Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: great_love

If it was showing then nothing left for discussion n of truly shown I will just quit forum sd what to discuss if characters are itself loosing their core character within 250 episode n negative pro max .....

Lets see whether the shouting is before the announcement or after or it’s the initial hesitation. Let’s see . I just wish he does not say any words which he can’t take back. If he is not going to accept how she will stay back. She does not want his care but his acceptance.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani is on J’s face screaming pointing fingers smiley7smiley7… this is before she tells him the good news I guess smiley36 he only opens the door for her smiley36smiley36,, he is super mad now after her rejection smiley37smiley37.. Sohini look it started smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C--KRP5PmkE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I hope so it’s before the announcement. ANI is standing with basus when screaming and while announcement he is standing opposite the basus and jhanak in between . The positions are different while screaming and announcement. But I don’t want to make any hopes from him
shanakanj thumbnail

People are projecting that initially he will deny as what reply he will give it to everyone but later on he will accept and will melt slowly . He has to melt otherwise how jhanak will stay in BH

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ani is on J’s face screaming pointing fingers smiley7smiley7… this is before she tells him the good news I guess smiley36 he only opens the door for her smiley36smiley36,, he is super mad now after her rejection smiley37smiley37.. Sohini look it started smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C--KRP5PmkE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Marna maat mujhe ...

Ring abhi bhi hai ...while pointing fingers at her πŸ˜œπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I hope so it’s before the announcement. ANI is standing with basus when screaming and while announcement he is standing opposite the basus and jhanak in between . The positions are different while screaming and announcement. But I don’t want to make any hopes from him

Yaa I thought same too

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ladki hui toh kya phir??

Ladki ko bhi toh baap se looks milte hain

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Marna maat mujhe ...

Ring abhi bhi hai ...while pointing fingers at her πŸ˜œπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ring he said he won’t remove it for life smiley36
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Dadu bhai clearly told them that if they want to leave they can...

And asked Bipasha to shut her mouth.

yes today's star one n only DaduBhai smiley32
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

ring he said he won’t remove it for life smiley36

But the one who put finger he cant trust and accept πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i feel jo ani jo gussa ho rha jhanak pe ek scene mein, woh uske entry ke time ka scene hai, like jhanak ko taunt mar rha hoga yahan kya kar rhi ho, wapis jao na apne aditya kapoor ke pas....frustration nikal rha hoga....smiley23 iske baad jhanak sabko good news degi....ani toh shocked hi hoga baki sab bash karne lag jayenge jhanak ko...