Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

This is for u Veera

See this because after this Ani's monologue I don't need to say anything to U that he remembered aur not

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1827292238160048312?t=rargCTzBdaioWr7AZMdC1g&s=19

In this full monologue , he remembers everything , but right now when the episodes airs it will be projected as he doesnt remember .....

A writer who forgot , what she wrote and aired before.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

with all the mental torture & stress .. how li g she can hold that poor baby… that way she will get complete closure from the mad family & Anirudh…

But she will still keep loving him only πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ & he will for her .. now his ego & misunderstands has made a strong house in his mind 😀😑😀😑😀😑😀

I want strong Jhanak who will leave BH n Ani both for forever

Ani never deserve Jhanak's love

Edited by 1PariGupta - 26 days ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

& on top them asking for us to vote best Jodi smiley37 I had a good laugh smiley37.,

But for the actors they deserve smiley32 not for the character smiley36

Well now actors can't save the show anymore.

They made both the characters go crazy in the show

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Ofcourse iske liye to X per tweet ki hai ye pagal aurat
Euphoria_V thumbnail

This is for u Veera

See this because after this Ani's monologue I don't need to say anything to U that he remembered aur not

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1827292238160048312?t=rargCTzBdaioWr7AZMdC1g&s=19

Writer ko selected Amnesia ho gaya hai

Edited by Euphoria_V - 26 days ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣Hey her confirmation is not required we can easily predict what's next.

Miscarriage and then jhanak hating Ani some more.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ofcourse iske liye to X per tweet ki hai ye pagal aurat

Sometimes she really teases fans.

Edited by MMR2810 - 26 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

🀣🀣🀣Hey her confirmation is not required we can easily predict what's next.

Miscarriage and then jhanak hating Ani some more.

She should know what to tweet and what not to tweet.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think the writer for sure doesn’t follow up on the original story, she forgot about what she wrote for Anirudh’s character and even for Jhanak’s character. Also, she showed Arshi intelligent after the aag drama and now Arshi is dumb again just because of the trp game.

she ruined all her characters apart for evil ones maybe, even Bodoma is not supporting J, what is this? She was like a mom to her, but she started to call Arshi daughter at some point,

maybe it’s not even Leena, maybe they have a team who writes inconsistent dialogues that don’t know the original story, how can a writer forget her story? is Leena doing it just for the trp sake in my opinion. We will never win this case as viewers against the makers

I also want to bring another example of Teri Meri Dooriyan show. I think it’s going off air in September if not already. I started watching it because of Angad and Sayiiba. They had a nice chemistry, but they degraded the male lead so much that I couldn’t watch and eventually just quit. I don’t think viewers will watch something so toxic for long time. Yes, now it’s high time and everyone is glued the screen to know what is going to happen next, but eventually people will lose interest and they will either kill leads or leave only one of them or will leave only PL with Runak’s kid.

If Jhanak is shown falling in love with Aditya, people may watch it, but then why Ani is in montage? Why Arshi and Ani are not the pair that is promoting the festivals? Why always they show Runak together?

Nothing makes sense anymore, makers and SP screwed up this project. Yes, people may still watch this show, but the essence is gone unless they whitewash Ani and J’s relationship. When doing montage of the show, they should have put Adi with J as well. Why only Ani and Arshi?

as I said nothing makes sense. Runak 1.0 became toxic Runak 2.0, who knows which ganja makers are smoking and tomorrow we will wake up to some sort of love story between the same Runak and then again to their separation and so on and so forth

as Happyji said we all need Patience with this writer smiley39smiley36

even I used to watch TMD but makers ruined both ML and FL where they changed the character overnight 180 degree just for shock factor. TMD was worst showing domestic violence . They showed SR and then confession which is pathetic. Next after confession ML ne FL ko get out kar diya. Viewers can tolerate the toxicity up to a limit only . And in one month of leap the show went off air. But in jhanak separation brings TRP as jhanak will grow in career. In TMD they maid FL more worse and her career was gayab. So in jhanak after ANai showing two timer and FL rising in career will fetch TRP. Also jhanak is coming stronger over ANI. Hiba no doubt is a much better actor than Himanshi. Salman is a much better actor as acha Aadmi compared to TMD. ML degradation means more TRP. May be the writing sucks but they are getting good actors to balance that
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

This ghum is so irritating! I watched a couple and I decided to stay away

Ha...sorry to say..but ghum 2 FL acting is not so great..kinda stone face.