Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

I have many on my firing line bro, might just start with a certain some one smiley36

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Words smiley37smiley37

Looking forward to your tarka to others πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Missed you a lot.....smiley31..... feeling hopeless without my partner....smiley27smiley37

Dekho....Ekk Baar beech mein Jhanak hospital bhi gayi thi...dekho doctors ne tab bhi detect nahi Kiya....smiley37

Yes....BH ki Chakravyuh Ko todne ki training maa ke pet sesmiley37.......aur bolo bacche ki ankhein kiski tarah hogi ..

Papa ki tarah puppy eyes ya maa ki tarah doe shaped eyes...smiley42

Yes... Our Cutto baby is already Shatir actually Pro Max Shatir now afterall the genes smiley36smiley36

Baby ko pata hai aadhe se jyada Ghar pagalon se bhara hai hence baby is not taking any risk .. BH ke chakravyuh ko todne ke sare nuske Maa ke pet se seekh ke aayega🀣🀣🀣

Baby ki aankhe toh Papa ki tarah hogi pakka...

A baby girl with puppy eyes like Papa & Masoom Chehra like Mummasmiley42smiley42

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This baby is miracle itself...

1 hug & shoulder peck se Jhanak pregnant ho gayi smiley36

See the power of Ani🀣🀣🀣

Toh miracle Baby ke liye baki sab kuch nahi hai

Whatever he did with his eyes πŸ‘€ or eye locks was much greater than the kaand itselfπŸ€ͺ whenever that buggar stares sharm mujhe aati hai😌😍

Edited by Edkv74 - 29 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly.... All I'm hoping is for some positive changes now (like we always do)

The track, the twist everything is rubbish at this point but I so love the fact that Jhanak didn't choose to hide it, instead she took the decision to stand for it, for herself & for their baby.. & I really hope Anirudh will not raise a single question regarding that baby ( itni mercy kar de Leena bass) He is the one who is very much aware of the fact that how Jhanak's whole like got affected due to "her father" So he won't repeat that mistake...

Nowhere he is like that cheap man.. So Somewhere I have a feeling that he will understand her...

But apart from that I hate Leena for this Bakwas twist, I mean she is just 22 yaar, how can she show her pregnant??

Most twisted Tarika to keep the leads together..... disgusting....she is soo young and I am feeling disgusted how much sadist things they are showing

But kuch cheez acchi hai ..no " patni Jaap" ," Adhi Biwi", " Adhi shaadi" sab khatam.....

No EMA between leads as they are back as husband and wife...

And I am not keeping hopes too high.. I am ready to accept initial hesitation from ANI's side as he gets zoned out when he is put on a spot.. ..but eventually I want him to understand her.....not raising a single questions on her character....

Bas faltu baat na bole...

As already Jhanak is gonna listen to a lot of things......lot of abusive words from Arshi and Shrishti and BH evil people.....

Mujhe lagta hai agar they stay under one roof toh may be gradually misunderstanding Durr ho jayegi....as kabhi na kabhi toh baat karengesmiley42

smiley37

Hamare hope khatam hi nahi hote

Edited by asmitamohanty - 29 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This baby is miracle itself...

1 hug & shoulder peck se Jhanak pregnant ho gayi smiley36

See the power of Ani🀣🀣🀣

Toh miracle Baby ke liye baki sab kuch nahi hai

Sampada.

Wait may be they will show FBs ...post pregnancy revelation

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Haan..... smiley36

Kya jhanak apana bacha payegi ya usse bhi apna bacha khona hoga apne sindoor ki tarah smiley24

Honestly... I'm so against of this pregnancy as she is just 22 year old now...

This is not the age of getting pregnant & all ..

Upar se they haven't even live their life with each other like soulmate...

I wanted to see them having some peaceful moments with each other without any stress but see , now we are here...

I don't know they will show miscarriage or something... It's too early to predict anything

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes... Our Cutto baby is already Shatir actually Pro Max Shatir now afterall the genes smiley36smiley36

Baby ko pata hai aadhe se jyada Ghar pagalon se bhara hai hence baby is not taking any risk .. BH ke chakravyuh ko todne ke sare nuske Maa ke pet se seekh ke aayega🀣🀣🀣

Baby ki aankhe toh Papa ki tarah hogi pakka...

A baby girl with puppy eyes like Papa & Masoom Chehra like Mummasmiley42smiley42

Haan Masoom chehra aur puppy nigahen...hamara baby ka Naam kya hoga...

RuNaksmiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looking at the bts , ANI is not going to accept the kid. He was shouting showing his finger at jhanak and rest basus ladies gave a scared look. It means he is not accepting it and jhanak will fight for her rights. Ladies were scared bcoz they believe the pregnancy and jhanak is going to take her rights anyway.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Shaadis ka quota khatam ab toh bachey hi bachey bh mein !! Lal ke kalon ke ani ke sis ke ab toh godh bharayi ka season chaalu hoga after janmashtami!!! I hope Ani ne koi kaand Arshi ke saath na kis hoπŸ™„

that pillow between them smiley37 Ani saying he is unmarried smiley37 it’s clear from them that nothing of that sort can happen up now.. can’t say in future after J leaves him again smiley36 .. now they made his character so bad,, that if in future she will leave him also .. all will just applaud smiley36πŸ‘

Though Ani is angry on her .. but he still loves her only smiley36smiley36… he was even thinking their marriage breaking is wrong smiley42smiley36 finally their baby made sure their marriage is not broken smiley37,, Shubho dreams r shattered smiley37smiley37..,

So now they will make Ani stay with fake & real wife πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I tagged you on another post of mine, I have decided to focus only on food henceforth smiley36

Age BH mein jo kuchh bhi khichdi pake, I will be interested in the real khichdi that Bodo ma would be busy cooking in the kitchen smiley44

Originally posted by: sanfan

Your Bong love for food is the only saviour!!
food is love

Baki Sab moh Leena err Maya smiley2 Humari Maya nahin… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚