Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If he thinks that j is in love with AK..that is fine...but when she is screaming on top of her voice that baby is his, how he can think that j trying to make him papa for someone 's child.

Oh gosh..so Anirudh forgot he did the deed with jhanak..🙄..anyway serves her right,,no woman should ever give in to a man who’s committed to another woman..that’s like asking for your heart to be broken and now she’s pregnant and will probably be called every vile name under the sun ☹️..jhanak should really not have trusted and given herself to this Sirji 🤨

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Girls, since Arshi entered the BH family is getting split, J will bring her drama, Ani became toxic, so this means that the bad era for Boses started, and J is still connected to Boses through her baby. So, all of this means that Arshi becoming the partner of Ani worsened the situation so much. Ani himself said Arshi is auspicious for the BH. But here we see the opposite effect. So, in case if J loses her baby, will Boses connect the dots and understand what they did by allowing Arshi take the place which was supposed to be J’s? J pushing Ani to Arshi, will J realize what she did wrong by not accepting what God himself gave her. She did not fight for her marriage. Ani also gave up on J and baby and his real marriage and now they are in the inauspicious phase where the whole family will have the worst time of their life.

They went against the God, traditions, societal norms, and what not

So, what is happening to all of them is what is expected to punish them for their wrong choices and decisions

I am maybe thinking too much, but felt like sharing smiley36

cool I can tag you guys now, I hope you don’t mind

m

Actually I care a hang what happens to the Boses…😂😂

Sorry I don’t mean to offend but I never saw the serial from this perspective

Destiny all that is great as a concept but if I were to go through so much misery for my destined partner to emerge… either a newly reformed one or a redeemed one… Well my message would be hum single hi acche 😂😂

I am done with the serial and I hadnt watched the serial post fire except in fits and starts I began after the meeting of Runak and now after the updates no interest in following the fortunes of Jhanak any more… I was drawn to the characterisation of Ani most and knew that his curve may be steep but not at the cost of core traits. It’s not that a vicious characteristic in an otherwise reasonable man cannot be the reason of his doom… yes creatively and perhaps in life too we may have come across very wonderful men and we find some terrible traits ( red flags as the young now like to say but if it’s a story about that.. it needs strong work to build it.. you don’t spend 250 episodes doing some song and dance around the theme and then viciously let it loose on viewers as the cause of downfall.. I AM NOT SAD THAT THEY MESSED ANI’s CHARACTER… MY PREMISE IS THEY DID NOT SELL HIS TRAGIC FLAW WELL ENOUGH IF THAT IS WHAT THDY SET OUT TO DO. The issue is not about my attachment to a character… it is the issue of the character not standing up for its own core. A jealous man was ready to get his love married to her lover and today the writer is telling me that he is not willing to listen to her entreaties ( that too about a serious claim) cos he saw her with someone he thought wasn’t good for her. Anyways it’s ok… not the end of the world… I hope you all can enjoy it in ways that it appeals to you.

I may hang around the forum for the lovely conversation esp the mad ones 😂 I promised a write up on adaptations for Asmi and now will do it soon.

Edited by sanfan - 25 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

that’s what I am dreading.. he will think she slept with Adi got pregnant.. his male ego will be badly bruised.. he will go ahead with Arshi.. but later will realise the truth but bohat late hogaya hoga..

Yaa exactly… that’s only the worst case possibility.., for him to regret for life… that will make them as the end of the couple .,, other all worst things he will do I will take smiley36 but just not this thing smiley18smiley18

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , If Jhanak can find happiness in Aditya its so good . But she didnt have to go through all this if she had not signed the papers after the night. With Aditya's monologue today of darkness and light , wonder what character he was before that he reformed for Jhanak , whom he met just few times !!!!

Ab kya bolu is baare mein....there is an epiosde just before Arshi mehndi where they talk and she rejects the night his monologue of do you think all those hugs and coming close was due to fever.

But now the writer forgot that and is making Anirudh behave as if he doesnt remember at all. Now what more to say when the writer herself wants the male lead to be villian and project her female lead as the best and introduce all new character in the form of Aditya .If miscarriage was to be played why a pregnancy track to annul marriage and then this drama of non acceptance .

I dont get this at all... they can show annulment in many other ways as already they are seperated and MU and hatred exists

Its all writers story , the viewers who watched and got attached to the show is being teased.

For me I wanted to see Anirudh and Jhanak story , their journey and how they support each other and her career along with him.

So not much intersted in acha Aditya track and he being whitewashed from a womaniser to a caring friend and making Anirudh Villian. Instead the writer could do things to redeem her male lead .

Well , its all her story , her choice and the trp that matters ... and for me all mess and nothing exciting from this baby track and miscarriage if planned .

so true! This haq ki ladayi is so horribly misplaced that I am at loss of words.. Now she has got the courage and doesn’t care for the homewrecker tag.. Now she can fight for her kid but she couldn’t for her love… yeh pehle karti toh itna raita nahi failta… it was very wrong of her to sign the annulment papers knowing she had consummated… now that she is pregnant she wants haq from the guy who is married to her sister.. it’s wrong on so many levels.. One thing I have understood Leena always takes the longest route so she can stretch the story and increase episode count..

I guess for ani kareeb ana meant that he hugged her and slept.. he only remembers till he got her promise.. but I am 200% sure he won’t accept even the hugging part openly in front of his family.. he will simply say he had fever and doesn’t remember anything… That’s the only way to keep Arshi relevant with him..

For me more than ani makers have messed jhanak’s character.. at least ani doesn’t remember anything and he tried several times to initiate the topic.. though I don’t approve his pda but still he was doing something… how can one justify jhanak here? She knew what had happened still let things take a messy turn and now returned when she is pregnant..

Regarding Aditya, I don’t know how makers plan but atp he is the only sane human in this mad group.. they can keep him as a friend coz even after miscarriage jhanak might hate ani but won’t be able to love anyone for now…

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

m

Actually I care a hang what happens to the Boses…😂😂

Sorry I don’t mean to offend but I never saw the serial from this perspective

Destiny all that is great as a concept but if I were to go through so much misery for my destined partner to emerge… either a newly reformed one or a redeemed one… Well my message would be hum single hi acche 😂😂

I am done with the serial and I hadnt watched the serial post fire except in fits and starts I began after the meeting of Runak and now after the updates no interest in following the fortunes of Jhanak any more… I was drawn to the characterisation of Ani most and knew that his curve may be steep but not at the cost of core traits. It’s not that a vicious characteristic in an otherwise reasonable man cannot be the reason of his doom… yes creatively and perhaps in life too we may have come across very wonderful men and we find some terrible traits ( red flags as the young now like to say but if it’s a story about that.. it needs strong work to build it.. you don’t spend 250 episodes doing some song and dance around the theme and then viciously let it loose on viewers as the cause of downfall.. I AM NOT SAD THAT THEY MESSED ANI’s CHARACTER… MY PREMISE IS THEY DID NOT SELL HIS TRAGIC FLAW WELL ENOUGH IF THAT IS WHAT THDY SET OUT TO DO. The issue is not about my attachment to a character… it is the issue of the character not standing up for its own core. A jealous man was ready to get his love married to her lover and today the writer is telling me that he is not willing to listen to her entreaties ( that too about a serious claim) cos he saw her with someone he thought wasn’t good for her. Anyways it’s ok… not the end of the world… I hope you all can enjoy it in ways that it appeals to you.

I may hang around the forum for the lovely conversation esp the mad ones 😂 I promised a write up on adaptations for Asmi and now will do it soon.

Thank for reading and replying, yes, I am a bit more into fate and karma I guess when I watch Jhanak show, as the makers pronounced many times divine intervention and auspicious things in the show, which may all be just blunders to attach the audience to some divine power acting in the show, but I wish makers showed how the Boses lose their everything as they deserve to suffer in my opinion.

Bold - I couldn’t agree more, the makers failed to convince me and many others here that Ani can just lose his care for a woman because of his jealousy. I don’t buy that either. But makers are stupidly trying to convince us that this is the case, so I thought maybe that’s the doom that Arshi brought into Ani’s life, but even I don’t believe it. Ani is a grown up who took his decisions himself until his marriage track and then he was changed overnight because makers messed up with the story and forgot what happened before.

In purple great observation, Rahul’s track and the old man’s marriage track when Tejas wanted to marry her, show how Ani cared for her. He said himself that he cannot live without her and then overnight makers show him not caring for J and the baby, even if he thinks it’s not his baby where is his famous humanity? So, yes, in my other post I said that writer messed up big time

I agree with you just for the good conversation I come back here, roaming around the forum looking for some fun and relief. And thankfully this place is able to provide the platform to share my thoughts

Also, not watching the show, only bits and pieces on insta and twitter smiley36

I love yours and others interpretations of the story line and characters, it’s so much more convincing than what makers are showing right now

Edited by DiLaila - 25 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Appu to Tm1 & TM 2 smiley37

Jaise laal tumse pyaar karta hai naa smiley37smiley37 looking at Arshi smiley37 jaise Ani tumse pyar nahin karta smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 ( that made me laugh smiley36smiley36) waise Lallon mujhse bahut pyar karta hai smiley37smiley37

Did u girls notice this smiley36smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Appu to Tm1 & TM 2 smiley37

Jaise laal tumse pyaar karta hai naa smiley37smiley37 looking at Arshi smiley37 jaise Ani tumse pyar nahin karta smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 ( that made me laugh smiley36smiley36) waise Lallon mujhse bahut pyar karta hai smiley37smiley37

Did u girls notice this smiley36smiley36

Oho does she said "nahin karta"..I did nt pay much attention

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Oho does she said "nahin karta"..I did nt pay much attention

yaa smiley36 just watch when Appu sits on sofa & says that smiley37smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, he has great potential of being a hero, hope his next show and production house he will choose wisely smiley36

if we are stressed so much over the story how Hiba and Krushal are playing these characters, I guess they know how to detach smiley36
Definitely with this show I will learn it 💪😛

For them they are doing their job.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa smiley36 just watch when Appu sits on sofa & says that smiley37smiley37

She called them Tm1 and T2..