🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 149

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Fans should stop giving replies to her ..

Why this lady is posting such comments on twitter... Doesn't she know fans are already disturbed after their Bakwas twist... Why to add more? & Upare se people are replying her...

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

I have no hope with this maker. They are garbage arrogant people. I am no more looking for any tracks that they bring. They will keep jumping from one track to other like a monkey. They ruined the most beautiful piece of the show Runak and something that I loved in the beginning, that innocent chubuli Jhanak who answered back everyone.

But this show has become something else. I am now just watching the show as I a kinda use to it and just want to see how deep down it is gonna drain down. BAS!!!

No hope, No expectation. Just watching for the sake of it.

Montage was the suckiest thing they have done! They are arrogant and rather taking a revenge on us because we bashed them alot during the separation.

Karma will hit them if they don’t give us RuNak in the future!

Edited by Manoshono - 25 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Lolz smiley37

Plz bring Tejas wahi aake Bangali Babu ki akal thikane lagayega

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_EA5ZoSv0x/?igsh=MWozNDVyYXRweG9qaA==

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Montage was the suckiest thing they have done! They are arrogant and rather taking a revenge on us because we bashed them alot during the separation.

Karma will hit them if they don’t give us RuNak in the future!

Trust me, they are playing very strategically. They will keep bringing Runak high voltage tracks but still keep them apart. And they have analyzed this will work for their tRP and also to drag the show for longer. They don't care for Runak but know that Runak is important for bunch of viewers so will keep playing along.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Every single core characteristics of Ani has been flipped 180 degrees ! Every single one of them. It's like we either don't know this Ani or we didn't know the Ani in the first 230 epi s !

Originally posted by: sanfan

m

Actually I care a hang what happens to the Bosesβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry I don’t mean to offend but I never saw the serial from this perspective

Destiny all that is great as a concept but if I were to go through so much misery for my destined partner to emerge… either a newly reformed one or a redeemed one… Well my message would be hum single hi acche πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am done with the serial and I hadnt watched the serial post fire except in fits and starts I began after the meeting of Runak and now after the updates no interest in following the fortunes of Jhanak any more… I was drawn to the characterisation of Ani most and knew that his curve may be steep but not at the cost of core traits. It’s not that a vicious characteristic in an otherwise reasonable man cannot be the reason of his doom… yes creatively and perhaps in life too we may have come across very wonderful men and we find some terrible traits ( red flags as the young now like to say but if it’s a story about that.. it needs strong work to build it.. you don’t spend 250 episodes doing some song and dance around the theme and then viciously let it loose on viewers as the cause of downfall.. I AM NOT SAD THAT THEY MESSED ANI’s CHARACTER… MY PREMISE IS THEY DID NOT SELL HIS TRAGIC FLAW WELL ENOUGH IF THAT IS WHAT THDY SET OUT TO DO. The issue is not about my attachment to a character… it is the issue of the character not standing up for its own core. A jealous man was ready to get his love married to her lover and today the writer is telling me that he is not willing to listen to her entreaties ( that too about a serious claim) cos he saw her with someone he thought wasn’t good for her. Anyways it’s ok… not the end of the world… I hope you all can enjoy it in ways that it appeals to you.

I may hang around the forum for the lovely conversation esp the mad ones πŸ˜‚ I promised a write up on adaptations for Asmi and now will do it soon.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed ! Leena can watch this female empowerment or love story whatever that she is making ! 😀 no interest ! πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: sanfan

m

Actually I care a hang what happens to the Bosesβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry I don’t mean to offend but I never saw the serial from this perspective

Destiny all that is great as a concept but if I were to go through so much misery for my destined partner to emerge… either a newly reformed one or a redeemed one… Well my message would be hum single hi acche πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am done with the serial and I hadnt watched the serial post fire except in fits and starts I began after the meeting of Runak and now after the updates no interest in following the fortunes of Jhanak any more… I was drawn to the characterisation of Ani most and knew that his curve may be steep but not at the cost of core traits. It’s not that a vicious characteristic in an otherwise reasonable man cannot be the reason of his doom… yes creatively and perhaps in life too we may have come across very wonderful men and we find some terrible traits ( red flags as the young now like to say but if it’s a story about that.. it needs strong work to build it.. you don’t spend 250 episodes doing some song and dance around the theme and then viciously let it loose on viewers as the cause of downfall.. I AM NOT SAD THAT THEY MESSED ANI’s CHARACTER… MY PREMISE IS THEY DID NOT SELL HIS TRAGIC FLAW WELL ENOUGH IF THAT IS WHAT THDY SET OUT TO DO. The issue is not about my attachment to a character… it is the issue of the character not standing up for its own core. A jealous man was ready to get his love married to her lover and today the writer is telling me that he is not willing to listen to her entreaties ( that too about a serious claim) cos he saw her with someone he thought wasn’t good for her. Anyways it’s ok… not the end of the world… I hope you all can enjoy it in ways that it appeals to you.

I may hang around the forum for the lovely conversation esp the mad ones πŸ˜‚ I promised a write up on adaptations for Asmi and now will do it soon.

vira76 thumbnail

Oh really ! I would rather watch that lol .. where are you watching it ?

Originally posted by: Sunsh

To get rid of this toxicity and for enjoyment- there is a show of Krushal called β€œLove se Zayd’s Love” . It’s Hindi dubbed Bengali show but nice. They’re also full of jealousy and anger. Bichare ko waha bhi papa bana diya smiley37smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

Yup Leena take us for blind and deaf and brainless viewers ! And Men for animals and cheaters … sadist woman !

Originally posted by: rysohini

Every single core characteristics of Ani has been flipped 180 degrees ! Every single one of them. It's like we either don't know this Ani or we didn't know the Ani in the first 230 epi s !

Edited by vira76 - 25 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Why this lady is posting such comments on twitter... Doesn't she know fans are already disturbed after their Bakwas twist... Why to add more? & Upare se people are replying her...

Exactly these people will do anything to get engagement..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

So true Sohini , its a different character all together .

I suggest the male actors should avoid Leena aunty PH even if salary is tempting πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Such a well wisher of actors I am 🀫😁