Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

With how Leena is playing with Anirudh I seriously dont have hope of him accepting ek dum se..He might say few rubbish dialogues.Then accept . I hope I am wrong ,but Leena has taken out all the positivity from me ..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Evil gang will have some terrible dialogues and this fellow might go mute and then say zimmedari.......he has already spoke some things about Aditya and her in mumbai ..

The negativity Leena does with Anirudh is beyond my imagination ... He signing the annulment if this had happened itself is worst. We didnt know these two had gone to such extent.... He should have rejected the annulment with all his might. He was still og Anirudh then

both shouldn't sign that annulment papers that day

How could they did sign when they did kaand in Kashmir

Ultra pro max besharam couple

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am dreading only for j humiliation..how will she tolerate basus and Mukherjees..

Jhanak ka humiliation too much hoga n CA hoga that baby Adi ka hai

Can't bear all this nonsense

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Maya i think Leena is taking the route of most lengthiest track. After Mumbai track there wasn't much script left for them excluding leads confession/love. So she chose this drag another 150+ episodes.

That's the reason she leaves open ended tracks in the show, first she kept Jhanak's career track on hold and then all of sudden they shot dream SR sequence which left most of viewers confused about wether SR happened or not. And then without much discussion about that hotel night she shifted the scene to Kolkata, only to pick it whenever she doesn't have proper track script.

It feels like they are storing these open ended tracks to pick them for future episodes.

Jhanak's mother never wanted her daughter to face same fate as her. But look at now they turned jhanak into what her mother never dreaded about.

Mumbai track i was expecting some jealousy and confession but it turned out something unexpected.

So Leena using pregnancy track to bring the leads together seems impossible.

I am sure Anirudh won't accept Jhanak's pregnancy that easily without some harsh humiliated words to jhanak. And this time whole family will bash Jhanak instead of Ani, even badoma, choton, jethu, tammo everyone will be against jhanak.

Don't know how they will mould this preggy track.

Seems attempts to make jhanak miscarry, then miscarriage, humiliation, bips-thanuja-arshi-srishti planning plotting, yeh sab milega.

For Leena to get trp it's like

Anirudh ko bura bana do

Jhanak ko humiliate kardo

Now turned leads into parents 🀦🀦🀦🀦

Leena ji down down 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

he will realise after she miscarry… then it will be too late … he lost her & baby both forever… Rudr had told him.. u will understand her later …
1PariGupta thumbnail

This time if he adds "agar" in the beginning of each sentence I will kill him with my bare hands

Mayuri I told u all that day Our leads did the deed but All said no it can't be happened n it's only ur assumptions but see now What Leena do itne hot young couple ko bina romance ke parents bana diya

She cheated us

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

But Teen bacche kaise ho gayee smiley37 as per tanuja tweet

she meant tanuja 3 kids, rumi, mimi and ani ki mummy thi ab daddi banane wali...

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 28 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Trp is 2.3 aur negativity ke lea ready rahosmiley44

Edited by Pearl_219 - 28 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Honestly, I don't think he will doubt on her with Aditya regarding this matter...

I feel he will have that flashback instantly after her revelation...

Maybe he will go on mute mode but I don't think he will speak something terrible dialogues this time... Isse better hai ye banda kuch bole hi nah, bass kuch bakwas na kar de iss baar...

He should have at least cancelled him marriage with Arshi at that time only, things would have been much better then...

But ab koi fayda nahi .. I still feel he will not speak something stupid this time 🀞🀞

You know I hope that the purpose of this is to restore RuNak's marriage...bcz as they consummated when they were husband and wife toh this annulment is invalid only...

And then to draw a contrast on how Aniruddh and Jhanak would be different from Urvashi and viswabhusan..

Jhanak has done something that her mother did not do.. claiming her right and fight for her baaccha....

Now it is ANI's turn to do what her father did not do.......to accept her and his child with all dignity....

I just hope they won't make him say anything rubbish ...at least make him mute..that is better....

But don't give him amnesia...smiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

With how Leena is playing with Anirudh I seriously dont have hope of him accepting ek dum se..He might say few rubbish dialogues.Then accept . I hope I am wrong ,but Leena has taken out all the positivity from me ..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Evil gang will have some terrible dialogues and this fellow might go mute and then say zimmedari.......he has already spoke some things about Aditya and her in mumbai ..

The negativity Leena does with Anirudh is beyond my imagination ... He signing the annulment if this had happened itself is worst. We didnt know these two had gone to such extent.... He should have rejected the annulment with all his might. He was still og Anirudh then

Kya se kya bana diya hai hamere pyaare ano koo?smiley19

It's trp chakkar n the decesion was in her favour also male lead have lost its core in sense n positivity of show .....

The negativity thriving here with giving second place ....

Aniruddh most of time only khamkha with all other people humiliation jk ... Is future of next track?

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

both shouldn't sign that annulment papers that day

How could they did sign when they did kaand in Kashmir

Ultra pro max besharam couple

Exactly! why to sign the paper after all this happened?

How can they expect Arshi to take her place after doing it? disgusting way of sΓ²lving their probsmiley44

1PariGupta thumbnail

Shweta, wait what if it j's dream and she is imagining Basus reactions...

Hope so dream hi ho

Kisi ka bhi dream ho bas reality na ho ye