Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Uff it was so ugly man....whoever came up with that idea smiley36

Aankhein hi toh USP hai bande ka smiley42

Bong logon ki salaamti ke liye director ne punya ka kaam kiya hai lagta! Ab Hume dekh lo.. roz mar rahe hainπŸ€“πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‡

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sampada.

Wait may be they will show FBs ...post pregnancy revelation

I wish...

But I don't trust Leena in this matter...

They will show us FBs of hugs & shoulder kiss..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bose ladies r happy Jhanak came back smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 we r simply worrying girls smiley37smiley37

Look at them smiley42smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C--H3pNPWet/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Your Bong love for food is the only saviour!!
food is love

Baki Sab moh Leena err Maya smiley2 Humari Maya nahin… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am also in mayajaal of Leena today ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

His initial hesitation is fine but not raising questions on her character....

I hope ye bole toh kuch soch ke bole nahi toh apna muhh band rakhe πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

The positive thing for us is they will be back as husband & wife... Ani's "Haq" will back & Arshi will know her place ..

Let's see, how those Evil Bose & Mukherjee gonna react to it, Bete ke aur Damad ke kaand pata bhi toh chale unko πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

We are hopelessly hopeful for them, can't help it ...

First let him accept that it’s his kid . He never accepted his love to baccha to bahu badi baat hai. Hiba saying I will not leave BH phir movie ka kya hoga . God knows . After all the non acceptance if he accepts it later then kya fayda .
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan Masoom chehra aur puppy nigahen...hamara baby ka Naam kya hoga...

RuNaksmiley37

Baby Girl then RuNak is fine but I still want something different smiley42

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Based on the bts it looks like he is not going to accept it. Otherwise why he would show finger to her while all ladies have worried and scared look from behind especially bips. Bips would definitely believe it. Now he can’t be redeemed in any way if he does not accept it

I have my hopes only on Bips smiley37 she will tell Laal see ur younger brother is so fast smiley37 she will believe Jhanak πŸ’―
rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most twisted Tarika to keep the leads together..... disgusting....she is soo young and I am feeling disgusted how much sadist things they are showing

But kuch cheez acchi hai ..no " patni Jaap" ," Adhi Biwi", " Adhi shaadi" sab khatam.....

No EMA between leads as they are back as husband and wife...

And I am not keeping hopes too high.. I am ready to accept initial hesitation from ANI's side as he gets zoned out when he is put on a spot.. ..but eventually I want him to understand her.....not raising a single questions on her character....

Bas faltu baat na bole...

As already Jhanak is gonna listen to a lot of things......lot of abusive words from Arshi and Shrishti and BH evil people.....

Mujhe lagta hai agar they stay under one roof toh may be gradually misunderstanding Durr ho jayegi....as kabhi na kabhi toh baat karengesmiley42

smiley37

Hamare hope khatam hi nahi hote

The whole plot is to make them stay together under one roof...so jhanak abhi kahin nahii jaane waali..anii will make sure after initial hesitation that jhanak is well protected and is taken care off..only anii knows jhanak's father's truth..so he himself will not behave like guruji..that is not his core character..

the only thing i hope now..among all the insults n taana jhanak has to face in bh..anii supports her as before, take stands for her n we all get some beautiful runak moments of anii taking care of jhanak, subtle romance and their famous eyelocks..smiley42

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited

Edited by Lollolika - 29 days ago

Word Count: 0

Sampada_14 thumbnail

It is us who are royally cheated....like we were robbed off a beautiful journey of a beautiful couple....

Like imagine Jhanak telling Ani that she is pregnant with his child...such a tender moment.... between a couple...it should have been between them only.....but see such tamasha they showed...

Here " main apke bacche ki maa banne wali hu" came before " I love you"smiley36

Exactly... They ruined such precious tender moment of our beautiful couple in their greed of TRP...

I hate that Leena Mata...

I feel Hiba & Krushal too, woh khud shocked ho gaye honge after reading the script πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ