Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Completely in sync with your feelings..

Like Sohini wrote that is what we will be going to watch.

After the Kashmir night how they both sign the annulment just like that. How could they not confront each other. When one opens the mouth to talk about the topic other shut down, how?

Couldn't they speak between them and find a solution for rejecting their annulment.. All their immense love and eyes lock were fake ?

This track may bring them together, but without clearing the MU how will they live together. Yet another zimmedari!

Only happiness I can find in this track is the EMA between the leads is cancelled and also the Arshi meri wife hai would come to halt.

Jhanak already back in mumbai, shooting with RP . Tarun post shoot at madh island must be with jhanak only. So spoiler if IF didi is true. ANI won’t accept she will have miscarriage . She will go back to mumbai and then I’ll confide with RP. Tarun said he shot a long and intense scene. So She will continue her journey of dance . This preg track was to stop anishi consummation I guess. RP will hate now ANI to the core. Makers are continuing with RP and AK means that ANI will be ruined further
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Even in DNA test also there can be a possibility to tamper results...

And shrishti will definitely used this to further humilate jk as she can't bear 1% happiness in j life πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

And shrishti will definitely used this to further humilate jk as she can't bear 1% happiness in j life πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Exactly...

She can stoop any low...I guess this time Vinayak also won't support J.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If they are showing pregnancy track anyways, let her be in BH. I don't want her to leave and AK being Acha Admi like rishta gen 3. Krushal is the ML, try to build Ani's character rather than giving screenspace to sideys.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ewww...such a worst story line

Yeah.... And no light moments was their so I am too much scared with jhanak story how they shape it up...

People here won't accept EMA between ml n fl

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

He might accept after the DNA test but shuru mein toh nehi accept karne wala - itna achha stage sajaya hai Leena ne, aise mauka thodi na gawayegi, to mete out Ani ke haatho J ka CA

Haa i also feel that jahank ka ani ko hotel room se nikalna aur adi and Jhanak ka saath main gana iska Leenaji utilize to karegi .i think yahi platform banaya tha taki pregnancy track use kar sake

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

If they are showing pregnancy track anyways, let her be in BH. I don't want her to leave and AK being Acha Admi like rishta gen 3. Krushal is the ML, try to build Ani's character rather than giving screenspace to sideys.

They will not show any prego track it’s for further degradation of ANI . If they have to show jhanak rising ANI has to degrade to new low. Tarun is still shooting means ani will not accept the kid and she might have miscarriage.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Another character traits of ani... Hum bimar the to physical heat chahiye thi but itna bhukaar Chad Gaya ki humne start karke finish Kiya lekin sab bhool gaye.... Bhukar Jo dimag par havi tha smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ha ha idiot...insaniyat, humanity , zimmedari by saying all this he did this kaand...

Even if he accepts baby also..his dialogue will be - j is just mother to my baby, iske alawa hamara beech kuch nahi hai.

shanakanj thumbnail

Ha ha idiot...insaniyat, humanity , zimmedari by saying all this he did this kaand...

Even if he accepts baby also..his dialogue will be - j is just mother to my baby, iske alawa hamara beech kuch nahi hai.

better he does not accept.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanak should be starting her career ..not getting pregnant..are they going to show her as a struggling single mom..with an illegitimate child..☹️..she really should have used her brains and not done the deed with a man who was marrying another woman even when he was begging her..🀨..