Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

It pains me to write this, but I will write it nonetheless ! Would be the happiest, if makers prove me wrong, but I think they will most definitely exceed my expectations -

1. Given the 180 degree change that makers have made Ani undergo, he is these days , a contradiction to the core characteristics, that he once stood for ! So, HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE BABY ! There is no two ways to it here !

The character change Ani has undergone , in the past 70odd epi s, it to build a character up, that mis-trusts J ! He has never really trusted J, it has only gone south , with every passing day ! One glaring e.g. is him suspecting J could jalao her Didi !

2. From when I heard the news, I can almost hear Ani's dialogues ring in my ears - a few would be -

a) Kisi aur ka (or may be he can even say Aditya Kapoor) ka paap, mere upar dalne ki kohshish kar rahi ho !

Ani will have no doubt that this is AK's child since AK and J dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai, shaadi q nehi kar lete tumlog!

b) Apni ma jaise nikli tum bhi, Aditya Kapoor se mann bhar gaya, toh yeha aye ho mujhe pareshan karne !

c) Sabne mujhe warn kiya, maine kisi ki baat nehi maani, abb yeh sabb afwah fehlake mujhe badnaam karna chahti ho? Itna gid sakti ho tum?

wagera wagera !

3. If we observe Ani, apart from him believing that J could jalao Arshi, his character has been conditioned to believe that J and Aditya Kapoor are in love with eo ! Well he already had immense insecurities and jealousy when it was J in question ! [Never an ounce felt for Arshi though - I will give it to the makers - they made this comparative study glaringly clear]

To add fuel to fire,

a)he stumbled into Aditya Kapoor ,

b)saw him helping J with her career,

c)J refused to give him an explanation on why she left BH without informing him, so he kinda assumed , she liaised with AK before she came to Mumbai,

d)He saw AK come walk into J's hotel room, at night, J agreed their relationship has undergone a change and Ani is the unwelcome visitor, so he should just leave - aisa kaho na ki tum dono ko ek dusre ke saath time spend karna hai !

Pehle tum intelligent thi , abb smart bann gayi ho - by smart he meant Chuntt - an opportunist, who could use anyone to climb up the success ladder - itna important hai career tumhare liye

e) AK and J shopping together, walking into the party together, singing on stage together, AK coming to fetch J from the hotel and agreeing that she is welcome to stay in his house, if she consents !

f) Adi taking care of J and J asking Ani and gang to leave while requesting Adi to do marham patti !

What helped was Arshi and Shrishti constant feeds of incorrect info about AK and J , that they are having an affair, they will be moving in to a live in relationship !

What furthered it is AK's cunning stance, to bharo Ani's kaan with abb J ko jitne ki bari meri ! He was Mr Jackle with J and Dr Hyde with Ani - with AK's khel, if it was to only hurt Ani, it would cause way more hurt to J and damage to RuNak - not sure if I should even take "RuNak" 's name any more !

You would ask, why so much insecurity? - Apart from the fact that unrequitted, for a very long time perceived as one-sided love, where the partners are unable to talk, share, express anything , ulta circumstances force them to say and behave ulta of what they feel always - insecurities there will be !

And if love is too possessive, it can turn obessively toxic ! And because J has never proceeded to provide any explanations, the imaginative misunderstandings grew with unimaginative prowess !

Not that I am saying , J was obliged to provide any explanations, she was not , not to some one who questioned her character, so she in her rage only agreed to everything Ani accused her with - ha meri marzi , jo aap keh rahe ho and soch rahe ho, sabb sahi, kya karloge?

Lastly, J is a drug, an enigma , and a borderline obsession for Ani - he wants her to be just the way, he imagines her to be ! Thoda sa bhi upar niche huya toh qayamat !

Now the story could go the following ways -

1. Ani does not accept but agrees to keep her in BH on humanitarian grounds - till a DNA test is taken , to prove/negate claims ! J stays put for her child but makes it clear , she is around only for her child !

2. Ani is super apologetic to Arshi and gets busy coaxing her with I should have listened to Shrishti maasi's warning about J !

3. Or J feels heart-broken by the CA, Ani does of her and leaves BH and finds a true friend and knight in shining armour in AK , who helps her in her preggy journey !

All of the above, results in a Hate Story between RuNak, which catapults due to J's miscarriage !

The cancellation of the annullment, forces them to be under one roof , not sure same room or not , but it will be a hate hate relationship !

Hence the promo where J calls him "Anirudh"

I used to get reminded of Shakespeare's Othello and Desdemona when I saw these two in the first AK - J - Ani mid night hotel track !

Looks like Leena does have a tragic story to tell of these two ! And since the TRPs are stable, she has no motivation to change the narrative either !

I dare say, Ani would be in his worst possible form , going forward ! No mercy for Ani or for us there, from Leena ! So much for being an iTV ML !

AK is better positioned, he is not the ML , so less stakes , plus he is tagged a womaniser anyway, so the makers will show there's a kind hearted human and more to him than just a womaniser !

So Ani being a complete a**hole and J facing zillat and giving it back in spurts, will be the rookh of this hate story for the next 50 to 70 epi s !

Agar TRPs, dagmagaye, toh makers changes layenge , warna yehi chalega !

I fail to fathom, WHY a male needs to be sacrificed, to tell a telling tale of a female's rise from the ashes ! Saath khare rahene ke jaghah amne samne q rehna?

P.S. - They could have shown Ani and J start living in the same room, and Ani toh seemingly angry on the surface, still deeply cares for J and her well-being, specially during this phase of her life - their nok jhok turned cute moments - but sorry not to be - this is Leena's perogative and she refuses to budge , come what may !

The smart way of keeping this open-ended yet hidden was so that there are no social media morcha s and upheavals that forces her to shift gears , from the story , she is here to tell !

#RIPAni

This is too traumatizing for me to go through Soh. How fantastically you pin point the worst of the outcomes that come with this unwanted track. All of our fears came true that we were running away from after the β€œnight” at Kashmir hotel. I am not able to process the promo itself even right now. Can’t imagine how two mature adults without being under the influence of alcohol could commit such a thing. They would sleep together and not even recall a single moment afterwards? How can they acted so normal and sacrificed their relationship signing their annulment? They insulted, taunted, and behaved so rudely. The brushed off like it was not feelings but rather a one night stand, their sexual tension being satisfied. It’s sending chills to my spine as I woke up this morning with feeling queasiness in my chest, remembering what I saw yesterday in the promo. We were all so excited for J to return back to BH, definitely not like this. The pregnancy track doesn’t fit well in their relationship now. Absolutely not now where there is still lack of communication and misconception about each other with heavy doubts and animosity. They didn’t even confess! πŸ’”

I am still looking for someone to tell me this is all a nightmare and it’s not happening with us? 😭

I can only think worst of the worst outcomes with our Ani completely succumbing to toxicity and tagged truly a red flag. Leena will not let him breathe. I am so heartbroken and not seeing anything positive in the upcoming.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It pains me to write this, but I will write it nonetheless ! Would be the happiest, if makers prove me wrong, but I think they will most definitely exceed my expectations -

1. Given the 180 degree change that makers have made Ani undergo, he is these days , a contradiction to the core characteristics, that he once stood for ! So, HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE BABY ! There is no two ways to it here !

The character change Ani has undergone , in the past 70odd epi s, it to build a character up, that mis-trusts J ! He has never really trusted J, it has only gone south , with every passing day ! One glaring e.g. is him suspecting J could jalao her Didi !

2. From when I heard the news, I can almost hear Ani's dialogues ring in my ears - a few would be -

a) Kisi aur ka (or may be he can even say Aditya Kapoor) ka paap, mere upar dalne ki kohshish kar rahi ho !

Ani will have no doubt that this is AK's child since AK and J dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai, shaadi q nehi kar lete tumlog!

b) Apni ma jaise nikli tum bhi, Aditya Kapoor se mann bhar gaya, toh yeha aye ho mujhe pareshan karne !

c) Sabne mujhe warn kiya, maine kisi ki baat nehi maani, abb yeh sabb afwah fehlake mujhe badnaam karna chahti ho? Itna gid sakti ho tum?

wagera wagera !

3. If we observe Ani, apart from him believing that J could jalao Arshi, his character has been conditioned to believe that J and Aditya Kapoor are in love with eo ! Well he already had immense insecurities and jealousy when it was J in question ! [Never an ounce felt for Arshi though - I will give it to the makers - they made this comparative study glaringly clear]

To add fuel to fire,

a)he stumbled into Aditya Kapoor ,

b)saw him helping J with her career,

c)J refused to give him an explanation on why she left BH without informing him, so he kinda assumed , she liaised with AK before she came to Mumbai,

d)He saw AK come walk into J's hotel room, at night, J agreed their relationship has undergone a change and Ani is the unwelcome visitor, so he should just leave - aisa kaho na ki tum dono ko ek dusre ke saath time spend karna hai !

Pehle tum intelligent thi , abb smart bann gayi ho - by smart he meant Chuntt - an opportunist, who could use anyone to climb up the success ladder - itna important hai career tumhare liye

e) AK and J shopping together, walking into the party together, singing on stage together, AK coming to fetch J from the hotel and agreeing that she is welcome to stay in his house, if she consents !

f) Adi taking care of J and J asking Ani and gang to leave while requesting Adi to do marham patti !

What helped was Arshi and Shrishti constant feeds of incorrect info about AK and J , that they are having an affair, they will be moving in to a live in relationship !

What furthered it is AK's cunning stance, to bharo Ani's kaan with abb J ko jitne ki bari meri ! He was Mr Jackle with J and Dr Hyde with Ani - with AK's khel, if it was to only hurt Ani, it would cause way more hurt to J and damage to RuNak - not sure if I should even take "RuNak" 's name any more !

You would ask, why so much insecurity? - Apart from the fact that unrequitted, for a very long time perceived as one-sided love, where the partners are unable to talk, share, express anything , ulta circumstances force them to say and behave ulta of what they feel always - insecurities there will be !

And if love is too possessive, it can turn obessively toxic ! And because J has never proceeded to provide any explanations, the imaginative misunderstandings grew with unimaginative prowess !

Not that I am saying , J was obliged to provide any explanations, she was not , not to some one who questioned her character, so she in her rage only agreed to everything Ani accused her with - ha meri marzi , jo aap keh rahe ho and soch rahe ho, sabb sahi, kya karloge?

Lastly, J is a drug, an enigma , and a borderline obsession for Ani - he wants her to be just the way, he imagines her to be ! Thoda sa bhi upar niche huya toh qayamat !

Now the story could go the following ways -

1. Ani does not accept but agrees to keep her in BH on humanitarian grounds - till a DNA test is taken , to prove/negate claims ! J stays put for her child but makes it clear , she is around only for her child !

2. Ani is super apologetic to Arshi and gets busy coaxing her with I should have listened to Shrishti maasi's warning about J !

3. Or J feels heart-broken by the CA, Ani does of her and leaves BH and finds a true friend and knight in shining armour in AK , who helps her in her preggy journey !

All of the above, results in a Hate Story between RuNak, which catapults due to J's miscarriage !

The cancellation of the annullment, forces them to be under one roof , not sure same room or not , but it will be a hate hate relationship !

Hence the promo where J calls him "Anirudh"

I used to get reminded of Shakespeare's Othello and Desdemona when I saw these two in the first AK - J - Ani mid night hotel track !

Looks like Leena does have a tragic story to tell of these two ! And since the TRPs are stable, she has no motivation to change the narrative either !

I dare say, Ani would be in his worst possible form , going forward ! No mercy for Ani or for us there, from Leena ! So much for being an iTV ML !

AK is better positioned, he is not the ML , so less stakes , plus he is tagged a womaniser anyway, so the makers will show there's a kind hearted human and more to him than just a womaniser !

So Ani being a complete a**hole and J facing zillat and giving it back in spurts, will be the rookh of this hate story for the next 50 to 70 epi s !

Agar TRPs, dagmagaye, toh makers changes layenge , warna yehi chalega !

I fail to fathom, WHY a male needs to be sacrificed, to tell a telling tale of a female's rise from the ashes ! Saath khare rahene ke jaghah amne samne q rehna?

P.S. - They could have shown Ani and J start living in the same room, and Ani toh seemingly angry on the surface, still deeply cares for J and her well-being, specially during this phase of her life - their nok jhok turned cute moments - but sorry not to be - this is Leena's perogative and she refuses to budge , come what may !

The smart way of keeping this open-ended yet hidden was so that there are no social media morcha s and upheavals that forces her to shift gears , from the story , she is here to tell !

#RIPAni

You said everything πŸ‘.i hope πŸ™ in this time ani proved wrong us. really enough have seen lots of hates between them .makers are doing some sensible things specially ani's side

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He might accept after the DNA test but shuru mein toh nehi accept karne wala - itna achha stage sajaya hai Leena ne, aise mauka thodi na gawayegi, to mete out Ani ke haatho J ka CA

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

i know ani nhi toh arshi blame dal sakti aditya pe, like tum uske saath hi ghum rhi thi, uska hi bacha hoga jiska bill tum ani pe phad rhi..

Agar ani ko yaad nhi hua kuch tab woh doubt kar sakta, but still if he thinks jhanak aur aditya close the, he even said yesterday, tum dono ek doosre se pyaar karte ho, adi ka bacha hai toh adi accept kar leta na jhanak ko, jhanak kyu ayegi ani ke pas baby ka haq mangne?? Also, adi is more famous and rich than basus...He might doubt her first but jab jhanak kashmir night ki baat yaad dilayegi shayad ani ko yaad a jaye, sense ho jaye, jhanak sahi bol rhi. he might accept her but will be upset with her for hiding this truth from him...

Also, jhanak ko basu house mein rakhna hai toh ani accept karega tabhi possible, otherwise jhanak kyu rukegi jab ani hi deny kar jayega? smiley18

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This is too traumatizing for me to go through Soh. How fantastically you pin point the worst of the outcomes that come with this unwanted track. All of our fears came true that we were running away from after the β€œnight” at Kashmir hotel. I am not able to process the promo itself even right now. Can’t imagine how two mature adults without being under the influence of alcohol could commit such a thing. They would sleep together and not even recall a single moment afterwards? How can they acted so normal and sacrificed their relationship signing their annulment? They insulted, taunted, and behaved so rudely. The brushed off like it was not feelings but rather a one night stand, their sexual tension being satisfied. It’s sending chills to my spine as I woke up this morning with feeling queasiness in my chest, remembering what I saw yesterday in the promo. We were all so excited for J to return back to BH, definitely not like this. The pregnancy track doesn’t fit well in their relationship now. Absolutely not now where there is still lack of communication and misconception about each other with heavy doubts and animosity. They didn’t even confess! πŸ’”

I am still looking for someone to tell me this is all a nightmare and it’s not happening with us? 😭

I can only think worst of the worst outcomes with our Ani completely succumbing to toxicity and tagged truly a red flag. Leena will not let him breathe. I am so heartbroken and not seeing anything positive in the upcoming.

Completely in sync with your feelings..

Like Sohini wrote that is what we will be going to watch.

After the Kashmir night how they both sign the annulment just like that. How could they not confront each other. When one opens the mouth to talk about the topic other shut down, how?

Couldn't they speak between them and find a solution for rejecting their annulment.. All their immense love and eyes lock were fake ?

This track may bring them together, but without clearing the MU how will they live together. Yet another zimmedari!

Only happiness I can find in this track is the EMA between the leads is cancelled and also the Arshi meri wife hai would come to halt.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/3PpdCmfTHcMvzkDn/?mibextid=UalRPS

Anirudh’s β€˜welcome back Jhanak’ momentπŸ€ͺ

Baaki sab to thik hai! Why are the evil guys still in the house?? Didn’t dadh tell them to leave today??😜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

He might accept after the DNA test but shuru mein toh nehi accept karne wala - itna achha stage sajaya hai Leena ne, aise mauka thodi na gawayegi, to mete out Ani ke haatho J ka CA

Does DNA test exist in ITV world πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

seriously Mayuri Leena bitch cheated all

Poor Krushal Hiba without doing any intense romance Maa Baap bana diya inhe show me

Poor Krushal..he wanted to do some intense romantic scenes. ..Leena maasi made him papa.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Does DNA test exist in ITV world πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Even in DNA test also there can be a possibility to tamper results...

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Completely in sync with your feelings..

Like Sohini wrote that is what we will be going to watch.

After the Kashmir night how they both sign the annulment just like that. How could they not confront each other. When one opens the mouth to talk about the topic other shut down, how?

Couldn't they speak between them and find a solution for rejecting their annulment.. All their immense love and eyes lock were fake ?

This track may bring them together, but without clearing the MU how will they live together. Yet another zimmedari!

Only happiness I can find in this track is the EMA between the leads is cancelled and also the Arshi meri wife hai would come to halt.

πŸ«‚ Hug from my side after Leena band bajoing Ani character as still hope that dashed away after watching BTS, promo n other getting info...

@bold 100 πŸ’― agreement

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Their also ml Shafi was fixed with pl n pl was her teacher of fl..

But due to circumstances ml married fl n it was shown in pl n ml marriage that truth of original marriage declared by purohit after that ml was mad at fl as due to her he can't marry to pl so hatred drama shown after that divorced happened but at that time ml was loved in fl...

But guddi the fl was in favour of pl so divorced happened n after that ml n pl married... Pl was pregent with ml child but fl n ml can't leave without each other so EMA Happened after that fl married to his cousin but their also she can't leave without ml so again EMA continued...

After that leap then ml was living with his child n pl was split has she understood ml still loves guddi n ml child called fl his mother.....

After that EMA was continued and ml was dead in fl arms with fl taking care of him in his last days and generation leap happened...

Ewww...such a worst story line