Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jo jaisa dikh raha hn ussey bina kuch samajy dekh liya jaye bus!

Officially robots now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

December Tak wait kate โ˜บ๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Quite understandable Rekha โค๏ธ Talk of lazy , cheap plot device !

Originally posted by: sanfan

Serial Jhanak is officially over for me

If the makers want to make a serial on a mature theme, let them first grow upโ€ฆ

If they wanted to show Jhanak getting lifeโ€™s lessons from a man who saved her numerous times and they eventually fell in love only to be thwarted by a one night stand that the guy canโ€™t recollect beyond a hugโ€ฆ.. well tell this story to the birds!!

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

December Tak wait kate โ˜บ๏ธ

October me to anniversary ani wali hn uss promo ki ๐Ÿ˜

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yes, I have stopped watching it....

Actually, since Anishit wedding, I have not watched the show properly. Very few episodes that i have watched fully. ab to clip bhi nahi dekhane ka man karata... because i dont see any good intentions from makers to show something better anytime soon or i guess ever ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I think we are waiting till December if nothing positive or sensiable showing specially ani's side.just quit the show. Show dekhna bandh kar diya clips jaroor dekh lete hain

rysohini thumbnail

Great acting skills turns costly ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hero se Villian, sabb ek hi se karwalo, talk of #FullStack

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chalo, atleast this progression happened... Colour change... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

And this show lacked proper villian , here goes one with good acting skills too ..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

October me to anniversary ani wali hn uss promo ki ๐Ÿ˜

Haa phir bhi dec Tak wait kar lete hain i hope kuch positivity ho specially for raunak

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I am saying what she did in response to what happened that night was not enough of a response and it will never be enough for me. In this day and age, no woman just stays mute and asks questions in her mind ... Like sorry but I can't ... I am only going to say that given her love for Ani she was only thinking about him and not her... just like on many instances Ani thought about Jhanak first and puts himself after ... Love makes people do crazy things and that is the only explanation! There is no "tolana molana" ... she fell in love with him, she believed in his confession and she responded to just that ....

Now to what I wanted her to do... I wanted her to fight back right there and then! Like why not? I mean beat him up for all I care! She said during that night also, "aap agale din sab bhool jayenge!" So did she know from the beginning he would not remember? This is so confusing. Don't you think? And I think the next morning also figured out Anirudh forgot about the whole ordeal, I think there was a monologue about it .. "sirji to aap sab bhool gaye" , something like that ... to yaad dilao!! she played along right? And then there was also one monologue saying you will be happy with Arshi didi because my life is too complicated something along the line... so this was a choice .,. all of this... there were several monologues...

Ani tried to talk to her three times after that about the night in Kashmir but she shut him down! I get it she must be mad, she must have felt hurt, but then you also have to direct your anger in correct way right? So this just means, she thought Ani is ignoring the whole thing, and Ani is confused why Jhanak is behaving the way she is... meanwhile there is now a child that will pay for all this! I am sorry but i want to hold both of them responsible! And i want to whack makers for this damn confusing plot! It makes no sense!!

Let's see what he says in the episode once she reveals the secret, but i am sure he will say some nonsense, but i also want to believe regardless he will care for her ... but its better not to be sure about anything these days! smiley44 ...

As i said i don't like both of these individuals, both are toxic, confused, and irresponsible... so kya discuss kare inaka love story! who is more right and wrong? There is no understanding, only harsh words, and no trust!! Like this is so messed up in my pov, it's a comedy show now! I don't see the use in trying to evaluate who is more right and who is more wrong! ... both messed up!!

And more than anything makers messed this up so bad!!

Iโ€™m not saying J is perfect but I can relate to her.

I donโ€™t want a man who does not love me whole heartedly. When she gave in she thought he loved her whole heartedly. Cold light of day showed her how easily he lied to Arshi the next day and to her. He remembered her promise but not his confession - he remembered one not the other.
if the day after the guy is lying to J and Arshi both; who wants to be tied to a guy like that. A one night stand is a lucky escape for her.

It depends on how you look at it.

One is like Arshi - I slept with you when you had bhukaar and persuader me - so you better love and marry me.! Now I wonโ€™t give up my right to you; even though you want to do your farz to didi and cannot even voice that you love me. What kind of love is this that one canโ€™t even bring oneself to say it. Not one I can depend on. I come to you home on your inviteโ€ฆyou stand mute when your family question me and then tell me itโ€™s all in my hands to get you out of the mess you created by still agreeing to marry and cheat someone you donโ€™t love. Lies lies and lies all around.

Another is I love you but I donโ€™t want a man who cannot even express his love in his senses and lies and cheats his fiance of many years. If after all that has happened between us; he wants to prioritize his farm; pls let me not stop you from doing your duty! Go ahead and have a lovely life.

I will go with the second option Vira

rysohini thumbnail

Chalo Priya, You asked me a few days back, why I thought you donโ€™t want RuNak ! You have answered your own question , Happy to see that you have found your peace dear โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: PPak

Because Ani always went back to Arshi

What kind of man goes running every time to a woman he knows he does not love when the woman he loves hurts him?
what kind of man marries a woman because a 22 year old disturbed abused woman tells him to. Where is his brain. If she told him jump in a well he would have or said throw Appu di out of the house would he have? He is not an imbecile. J has heard Ani say no matter what I will always come back to you; has heard Tejas say he will never marry you. Ani has not even been able to say I love you. After selecting the picture he will hang in their bedroom and coming to tell J he will do performance and after been explicitly told he is cheating Arshi and he knows he loves J; Ani is a liar a first rate jerk.
Yes perception is different. There are a lot of women who can love a man like Ani. I can only give my perspective right?
I appreciate the other viewpoints - each of us have our own expectations.

Edited by rysohini - 27 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Iโ€™m not saying J is perfect but I can relate to her.

I donโ€™t want a man who does not love me whole heartedly. When she gave in she thought he loved her whole heartedly. Cold light of day showed her how easily he lied to Arshi the next day and to her. He remembered her promise but not his confession - he remembered one not the other.
if the day after the guy is lying to J and Arshi both; who wants to be tied to a guy like that. A one night stand is a lucky escape for her.

It depends on how you look at it.

One is like Arshi - I slept with you when you had bhukaar and persuader me - so you better love and marry me.! Now I wonโ€™t give up my right to you; even though you want to do your farz to didi and cannot even voice that you love me. What kind of love is this that one canโ€™t even bring oneself to say it. Not one I can depend on. I come to you home on your inviteโ€ฆyou stand mute when your family question me and then tell me itโ€™s all in my hands to get you out of the mess you created by still agreeing to marry and cheat someone you donโ€™t love. Lies lies and lies all around.

Another is I love you but I donโ€™t want a man who cannot even express his love in his senses and lies and cheats his fiance of many years. If after all that has happened between us; he wants to prioritize his farm; pls let me not stop you from doing your duty! Go ahead and have a lovely life.

I will go with the second option Vira

Jhanak is the second kind, or atleast she will be after this track.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Makers are successful in creating buzz...see how we all are discussing about the show across different social media platforms.. I am scared to admit that the show will reach no 1 in coming weeks with this horrendous track and the makers will stretch it like a rubber band as long as possible ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Jhanak is daily trending in X tag