THE TWO IS A SEPARATE THING AND NOT TO NE CONFUSED WITH THE ASPECT OF RESPONSIBILITY

This is the real test of Zimmedari of Ani’s kirdar. If he fails in this.. nothing can resurrect his persona again!!

Another stupidity is if they show him unaware… of his actions even worse!!

Agree Rekha.

The first question is does he remember?

If he remembers 100% he will accept J. He has to.

If he does not remember, it is the ultimate test of his true love for her.

I really dont want to go the second route; but I feel most likely they will have him not remember but still be wanting to take care of her.

Insulting her and sending her out is end of Runak, once and for all, I dont think Leena will do that. Let's hope at least. This woman thrives on shock factor. Everyone is expecting Ani to toss her out...hopefully he will do the opposite and grab the chance to keep her. The vibe of the story seems to be going this way...I live in hope.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

both are at fault.. he was always intending to marry Arshi and jhanak was always telling him to marry Arshi.so how could they do the deed and cheat Arshi..also they took no precautions and now jhanak is pregnant πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚,, but this pregnancy has to serve some purpose..so,it will either break up Anirudh and Arshi, and get him and jhanak together..or it will send jhanak far away from Anirudh.. maybe she’ll marry Aditya to give her child a fathers name πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

definitely a child is not coming out. Definitely miscarriage is on the way and Ani and Janak are going far away

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pregnancy episode is not even telecasted & here they areπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Do you think, this is true??

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope so Sampada...atleast this time Ani should do the right thing

He will... I feel so... Let's see 🀞🀞

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Pregnancy episode is not even telecasted & here they areπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Do you think, this is true??

These days they are giving some reliable spoilers.

IF is the one who posted that Ani requests j to lose..

And they posted about party mishap also..but they said jhanak spills cake on Arshi's dress.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also wanted to put one more thought out.

Leena gives what she wants in dreams and reality is different.

Having J internalize the audition and show us a scene with Ani walking away from her, may mean that is reality in show he may not do that.

See the kind of things we dig up to make ourselves feel better.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And they posted about party mishap also..but they said jhanak spills cake on Arshi's dress.

Can they say what will happen miscarriage?? M so curious! She would head back to finish the shoot grow famous and get to know about Brij and then what!!!

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Maybe...

I know miscarriage will happen, they won't show them as parents so soon & We don't even want to but this much early? What's the point then?

& Even Tarun said he was shooting today for Jhanak, how is it possible? She should be in Kolkata nah?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Having J internalize the audition and show us a scene with Ani walking away from her, may mean that is reality in show he may not do that.

This show drains us a lot.. emotionally

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

But j imaginations always became true...

When she was coming to Kolkata first time she imagined Tejas came to Railway station to take her away...same happened after few days.

Post marriage revelation she imagined Srishti sent cops to arrest her, it was happened in real during aag incident.