Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Leena ne is show ke woh haal ker dea ha k Ssamjh nahi aa rahe is news ko sunke bunda khush ho ya sadsmiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ek Ray Ban dilao ise aur kaho 24/7 pehne rakhesmiley36smiley44

#HaanikarakAankhein

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Whatever he did with his eyes πŸ‘€ or eye locks was much greater than the kaand itselfπŸ€ͺ whenever that buggar stares sharm mujhe aati hai😌😍

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whatever he did with his eyes πŸ‘€ or eye locks was much greater than the kaand itselfπŸ€ͺ whenever that buggar stares sharm mujhe aati hai😌😍

Whatever he did with his eyes πŸ‘€...

Is it possible Vidya smiley37smiley37

Waise Anirudh Bose ka Science ka syllabus according to his wish change hota hai... Khud ke liye alag rule, AK ke liye True Science ka rule ( baar-baar naam lene se woh hosh me nahi aayegi)🀣🀣

@Bold ... That's true & he is aware of his talent too (The character & actor both)πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Looking at the bts , ANI is not going to accept the kid. He was shouting showing his finger at jhanak and rest basus ladies gave a scared look. It means he is not accepting it and jhanak will fight for her rights. Ladies were scared bcoz they believe the pregnancy and jhanak is going to take her rights anyway.

Mare ko kyaa hi maaarenge?? Hum ab swarg mein hain πŸ˜› farq padna nahi chahiye .. par🀨πŸ₯²

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I have many on my firing line bro, might just start with a certain some one smiley36

Certain Someone...

Mayuri ka certain someone or someone other smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Honestly... I'm so against of this pregnancy as she is just 22 year old now...

This is not the age of getting pregnant & all ..

Upar se they haven't even live their life with each other like soulmate...

I wanted to see them having some peaceful moments with each other without any stress but see , now we are here...

I don't know they will show miscarriage or something... It's too early to predict anything

It is us who are royally cheated....like we were robbed off a beautiful journey of a beautiful couple....

Like imagine Jhanak telling Ani that she is pregnant with his child...such a tender moment.... between a couple...it should have been between them only.....but see such tamasha they showed...

Here " main apke bacche ki maa banne wali hu" came before " I love you"smiley36

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karma is a b***** beheno, kabb kaha kaise dank maare, kya malum smiley15

Na Shrishti , Tejas se J ka kidnapping karwati, na Ani Kashmir pohuchta aur na yeh kaand hota smiley15 Aur racho saazish e !

And Arshi had set J up with Tejas as well, during Tejas-J Kolkata wedding and J leaving BH the first time ! Jaise karni, usse zyada bharni !

Aur apne haatho se J ka shakha pola todna, ek buddhe Avinash uncle se J ka shaadi set karke, wow J you are so lucky bolna - harr ek action ka hisaab milega, barrobar milega smiley7

The only thing I am happy about , in this entire fiasco, is the invisible tamacha that the evil gang will get on their faces smiley32 Love it smiley20

Dil le lo Sohini smiley27..kya likkha haii aapne..ab to lagta haii leena maata barrobar track likh rahii haii...sab kaand ka hisaab hoga..rc aur srishthi masi kaa..wo bhi interest ke saath smiley37

interest here is runak baby ofcourse smiley41

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ek Ray Ban dilao ise aur kaho 24/7 pehne rakhesmiley36smiley44

#HaanikarakAankhein

No wonder he was given a mota chashma for that bong series πŸ€ͺ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi ki bilkul koi baat nehi hai, trust me smiley44

Our faint hearts, gonna go through extreme acid tests

Isse toh main Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror wale rides kar lu smiley36

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Leena ne is show ke woh haal ker dea ha k Ssamjh nahi aa rahe is news ko sunke bunda khush ho ya sadsmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

without blinking he can stare at her smiley42smiley36 … in show most of the time Krushal & Hiba keeps staring at each other smiley36 how in offscreen they face each other smiley36.. don’t automatically they will stare smiley36smiley36… cause in show they have that scene more over any dialouges smiley36smiley36