🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 136

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

And to think Leena showed us the Kashmir Hotel night, just so she could make J face the same circumstances as Urvashi?

And we were so happy with the Kashmir Hotel night, unaware of Leena's evil intent? We fell for this trap and how !

I had said this once, every RuNak scene she shows, has a reason behind it ! Bematlab yeh dono kuchh nehi karte !

Uff such a wicked plot device !

Sohโ€ฆ the funny thing was I always read that their situation would show how life doesnโ€™t have to be how Urvashi underwentโ€ฆ even if she will be at the crossroads, the choices they make will make life differentโ€ฆ. Leena says it will be different becos of what Jhanak does becos of how Ani treated herโ€ฆ..I donโ€™t have the heart to tune into such pathetic nonsenseโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s not like in IPKKND where Arnav grows at every step so even with all the toxicity we saw the guy go through some arcโ€ฆHere the guy is on a downward slopeโ€ฆ ki rope ka kuch fayda nahinโ€ฆ. Sudhre hue jab bigde toh kaise sudhre!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ aur Jhanak rani is releasing sentiments in instalments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kabhi Didi, Kabhi Mummy, kabhi Sirjee, Kabhi Babyโ€ฆKabhi Ghungroo!! smiley44

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Adi, man run away from J, she will never be yours donโ€™t become like Arshi didi. You said yourself that you only will pursue a person who can be fully yours

run my man run smiley37 you are too good for this mess smiley36

arshi and Aditya aik dosray ko chance kyun nahi detay.leads ke chemistry ko bhi beat karen ga. smiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

So true...Runak can never love anyone else ..they will love each other and cheat their respective partners..AK should consult Arshi for advice ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ak kyun in toxic lovers ke beech aana chahta ha. Yeh na khud jeeaen ga na aik dosray ko jeena dain ga. smiley36

Faltu mein apne Jaan mushkil mein daal raha ha. smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

jhanak ko jeetne ke turn uske ha ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh bhi try kar le. smiley36

Royega baad meinsmiley36

I guess now he will support her just like as friend.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ashu I feel the same because of his this monologue

he has started to fall means he wonโ€™t stop just cause she is pregnant.. looks like later he has some major role ahead for sure

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ashu u see Adi had tears in his eyes to listen this news

May be He is already falling in love with Jhanak n now his heart is broken

Yaa he was very much shocked.. he was genuine about his feelings
Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/cI0xFwdh6tI?si=FrddHdaTdrM3UQg6

Kea creativity ha ๐Ÿคฃ

Anni aur Aditya ke fight yeh scene main ne kase miss kea smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah J be like, main Urvashi nehi banungi aur aapko main BB banne nehi dungi Sirji ! Cringe ! Kya chala hai - this is what RuNak is? Shuru ke 230 epi s jhoot hai, yah last ke 50?

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohโ€ฆ the funny thing was I always read that their situation would show how life doesnโ€™t have to be how Urvashi underwentโ€ฆ even if she will be at the crossroads, the choices they make will make life differentโ€ฆ. Leena says it will be different becos of what Jhanak does becos of how Ani treated herโ€ฆ..I donโ€™t have the heart to tune into such pathetic nonsenseโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s not like in IPKKND where Arnav grows at every step so even with all the toxicity we saw the guy go through some arcโ€ฆHere the guy is on a downward slopeโ€ฆ ki rope ka kuch fayda nahinโ€ฆ. Sudhre hue jab bigde toh kaise sudhre!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ aur Jhanak rani is releasing sentiments in instalments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kabhi Didi, Kabhi Mummy, kabhi Sirjee, Kabhi Babyโ€ฆKabhi Ghungroo!! smiley44

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Finally watched episode....

They always messed up with time slot....

Still Aditya and Jhanak roaming in Same dresses.

Here didi come and wishing evil people good morning

So in Mumbai land still its the same day...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

And in Kolkata , its next day morning...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

It seems Aditya developed feelings for Jhanak...

Aditya offered his flat , j agreed to stay...he took her to hospital..

Arshi and evil gang plotted to stop Appu marriage ..smiley11

The good for nothing Lawyer shubho wanted to put some false accusations I mean theft case on Lalon ...smiley7smiley7

Appu comes and irritates tmw1 and tmw2.smiley32smiley32

Doctor reveals j is pregnant....smiley3smiley44

Later Aditya came to jhanak room and questions j about her career...and other plans smiley13smiley13

Madam had fbs of Ani hugging her....now only showing that hug scene gives a different picture...it's like he forced himself on her...

No chappals at me...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

It's high time They should provide psychiatrist online sessions for audience after watching each episode.

Anirudh ko toh pura black bana Diya ๐Ÿคฎ

Most worst character toh ab Anirudh Bose hi hai

Edited by Euphoria_V - 26 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

https://youtu.be/cI0xFwdh6tI?si=FrddHdaTdrM3UQg6

Kea creativity ha ๐Ÿคฃ

Anni aur Aditya ke fight yeh scene main ne kase miss kea smiley37

Ha ha..you tubers and their creativity..

And how confidently they say as if they sat next to Leena maam while she is writing script.