Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Atleast this is true for the Basus..they will realise it eventually..not at once ofcourse..but they will realise that Arshi is a misfit for Anirudh and the family..Anirudh is on a path of self destruction now..He will be doomed..his family will only realise this once the damage is completely done.

Divine justice is shown during the Anishit marriage track..Arshi could not wear sindoor despite multiple attempts..she was the one who removed Jhanak's sindoor..Srishti tried burning Jhanak alive..her daughter got burnt..Anirudh loves to be respected and trusted, Arshi in every step misstrusts him and shows blno respect towards him...all these are divine interventions..

The family will definitely doom if they disrespect the mother and the child and in the process if the child dies.

Yes, I am also thinking about the possibility of Boses to realize what they did.

At the end of Runak’s kid dies, will makers show Boses to regret it. I mean it’s their khoon, will they ever feel bad for J. Tanuja and Thammi and Bodoma are all mothers, right? At least women should regret how they treated J. Or will they celebrate it? Tanuja and Thammi are evil but will makers show them heartless?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

even I used to watch TMD but makers ruined both ML and FL where they changed the character overnight 180 degree just for shock factor. TMD was worst showing domestic violence . They showed SR and then confession which is pathetic. Next after confession ML ne FL ko get out kar diya. Viewers can tolerate the toxicity up to a limit only . And in one month of leap the show went off air. But in jhanak separation brings TRP as jhanak will grow in career. In TMD they maid FL more worse and her career was gayab. So in jhanak after ANai showing two timer and FL rising in career will fetch TRP. Also jhanak is coming stronger over ANI. Hiba no doubt is a much better actor than Himanshi. Salman is a much better actor as acha Aadmi compared to TMD. ML degradation means more TRP. May be the writing sucks but they are getting good actors to balance that

Kavva Murga PH overly obsessed with third angle..and vanku thinks he is the only best creative director existed on the planet

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Yes, I am also thinking about the possibility of Boses to realize what they did.

At the end of Runak’s kid dies, will makers show Boses to regret it. I mean it’s their khoon, will they ever feel bad for J. Tanuja and Thammi and Bodoma are all mothers, right? At least women should regret how they treated J. Or will they celebrate it? Tanuja and Thammi are evil but will makers show them heartless?

Tanuja and Tammi both are evil and pathetic people...so definitely they will celebrate it.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She should know what to tweet and what not to tweet.

Exactly this actress is so insensitive smiley6

How can she tease about such things like baby’s life? I guess this show is doomed if actors are making fun of our feelings

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

In this full monologue , he remembers everything , but right now when the episodes airs it will be projected as he doesnt remember .....

A writer who forgot , what she wrote and aired before.

Leena Bitch ko juto se marna chahiye aur muh kala karke Ghadhe par baithana chahiye with juto ki Mala smiley35
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Now only as a friend he will support her not as a lover

Yaa that only .. he is like a friend.. Jhanak also seems to be trusting him now .. cause she told Ani.. he knows what he needs to know…

Ani will feel jealous of their friendship also … fist meet only Adi had told Ani to trust Jhanak

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Writer ko selected Amnesia ho gaya hai

writer ko hamesha ke liye memory loss ho jaye aur likhna band kar de
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Exactly this actress is so insensitive smiley6

How can she tease about such things like baby’s life? I guess this show is doomed if actors are making fun of our feelings

Exactly..making fun of such sensitive topics...

And I don't like her interviews also ..

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sometimes she really teases fans.

phir fans se troll aur bash hoti hai to roke bhag jati hai
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I want strong Jhanak who will leave BH n Ani both for forever