🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 138

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Ok for me to leave, real life calls.

You guys plz don’t khoon jalao for these dumb leads….. they will never make a right decision smiley36 jo sabse toxic hoga woh decision lenge humesha smiley37

watch the show for entertainment if you can warna bye bye bolo & daffa karo iss toxic show ko .. smiley36

peace out ✌️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

That's why I voted only for hiba and Krushal

Yaa can vote for the actors .. cause they both gave their 100% but their characters right now on show r the worst..

I am loving ghum leads chemistry & their cute nok jhok… even ML family is so funny.. uptil now no toxicity at all…

But yeh rishta .. I am tired of seeing them all over insta, YT & everywhere … everyday they r getting promoted in all fields everywhere.. Rajan Shahi doesn’t seems like he will allow other star shows to come up.. Jhanak is still holding its No2 position

samarp2 thumbnail
with all the mental torture & stress .. how li g she can hold that poor baby… that way she will get complete closure from the mad family & Anirudh…

But she will still keep loving him only πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ & he will for her .. now his ego & misunderstands has made a strong house in his mind 😀😑😀😑😀😑😀

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So...is she confirming that next track is miscarriage

https://x.com/pisalkajal/status/1827333014147195367?t=L2Ipx6SIDk6F9lsw3Sw5Aw&s=19

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Ok for me to leave, real life calls.

You guys plz don’t khoon jalao for these dumb leads….. they will never make a right decision smiley36 jo sabse toxic hoga woh decision lenge humesha smiley37

watch the show for entertainment if you can warna bye bye bolo & daffa karo iss toxic show ko .. smiley36

peace out ✌️

100 percent agree with u happy πŸ˜ƒ
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa can vote for the actors .. cause they both gave their 100% but their characters right now on show r the worst..

I am loving ghum leads chemistry & their cute nok jhok… even ML family is so funny.. uptil now no toxicity at all…

But yeh rishta .. I am tired of seeing them all over insta, YT & everywhere … everyday they r getting promoted in all fields everywhere.. Rajan Shahi doesn’t seems like he will allow other star shows to come up.. Jhanak is still holding its No2 position

Ashu ghum copying each and every scene from yhm...

Actually og version both the families were very funny..

Fl mother and ML mother both were toomuch ott..and their cultural differences made their scenes hilarious.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

That's why he run behind his pyaari biwi to pacify her.

Woh bhi pyaari aadhi biwi hai

Iss aadmi ka kya bharosa uske sath bhi intimate hoke bol dega Tum meri biwi nahi ho hamari shaadi hi puri nahi hui hai aur ab tum jao yaha se

samarp2 thumbnail
future track or next track for sure… means that time Ani will also understand then.. so his regret & her miscarriage will come same time…

& now Adi is falling for J.. he wants to come in light from darkness.. he said he won’t allow her to die.. when she will miscarry.. she will want someone to be with her.. this Ani won’t be there .. he will loose her cause of his stupidity, his mistrust on her & looks like he will have very bad breakdown .. & he deserves all that.. he got too arrogant & toxic now …

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
They are not stretching the track it seems . Next precap miscarriage ka hi hoga. I hope ANI realises it’s his kid varna regret kaise hoga usko