Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

A complete write up , Sohini ..

Edited by rysohini - 29 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

seriously Mayuri Leena bitch cheated all

Poor Krushal Hiba without doing any intense romance Maa Baap bana diya inhe show me

Same coule have that chemistry to serve hot romance like shivika after them ...

Feeling cheated at same time laughing on myself that what excepted n what got

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India forums article and video says he will not accept baby and Jhanak gets into accident and miscarries

[/QUOTE

I hope this is not true but we know Leenaji this thing happens

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly... They ruined such precious tender moment of our beautiful couple in their greed of TRP...

I hate that Leena Mata...

I feel Hiba & Krushal too, woh khud shocked ho gaye honge after reading the script πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Exactly......

From the beginning their relationship was always under complex circumstances in immense baggage....

Earlier the baggage was of a forced marriage that none of them wanted when it took place and now it is this pregnancy that nobody wanted at the time of consummation.....

They were never allowed to experience the true magic of love in the most non-toxic environment.....but you know the way during the course of time they developed that emotional intimacy and accepted the marriage from their heart...I hope the same journey of building that emotional intimacy, with trust and understanding and acceptance we will see again.....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

It pains me to write this, but I will write it nonetheless ! Would be the happiest, if makers prove me wrong, but I think they will most definitely exceed my expectations -

1. Given the 180 degree change that makers have made Ani undergo, he is these days , a contradiction to the core characteristics, that he once stood for ! So, HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE BABY ! There is no two ways to it here !

The character change Ani has undergone , in the past 70odd epi s, it to build a character up, that mis-trusts J ! He has never really trusted J, it has only gone south , with every passing day ! One glaring e.g. is him suspecting J could jalao her Didi !

2. From when I heard the news, I can almost hear Ani's dialogues ring in my ears - a few would be -

a) Kisi aur ka (or may be he can even say Aditya Kapoor) ka paap, mere upar dalne ki kohshish kar rahi ho !

Ani will have no doubt that this is AK's child since AK and J dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai, shaadi q nehi kar lete tumlog!

b) Apni ma jaise nikli tum bhi, Aditya Kapoor se mann bhar gaya, toh yeha aye ho mujhe pareshan karne !

c) Sabne mujhe warn kiya, maine kisi ki baat nehi maani, abb yeh sabb afwah fehlake mujhe badnaam karna chahti ho? Itna gid sakti ho tum?

wagera wagera !

3. If we observe Ani, apart from him believing that J could jalao Arshi, his character has been conditioned to believe that J and Aditya Kapoor are in love with eo ! Well he already had immense insecurities and jealousy when it was J in question ! [Never an ounce felt for Arshi though - I will give it to the makers - they made this comparative study glaringly clear]

To add fuel to fire,

a)he stumbled into Aditya Kapoor ,

b)saw him helping J with her career,

c)J refused to give him an explanation on why she left BH without informing him, so he kinda assumed , she liaised with AK before she came to Mumbai,

d)He saw AK come walk into J's hotel room, at night, J agreed their relationship has undergone a change and Ani is the unwelcome visitor, so he should just leave - aisa kaho na ki tum dono ko ek dusre ke saath time spend karna hai !

Pehle tum intelligent thi , abb smart bann gayi ho - by smart he meant Chuntt - an opportunist, who could use anyone to climb up the success ladder - itna important hai career tumhare liye

e) AK and J shopping together, walking into the party together, singing on stage together, AK coming to fetch J from the hotel and agreeing that she is welcome to stay in his house, if she consents !

f) Adi taking care of J and J asking Ani and gang to leave while requesting Adi to do marham patti !

What helped was Arshi and Shrishti constant feeds of incorrect info about AK and J , that they are having an affair, they will be moving in to a live in relationship !

What furthered it is AK's cunning stance, to bharo Ani's kaan with abb J ko jitne ki bari meri ! He was Mr Jackle with J and Dr Hyde with Ani - with AK's khel, if it was to only hurt Ani, it would cause way more hurt to J and damage to RuNak - not sure if I should even take "RuNak" 's name any more !

You would ask, why so much insecurity? - Apart from the fact that unrequitted, for a very long time perceived as one-sided love, where the partners are unable to talk, share, express anything , ulta circumstances force them to say and behave ulta of what they feel always - insecurities there will be !

And if love is too possessive, it can turn obessively toxic ! And because J has never proceeded to provide any explanations, the imaginative misunderstandings grew with unimaginative prowess !

Not that I am saying , J was obliged to provide any explanations, she was not , not to some one who questioned her character, so she in her rage only agreed to everything Ani accused her with - ha meri marzi , jo aap keh rahe ho and soch rahe ho, sabb sahi, kya karloge?

Lastly, J is a drug, an enigma , and a borderline obsession for Ani - he wants her to be just the way, he imagines her to be ! Thoda sa bhi upar niche huya toh qayamat !

Now the story could go the following ways -

1. Ani does not accept but agrees to keep her in BH on humanitarian grounds - till a DNA test is taken , to prove/negate claims ! J stays put for her child but makes it clear , she is around only for her child !

2. Ani is super apologetic to Arshi and gets busy coaxing her with I should have listened to Shrishti maasi's warning about J !

3. Or J feels heart-broken by the CA, Ani does of her and leaves BH and finds a true friend and knight in shining armour in AK , who helps her in her preggy journey !

All of the above, results in a Hate Story between RuNak, which catapults due to J's miscarriage !

The cancellation of the annullment, forces them to be under one roof , not sure same room or not , but it will be a hate hate relationship !

Hence the promo where J calls him "Anirudh"

I used to get reminded of Shakespeare's Othello and Desdemona when I saw these two in the first AK - J - Ani mid night hotel track !

Looks like Leena does have a tragic story to tell of these two ! And since the TRPs are stable, she has no motivation to change the narrative either !

I dare say, Ani would be in his worst possible form , going forward ! No mercy for Ani or for us there, from Leena ! So much for being an iTV ML !

AK is better positioned, he is not the ML , so less stakes , plus he is tagged a womaniser anyway, so the makers will show there's a kind hearted human and more to him than just a womaniser !

So Ani being a complete a**hole and J facing zillat and giving it back in spurts, will be the rookh of this hate story for the next 50 to 70 epi s !

Agar TRPs, dagmagaye, toh makers changes layenge , warna yehi chalega !

I fail to fathom, WHY a male needs to be sacrificed, to tell a telling tale of a female's rise from the ashes ! Saath khare rahene ke jaghah amne samne q rehna?

P.S. - They could have shown Ani and J start living in the same room, and Ani toh seemingly angry on the surface, still deeply cares for J and her well-being, specially during this phase of her life - their nok jhok turned cute moments - but sorry not to be - this is Leena's perogative and she refuses to budge , come what may !

The smart way of keeping this open-ended yet hidden was so that there are no social media morcha s and upheavals that forces her to shift gears , from the story , she is here to tell !

#RIPAni

The main theme of story is despite being separated they will still love eo. ANI not accepting the kid does not fit here. If he does not accept then how she will stay back at BH. But if he accepts then jhanak won’t be leaving BH and her career will be doomed. He might accept it but at a later point where he won’t have any choice but till that time miscarriage ho jaayega . May be DNA test will only make him to accept. He did not trust her during fire incident also unless he did not see the proof. So may be here also he will wait for DNA test. I don’t think they are planning to bring any kid in future so miscarriage to hoga . This time also he will regret for his non acceptance like annulment. But what I am expecting. He never regrets for his mistakes
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It pains me to write this, but I will write it nonetheless ! Would be the happiest, if makers prove me wrong, but I think they will most definitely exceed my expectations -

1. Given the 180 degree change that makers have made Ani undergo, he is these days , a contradiction to the core characteristics, that he once stood for ! So, HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE BABY ! There is no two ways to it here !

The character change Ani has undergone , in the past 70odd epi s, it to build a character up, that mis-trusts J ! He has never really trusted J, it has only gone south , with every passing day ! One glaring e.g. is him suspecting J could jalao her Didi !

2. From when I heard the news, I can almost hear Ani's dialogues ring in my ears - a few would be -

a) Kisi aur ka (or may be he can even say Aditya Kapoor) ka paap, mere upar dalne ki kohshish kar rahi ho !

Ani will have no doubt that this is AK's child since AK and J dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai, shaadi q nehi kar lete tumlog!

b) Apni ma jaise nikli tum bhi, Aditya Kapoor se mann bhar gaya, toh yeha aye ho mujhe pareshan karne !

c) Sabne mujhe warn kiya, maine kisi ki baat nehi maani, abb yeh sabb afwah fehlake mujhe badnaam karna chahti ho? Itna gid sakti ho tum?

wagera wagera !

3. If we observe Ani, apart from him believing that J could jalao Arshi, his character has been conditioned to believe that J and Aditya Kapoor are in love with eo ! Well he already had immense insecurities and jealousy when it was J in question ! [Never an ounce felt for Arshi though - I will give it to the makers - they made this comparative study glaringly clear]

To add fuel to fire,

c)J refused to give him an explanation on why she left BH without informing him, so he kinda assumed , she liaised with AK before she came to Mumbai,

d)He saw AK come walk into J's hotel room, at night, J agreed their relationship has undergone a change and Ani is the unwelcome visitor, so he should just leave - aisa kaho na ki tum dono ko ek dusre ke saath time spend karna hai !

Pehle tum intelligent thi , abb smart bann gayi ho - by smart he meant Chuntt - an opportunist, who could use anyone to climb up the success ladder - itna important hai career tumhare liye

e) AK and J shopping together, walking into the party together, singing on stage together, AK coming to fetch J from the hotel and agreeing that she is welcome to stay in his house, if she consents !

f) Adi taking care of J and J asking Ani and gang to leave while requesting Adi to do marham patti !

What helped was Arshi and Shrishti constant feeds of incorrect info about AK and J , that they are having an affair, they will be moving in to a live in relationship !

What furthered it is AK's cunning stance, to bharo Ani's kaan with abb J ko jitne ki bari meri ! He was Mr Jackle with J and Dr Hyde with Ani - with AK's khel, if it was to only hurt Ani, it would cause way more hurt to J and damage to RuNak - not sure if I should even take "RuNak" 's name any more !

You would ask, why so much insecurity? - Apart from the fact that unrequitted, for a very long time perceived as one-sided love, where the partners are unable to talk, share, express anything , ulta circumstances force them to say and behave ulta of what they feel always - insecurities there will be !

And if love is too possessive, it can turn obessively toxic ! And because J has never proceeded to provide any explanations, the imaginative misunderstandings grew with unimaginative prowess !

Not that I am saying , J was obliged to provide any explanations, she was not , not to some one who questioned her character, so she in her rage only agreed to everything Ani accused her with - ha meri marzi , jo aap keh rahe ho and soch rahe ho, sabb sahi, kya karloge?

Lastly, J is a drug, an enigma , and a borderline obsession for Ani - he wants her to be just the way, he imagines her to be ! Thoda sa bhi upar niche huya toh qayamat !

1. Ani does not accept but agrees to keep her in BH on humanitarian grounds - till a DNA test is taken , to prove/negate claims ! J stays put for her child but makes it clear , she is around only for her child !

2. Ani is super apologetic to Arshi and gets busy coaxing her with I should have listened to Shrishti maasi's warning about J !

3. Or J feels heart-broken by the CA, Ani does of her and leaves BH and finds a true friend and knight in shining armour in AK , who helps her in her preggy journey !

All of the above, results in a Hate Story between RuNak, which catapults due to J's miscarriage !

The cancellation of the annullment, forces them to be under one roof , not sure same room or not , but it will be a hate hate relationship !

I used to get reminded of Shakespeare's Othello and Desdemona when I saw these two in the first AK - J - Ani mid night hotel track !

Looks like Leena does have a tragic story to tell of these two ! And since the TRPs are stable, she has no motivation to change the narrative either !

I dare say, Ani would be in his worst possible form , going forward ! No mercy for Ani or for us there, from Leena ! So much for being an iTV ML !

AK is better positioned, he is not the ML , so less stakes , plus he is tagged a womaniser anyway, so the makers will show there's a kind hearted human and more to him than just a womaniser !

So Ani being a complete a**hole and J facing zillat and giving it back in spurts, will be the rookh of this hate story for the next 50 to 70 epi s !

I fail to fathom, WHY a male needs to be sacrificed, to tell a telling tale of a female's rise from the ashes ! Saath khare rahene ke jaghah amne samne q rehna?

P.S. - They could have shown Ani and J start living in the same room, and Ani toh seemingly angry on the surface, still deeply cares for J and her well-being, specially during this phase of her life - their nok jhok turned cute moments - but sorry not to be - this is Leena's perogative and she refuses to budge , come what may !

The smart way of keeping this open-ended yet hidden was so that there are no social media morcha s and upheavals that forces her to shift gears , from the story , she is here to tell !

#RIPAni

i know ani nhi toh arshi blame dal sakti aditya pe, like tum uske saath hi ghum rhi thi, uska hi bacha hoga jiska bill tum ani pe phad rhi..

Agar ani ko yaad nhi hua kuch tab woh doubt kar sakta, but still if he thinks jhanak aur aditya close the, he even said yesterday, tum dono ek doosre se pyaar karte ho, adi ka bacha hai toh adi accept kar leta na jhanak ko, jhanak kyu ayegi ani ke pas baby ka haq mangne?? Also, adi is more famous and rich than basus...He might doubt her first but jab jhanak kashmir night ki baat yaad dilayegi shayad ani ko yaad a jaye, sense ho jaye, jhanak sahi bol rhi. he might accept her but will be upset with her for hiding this truth from him...

Also, jhanak ko basu house mein rakhna hai toh ani accept karega tabhi possible, otherwise jhanak kyu rukegi jab ani hi deny kar jayega? smiley18

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 29 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wagera wagera !

To add fuel to fire,

#RIPAni

You said it all in such a beautiful way ..., πŸ’•

Nothing more to say.....smiley27.,...

Ham saath saath hai in this pain and trauma.....

I am still hoping for things to not go this bad ..after initial hesitation and unacceptance in case makers give him amnesia...I hope he thinks logically....and understands.....I just hope....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 29 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

India forums article and video says he will not accept baby and Jhanak gets into accident and miscarries

[/QUOTE

I hope this is not true but we know Leenaji this thing happens

I think this is true. After watching the blog I am sure he won’t accept , the way his character is getting ruined , it was expected. Better she miscarried and not having a single ounce of attachment left in her heart for sirji. Even he would have accepted it will be painful for her to stay in BH. Now she will be more focused for her career. She was already focused then why they got this track . I guess after this no anishi romance and Ani life will be hell.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani's realisation of the fact that he has wronged J , is short lived always and over powered by something else, thta makes him deem J wrong ! Then he conveniently forgets, the wrongs he meted out to J, he moves back quickly from the culprit's chair to the judge's in the wink of an eye !

Yeah, he might accept after the DNA test, but turant accept nehi karega ! Either ways, Ani is doomed !

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The main theme of story is despite being separated they will still love eo. ANI not accepting the kid does not fit here. If he does not accept then how she will stay back at BH. But if he accepts then jhanak won’t be leaving BH and her career will be doomed. He might accept it but at a later point where he won’t have any choice but till that time miscarriage ho jaayega . May be DNA test will only make him to accept. He did not trust her during fire incident also unless he did not see the proof. So may be here also he will wait for DNA test. I don’t think they are planning to bring any kid in future so miscarriage to hoga . This time also he will regret for his non acceptance like annulment. But what I am expecting. He never regrets for his mistakes

Edited by rysohini - 29 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wagera wagera !

To add fuel to fire,

#RIPAni

Leena tragedy queen πŸ‘‘ ki jay ho!!!

And you beautifully summarise the possibilities which may come here ....

Nothing more to say...smiley1