Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He is a father material likewise for writers....πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

yes, he has great potential of being a hero, hope his next show and production house he will choose wisely smiley36

if we are stressed so much over the story how Hiba and Krushal are playing these characters, I guess they know how to detach smiley36
Definitely with this show I will learn it πŸ’ͺπŸ˜›

Edited by DiLaila - 25 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly...and their poor twists...still now I did nt get over of their aag twist...now this baby twist...and Bengali babu forgot what he had done on that day.

exactly Mayuri,, I don’t want to think of worst case .. Ani thinking she slept with Adi & all .. & hating her more .. so he takes revenge on going ahead with Arshi..

& then he realises that J had his baby only & he lost her & his baby.. & he went ahead with Arshi.. then that’s the biggest regret he will have in his life…

Cause other small regret he doesn’t seems to have anything… where he needed to regret he didn’t… he can do now anything in his anger & revenge in Jhansk.. cause his life is fully connected to Jhansk.. her one dhokha can make him do anything.. just anything

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly Mayuri,, I don’t want to think of worst case .. Ani thinking she slept with Adi & all .. & hating her more .. so he takes revenge on going ahead with Arshi..

& then he realises that J had his baby only & he lost her & his baby.. & he went ahead with Arshi.. then that’s the biggest regret he will have in his life…

Cause other small regret he doesn’t seems to have anything… where he needed to regret he didn’t… he can do now anything in his anger & revenge in Jhansk.. cause his life is fully connected to Jhansk.. her one dhokha can make him do anything.. just anything

If he thinks that j is in love with AK..that is fine...but when she is screaming on top of her voice that baby is his, how he can think that j trying to make him papa for someone 's child.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, he has great potential of being a hero, hope his next show and production house he will choose wisely smiley36

if we are stressed so much over the story how Hiba and Krushal are playing these characters, I guess they know how to detach smiley36
Definitely with this show I will learn it πŸ’ͺπŸ˜›

No yaar for actors their show is hit and for Hiba this is show huge success after long years in industry than any other shows .

Krushal also got good fame and lot of good scenes to express and act..

He might feel as social media is bashing his character which was once good . But ultimately they are actors....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

If he thinks that j is in love with AK..that is fine...but when she is screaming on top of her voice that baby is his, how he can think that j trying to make him papa for someone 's child.

Because she said relation badala hai when Aditya came to her room in the night and you please go out !!!! As far as Anirudh is concerned other than him no one had that freedom to go to her room and talk in the night .... They set the entire scene to be base for this baby track and rejection by bringing in Aditya and use some bad CA ..which is unnecessary...

Actually baby track itself is not needed

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 25 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

u know him no.. he is coward in such matter.. he doesn’t even accept he loves her ., & on top she has blamed him front of his whole family… though his family believes him.. but they will have question of her blaming him why?… not all then atleast few will sure,. Then what he is going to answer,,,

Now till DNA if this proves it’s him … but I hope they don’t add miscarriages track then..

if no miscarriage then they can go ahead with keeping baby & all…

We r not sure about miscarriage track as of yet.. until bts comes out .. I am not believing any of the things they speak or news articles

samarp2 thumbnail

Because she said relation badala hai when Aditya came to her room in the night and you please go out !!!! As far as Anirudh is concerned other than him no one had that freedom to go to her room and talk in the night .... They set the entire scene to be base for this baby track and rejection by bringing in Aditya and use some bad CA ..which is unnecessary...

Actually baby track itself is not needed

both the leads character is degrading… she fanned Ani’s doubt by accepting that relation with Adi which they don’t have smiley19.. & now she came to say him he is her baby dad πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ everything at wrong time πŸ€―πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.,,

It’s same like asking us to vote for their jodi smiley36 when in onscreen they killed their jodi smiley37 full assignation smiley37 without leaving any leftovers smiley36smiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

coz he will think AK after knowing refused to accept this child and for the child’s better future she is making him it’s father.. ani’s twisted logic.. even if he doesn’t think like this I am sure shrishti will feed this and he will accept..
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No yaar for actors their show is hit and for Hiba this is show huge success after long years in industry than any other shows .

Krushal also got good fame and lot of good scenes to express and act..

He might feel as social media is bashing his character which was once good . But ultimately they are actors....

yes, I know, Maya, the show made them all very famous even with bad publicity

Yes, at the end of the day it’s their work, just hope they will be able to choose better opportunities in the future than what they have attracted now

this kind of story that they are showing is not good for the society, it damages good values and promotes toxicity

I choose to believe Krushi did not know how the story will unfold for Runak

Maybe they knew, maybe one day they will give an interview and i will get my answers

Edited by DiLaila - 25 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

that’s what I am dreading.. he will think she slept with Adi got pregnant.. his male ego will be badly bruised.. he will go ahead with Arshi.. but later will realise the truth but bohat late hogaya hoga..