Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

I certainly hope so.

They are showing Adi as the reformed rake. He seems like he genuinely cares. A story that is not repetitive and mindless - I would welcome it

Atleast AK doesn't have inhibitions.. He is taking things as they are coming..without much judgement..this has certainly to do his profession which allows him to be judgement free..otherwise how will he perform as an actor..I am keeping his family background out of consideration as his family is not yet brought into picture by makers. Anirudh thinks that he is progressive having no inhibitions, but in reality he is judgemental and a critic..and it certainly has to do with his conservative and weird family legacy..

Edited by madonna.dibya - 27 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Charsi in middle n front like main lead n Ani Jhanak behind like side character

Disgusting montage smiley7

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I have heard you pose this question a few times - Would you want Ani as your partner?
You got closure to that question too πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: PPak

Yes Sohini. Till the bts of him refusing to accept J is telling the truth about their night of love - I was able to forgive him and see him as redeemable.
For me a man who can do what he does in the bts is not a man I would trust my life to.
If there is something in the episode that is not like the bts seems to imply - I’ll think it through again - but I would not want a man like Anirudh.
He has simply gone over my threshold.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Charsi in middle n front like main lead n Ani Jhanak behind like side character

Disgusting montage smiley7

Birds are gone..coz her freedom, chirpiness and confidence are snatched..she have to rebuild it now onwards..ghugrooo abhi v hai...that means she will make entry into entertainment world..I am glad they didn't put Arshi in the middle as per the BTS as it received major backlash... the way Arshi is made to stand in the montage it gives an idea how her character will be in upcoming tracks..she exudes arrogance and I care a damn attitude..she will be the trouble maker between Runak by staying in between them ..atleast the makers have kept Jhanak taller than the other two leads..going by the current tracks, Anirudh has been pushed further behind signifying his reduced influence on her life now onwards...overall the montage captures the essence of the upcoming tracks...

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol this is just the start of the track Abhi toh bohot kuch hona h smiley36

this Zimmedari wala Runak bachcha will rulao BH people khoon ke aansu smiley37 it’s their karma smiley36

sooner rather than later Anirudh will accept this bachcha & force Jhanak to stay in BH. Phir Roz dono taandav Karenge smiley36

Arshi will get cheated on openly in the guise of this bachcha & Anirudh will be way too free with Jhanak β€œm toh bas apne bachche ke liye sab kar Raha hu, bachcha Meri zimmedari h” & all smiley37

anyways tomorrow Jhanak will send off RP & AK. Thank u & Bye bolke nikal legi smiley36 Story will officially be back to its OG premise of BH hall drama smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happy007

lol this is just the start of the track Abhi toh bohot kuch hona h smiley36

this Zimmedari wala Runak bachcha will rulao BH people khoon ke aansu smiley37 it’s their karma smiley36

sooner rather than later Anirudh will accept this bachcha & force Jhanak to stay in BH. Phir Roz dono taandav Karenge smiley36

Arshi will get cheated on openly in the guise of this bachcha & Anirudh will be way too free with Jhanak β€œm toh bas apne bachche ke liye sab kar Raha hu, bachcha Meri zimmedari h” & all smiley37

anyways tomorrow Jhanak will send off RP & AK. Thank u & Bye bolke nikal legi smiley36 Story will officially be back to its OG premise of BH hall drama smiley37

Happy ji do you still think he is going to care for jhanak and baccha. Even if he cares , will jhanak entertain him . Have you seen bts of Jhanak challenging ANI. There is not even one ounce of love left in both of them. Both have become besharam now. One is forcing to accept and other one is not accepting. They are fighting for a kid who is going to be miscarried.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

patience nahi h logon mein but if watching Leena shows patience Rakhni padegi smiley36

Anirudh, Jhanak & their zimmedari wala bachcha about do taandav in BH smiley37

patience wali baat bilkul thek hasmiley36

Leena k lea anni ke actions aik aam baat ha. Us se pucho bolege.

Anni aik flawed character ha, woh mistake karega. Aur yahan hum use kea se kea boltay hain. smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Happy ji do you still think he is going to care for jhanak and baccha. Even if he cares , will jhanak entertain him . Have you seen bts of Jhanak challenging ANI. There is not even one ounce of love left in both of them. Both have become besharam now. One is forcing to accept and other one is not accepting. They are fighting for a kid who is going to be miscarried.

The child should not happen at this circumstances..the child otherwise will be the worst sufferer..it has to be miscarried..

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

like I said PATIENCE is needed while watching Leena shows. smiley36

this same Anirudh will keep running after Jhanak for his bachcha & yes he will absolutely care for both. And I am saying it again he will force Jhanak to stay in BH for his precious bachcha going against his whole family. smiley36

This is a repeat of their shaadi track but with more drama & more feelings involved. Iss saare syaappe mein Arshi & BH people ka sabse zyaada katega smiley37

They are selling this kid as pyaar wala bachcha bcoz Jhanak saw bohot sara pyaar in Sir ji’s eyes smiley36 yeh bachcha kahin nahi jaane wala itni jaldi, Bose people ki naak mein dum karega ab yeh pyaar wala bachca smiley37

happy007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

patience wali baat bilkul thek hasmiley36

Leena k lea anni ke actions aik aam baat ha. Us se pucho bolege.

Anni aik flawed character ha, woh mistake karega. Aur yahan hum use kea se kea boltay hain. smiley37

Anirudh will never ever accept his mistakes ever. There will be no redemption or regret from him. Maan lo sab iss baat ko. smiley36

Also there will be no new ML coming either. Jhanak K Anirudh will keep being obsessed with each other & apne toxic love ke chakkar mein sabki life jhand Karenge dono smiley37