Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am also..madam thinking kid is above all..

But how will she survive without job...moreover everyone asks the same question...either she should stand strong and prove that baby is ani's baby...or has to think about other options.

New BTS

Jhanak stand strong now n live in Only BH for get her baby rights over Ani the Papa Bose

Jhanak wants to talk in privately with Anirudh but that egoistic man said whatever u want to talk tell here infront of all n get out from here smiley7

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

like I said PATIENCE is needed while watching Leena shows. smiley36

this same Anirudh will keep running after Jhanak for his bachcha & yes he will absolutely care for both. And I am saying it again he will force Jhanak to stay in BH for his precious bachcha going against his whole family. smiley36

This is a repeat of their shaadi track but with more drama & more feelings involved. Iss saare syaappe mein Arshi & BH people ka sabse zyaada katega smiley37

They are selling this kid as pyaar wala bachcha bcoz Jhanak saw bohot sara pyaar in Sir ji’s eyes smiley36 yeh bachcha kahin nahi jaane wala itni jaldi, Bose people ki naak mein dum karega ab yeh pyaar wala bachca smiley37

I love this baccha, please let him or her live, I don’t want miscarriage or anything bad happening to him / her

His or her parents were Runak who in season two Vira named Jhandh (Jhan + ak and Aniru + dh = Jhandh) if I am not mistaken. Runak is dead now. They got into accident smiley36 during Aag scene when Shrishti decided to harm J. I am creating my own storysmiley37, new defense mechanism against toxicity , but baby was magically transferred to New Parents Jhandh smiley37

I want this Runak Baby to give back to everyone: Mom, Dad, Arshi auntie, everyone in BH should get what they deserve for being such besharam people, let the Baby be born smiley41smiley40smiley37

Baby ka naam Toofan hona chahiye smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 26 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Is Adi falling for Jhanak? smiley3 He is saying cause of her I am comg into light from darkness smiley9 how can I let her go into darkness … I have to keep her alive smiley18smiley18

Looks like Adi is falling for Jhanak & he wants to change himself for her

Ashu I feel the same because of his this monologue
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

I have no hope with this maker. They are garbage arrogant people. I am no more looking for any tracks that they bring. They will keep jumping from one track to other like a monkey. They ruined the most beautiful piece of the show Runak and something that I loved in the beginning, that innocent chubuli Jhanak who answered back everyone.

But this show has become something else. I am now just watching the show as I a kinda use to it and just want to see how deep down it is gonna drain down. BAS!!!

No hope, No expectation. Just watching for the sake of it.

Hope expectations from Leena Show woh kya hota hai Leena ko khud nahi pata

Sadistic lady write only garbage smiley35

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Atleast AK doesn't have inhibitions.. He is taking things as they are coming..without much judgement..this has certainly to do his profession which allows him to be judgement free..otherwise how will he perform as an actor..I am keeping his family background out of consideration as his family is not yet brought into picture by makers. Anirudh thinks that he is progressive having no inhibitions, but in reality he is judgemental and a critic..and it certainly has to do with his conservative and weird family legacy..

And big hypocrite also...he was ready to goon pre-wedding honey moon with Arshi...

But in Jhanak case he behaves complete opposite.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jhanak sab kuch instalments main sochti hain

Pehle Didi, phir Sirjee ab Baby phir kuch naya fitoor!!

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And to think Leena showed us the Kashmir Hotel night, just so she could make J face the same circumstances as Urvashi?

And we were so happy with the Kashmir Hotel night, unaware of Leena's evil intent? We fell for this trap and how !

I had said this once, every RuNak scene she shows, has a reason behind it ! Bematlab yeh dono kuchh nehi karte !

Uff such a wicked plot device !

Originally posted by: sanfan

Leena ji ne BB ka reprisal kar diya Ani main!!
Uevashi aur BB ki love story hi dikha deti!!

Come to think of it Leena means to say BB was Ani a few years ago so Urvashi fell in love thus….. uffo kya creativity hain bhai

Urvashi missed out important details in that letter.. She forgot to tell how wonderful BB was..

Edited by rysohini - 26 days ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I love this baccha, please let him or her live, I don’t want miscarriage or anything bad happening to him / her

I want this Baby to give back to everyone: Mom, Dad, Arshi auntie, everyone in BH should get what they deserve for being such besharam people, let the Baby be born smiley41smiley40smiley37

Baby ka naam Toofan hona chahiye smiley37

Count me in! Tbh even if its the most disgusting track its gonna be the most interesting one for sureπŸ˜‚ see the buzz over every platform. Even those who are badly cursing the makers will definitely gonna watch this to see how the story moves forward, because Jhanak is not hiding like Urvashi, she is fighting for her baby.

Come on who all liked J's Mumbai track? Sasta reality show and junior dancers faltu drama was boring as hell to the extent that I totally stopped watching, I only started picking up since Ani reached Mumbai. Now the curiosity factor is high. I am definitely gonna watch this for sureπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ashu I feel the same because of his this monologue

It's good na...Jhanak also deserves love..love that believes you, stays beside you in tough times and good times, respects you, acknowledges you in front of the world...Jhanak deserves this..and if a person is returning to a healthy life, then he should definitely be given a chance.. It's true that none can love Jhanak the way Anirudh does..with passion...but he has never respected his love in front of the world..why your love should depend on reciprocation? If not reciprocated, you decide to go back to your fiance..at this stage of life, Jhanak deserves the kind of love that will give direction to her life, nurture her, make her feel secure and respect her...none of this can be given by Anirudh at this moment.. jhanak deserves a better life πŸ’”

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Count me in! Tbh even if its the most disgusting track its gonna be the most interesting one for sureπŸ˜‚ see the buzz over every platform. Even those who are badly cursing the makers will definitely gonna watch this to see how the story moves forward, because Jhanak is not hiding like Urvashi, she is fighting for her baby.

Come on who all liked J's Mumbai track? Sasta reality show and junior dancers faltu drama was boring as hell to the extent that I totally stopped watching, I only started picking up since Ani reached Mumbai. Now the curiosity factor is high. I am definitely gonna watch this for sureπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome to the club smiley31

I will watch this comedy circus for sure, just will make fun of it for my own sanity smiley36 but don’t want to discuss the characters like I did before smiley29smiley37