🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Either Ani ko gunga karo yah mujhe behra , I don’t see any other way out for Ani and me smiley37

You are on a roll!!
I am pretty angry with myself to have not seen this coming… in the sense that I always knew of the possibility but felt the writer wouldn’t take that route as it is riddled with so much messiness….

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is my worst fears taking shape! One instance I wanted Leena to disappoint me, she delivered as expected with elan smiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

You are on a roll!!
I am pretty angry with myself to have not seen this coming… in the sense that I always knew of the possibility but felt the writer wouldn’t take that route as it is riddled with so much messiness….

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Will definitely watch tonight Mayuri, thanks for drawing my attention to some positivity ❀️

Amitabh Bose se Amitabh Bachchan banne ka safar 😍

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Parasites won't...so watch that scene sohini...once in a blue moon will get these kinda scenes.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Will definitely watch tonight Mayuri, thanks for drawing my attention to some positivity ❀️

Amitabh Bose se Amitabh Bachchan banne ka safar 😍

Tammi is waste..atleast Tammo hs the sense of right and wrong

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Ani's PDA during his wedding with Arshi was not just a revenge or jealous act or an act to make her react, in retrospect with the latest info it was down right cruel. Sad v sad

i feel he doesn't remember what happened that night btw him and jhanak, he kept saying that night mujhe nhi samajh a rha main kya kar rha hun, also jhanak said shayad kal tak apko kuch yaad bhi nahi rahega....Aur agar ani ko yaad hota toh kabhi doubt na karta jhanak usse pyaar nahi karti....na hi arshi se shaadi karta....

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

After she telling this he can fall unconscious .....240V ka jhatka

better for him better for us.smiley44

Yes, we must manifest this!

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Honestly, how many of you revisited the Kashmir SR episode, today? smiley14

Me smiley36

Damm 5 words words words

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

but after Ani-Arshi Sangeet when they met, he was reminding J about that night and she was denying. He even said, agar tum bhool gayi to mein yaad dilaoon?? Then too she was saying that aap bhukar mein kuch bhi bol rehe the. Then he got hurt and in monologue he was saying, mera tumhe gale lagana, hamara kareeb aana, tum sab kuch bhool gayi???

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He might blabber that jhanak and AK love eo in front of AK but he stopped himself in front of jhanak. This would be another opportunity for him taking care of her , regain his Haq over jhanak. I don’t know whether he loves jhanak or not but he is obsessed over his Haq for jhanak. Despite all animosity between runak one thing that they always exhibit is that they stand up for eo when needed . Their emotional bond is inbreakable. ANI will definitely stand up for this.

Really don’t know what to expect! Feeling Like a new inexperienced young mommy who doesn’t know when her baby would pee next πŸ˜œπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

i feel he doesn't remember what happened that night btw him and jhanak, he kept saying that night mujhe nhi samajh a rha main kya kar rha hun, also jhanak said shayad kal tak apko kuch yaad bhi nahi rahega....Aur agar ani ko yaad hota toh kabhi doubt na karta jhanak usse pyaar nahi karti....na hi arshi se shaadi karta....

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai was his manipulation. Whenever he does not have any justification he says this line. He said this dialogue while asking sacrifice also. He very well know sit that the have come close during the night.

Tanuja on her tweet said - ki teen bachoon ke daadi banne wali haismiley37 Some youtubers are predicting that Arshi is also pregnantsmiley15but this can't be possible Ani is sleeping with pillows , but how come three kids. THis is absurd really