Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Girls, since Arshi entered the BH family is getting split, J will bring her drama, Ani became toxic, so this means that the bad era for Boses started, and J is still connected to Boses through her baby. So, all of this means that Arshi becoming the partner of Ani worsened the situation so much. Ani himself said Arshi is auspicious for the BH. But here we see the opposite effect. So, in case if J loses her baby, will Boses connect the dots and understand what they did by allowing Arshi take the place which was supposed to be J’s? J pushing Ani to Arshi, will J realize what she did wrong by not accepting what God himself gave her. She did not fight for her marriage. Ani also gave up on J and baby and his real marriage and now they are in the inauspicious phase where the whole family will have the worst time of their life.

They went against the God, traditions, societal norms, and what not

So, what is happening to all of them is what is expected to punish them for their wrong choices and decisions

I am maybe thinking too much, but felt like sharing smiley36

cool I can tag you guys now, I hope you don’t mind

Edited by DiLaila - 26 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

he will but woh guilt kab tak rahega nobody knows.. everytime he is shown guilty but next moment his ego overpowers.. after aag scene I thought he will say sorry but he ended up asking J to lose for Arshi.. so no hopes.. maybe like the reality show, only he will know the truth but won’t reveal and stand mute while bh and mother daughter bad mouth about J..

Could be a possibility otherwise how Arshi will be ready to stay with him. They also need jhanak name to do drama when she leaves. Sick man , BH people badmouthing his own child in front of him and he will stand mute . His regret will depend on whether he comes to know about his paternity or not. As of now there is no indication . Let’s see
Edited by shanakanj - 26 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

I am saying what she did in response to what happened that night was not enough of a response and it will never be enough for me. In this day and age, no woman just stays mute and asks questions in her mind ... Like sorry but I can't ... I am only going to say that given her love for Ani she was only thinking about him and not her... just like on many instances Ani thought about Jhanak first and puts himself after ... Love makes people do crazy things and that is the only explanation! There is no "tolana molana" ... she fell in love with him, she believed in his confession and she responded to just that ....

Now to what I wanted her to do... I wanted her to fight back right there and then! Like why not? I mean beat him up for all I care! She said during that night also, "aap agale din sab bhool jayenge!" So did she know from the beginning he would not remember? This is so confusing. Don't you think? And I think the next morning also figured out Anirudh forgot about the whole ordeal, I think there was a monologue about it .. "sirji to aap sab bhool gaye" , something like that ... to yaad dilao!! she played along right? And then there was also one monologue saying you will be happy with Arshi didi because my life is too complicated something along the line... so this was a choice .,. all of this... there were several monologues...

Ani tried to talk to her three times after that about the night in Kashmir but she shut him down! I get it she must be mad, she must have felt hurt, but then you also have to direct your anger in correct way right? So this just means, she thought Ani is ignoring the whole thing, and Ani is confused why Jhanak is behaving the way she is... meanwhile there is now a child that will pay for all this! I am sorry but i want to hold both of them responsible! And i want to whack makers for this damn confusing plot! It makes no sense!!

Let's see what he says in the episode once she reveals the secret, but i am sure he will say some nonsense, but i also want to believe regardless he will care for her ... but its better not to be sure about anything these days! smiley44 ...

As i said i don't like both of these individuals, both are toxic, confused, and irresponsible... so kya discuss kare inaka love story! who is more right and wrong? There is no understanding, only harsh words, and no trust!! Like this is so messed up in my pov, it's a comedy show now! I don't see the use in trying to evaluate who is more right and who is more wrong! ... both messed up!!

And more than anything makers messed this up so bad!!

This is for u Veera

See this because after this Ani's monologue I don't need to say anything to U that he remembered aur not

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1827292238160048312?t=rargCTzBdaioWr7AZMdC1g&s=19

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

this is a repeat of shaadi track so tandaav will also be situation based… first against each other then against BH people smiley36 sab khullam khulla hoga ab smiley37

Yes I m all for it .. khullam khula pyar karenge yeh dono 😝

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu ghum copying each and every scene from yhm...

Actually og version both the families were very funny..

Fl mother and ML mother both were toomuch ott..and their cultural differences made their scenes hilarious.

This ghum is so irritating! I watched a couple and I decided to stay away

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They are not stretching the track it seems . Next precap miscarriage ka hi hoga. I hope ANI realises it’s his kid varna regret kaise hoga usko

Yaa same thing.. or else how will he regret

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes I m all for it .. khullam khula pyar karenge yeh dono 😝

But finally they made Ani an outright cheater.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly! I am so happy… I didn’t want this pregnancy drama to get stretched.. Leena always gives a hint of upcoming track.. during ani arshi hospital scene she gave a hint of reality show.. now Aditya said next week photoshoot for movie.. I knew they won’t stretch this.. it’s just for jhanak to completely close ani’s chapter.. and yes Aditya is getting good role.. he will the light who will help her come out of darkness.

Yes , If Jhanak can find happiness in Aditya its so good . But she didnt have to go through all this if she had not signed the papers after the night. With Aditya's monologue today of darkness and light , wonder what character he was before that he reformed for Jhanak , whom he met just few times !!!!

Ab kya bolu is baare mein....there is an epiosde just before Arshi mehndi where they talk and she rejects the night his monologue of do you think all those hugs and coming close was due to fever.

But now the writer forgot that and is making Anirudh behave as if he doesnt remember at all. Now what more to say when the writer herself wants the male lead to be villian and project her female lead as the best and introduce all new character in the form of Aditya .If miscarriage was to be played why a pregnancy track to annul marriage and then this drama of non acceptance .

I dont get this at all... they can show annulment in many other ways as already they are seperated and MU and hatred exists

Its all writers story , the viewers who watched and got attached to the show is being teased.

For me I wanted to see Anirudh and Jhanak story , their journey and how they support each other and her career along with him.

So not much intersted in acha Aditya track and he being whitewashed from a womaniser to a caring friend and making Anirudh Villian. Instead the writer could do things to redeem her male lead .

Well , its all her story , her choice and the trp that matters ... and for me all mess and nothing exciting from this baby track and miscarriage if planned .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 26 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Birds are gone..coz her freedom, chirpiness and confidence are snatched..she have to rebuild it now onwards..ghugrooo abhi v hai...that means she will make entry into entertainment world..I am glad they didn't put Arshi in the middle as per the BTS as it received major backlash... the way Arshi is made to stand in the montage it gives an idea how her character will be in upcoming tracks..she exudes arrogance and I care a damn attitude..she will be the trouble maker between Runak by staying in between them ..atleast the makers have kept Jhanak taller than the other two leads..going by the current tracks, Anirudh has been pushed further behind signifying his reduced influence on her life now onwards...overall the montage captures the essence of the upcoming tracks...

This montage looks so ugly smiley11

They snatched purity of original montage

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Pari imlie 1 montage

Ghum post leap montage

seriously cut copy paste by Leena Bitch