Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree....i have been saying this they will not meet till last episode , #1000 may be or 2000! I have no patience to handle charasi till then! Now she is even on the montage! .. to let's just quit! what do you say! πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

Agar aap sath de to kar sakate hai!

I am with you, I want to quit, I don’t know why I keep coming back for this toxic drug?!

What’s wrong with me?πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Edited by DiLaila - 27 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bhad me jaye aisi self discovery!

Calm down... please take deep breaths πŸ˜‚

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree....i have been saying this they will not meet till last episode , #1000 may be or 2000! I have no patience to handle charasi till then! Now she is even on the montage! .. to let's just quit! what do you say! πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

yaad-e-mazi azab hai ya-rab

cheen le mujh se hafiza mera πŸ˜‘

(The events of the past so torment me, Lord! That I want taken away all of my memories )

Edited by xnbstar - 27 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing is wrong with you!

it's just this itv format can do this to our brains! And they are taking full advantage of that!

I would say totally disconnect and watch something else, the characters are going to be CA'ed like anything so that will make it easier for us to give up on them finally... you can do it, watch something better! πŸ’ͺ

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I am with you, I want to quit, I don’t why I keep coming back for this toxic drug?!

What’s wrong with me?πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Who want wifey rights from such man who is not standing for his own child. He is moron, cheater and liar. Who will desire him as a partner now, only Arshi can do this. Seriously he is red red even black flag now. I don’t see him as a grey character he has turned black now.

Chalo, atleast this progression happened... Colour change... 😝😜

And this show lacked proper villian , here goes one with good acting skills too ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I know dear! But its a show at the end of the day!

We believe that they will meet right? we can just watch it from that point on and for now, do what is in our capacity to stay sane. The actors who perform the roles are also leaving behind the characters they are playing 12 out of 24 hours a day! And we are just viewers !

Originally posted by: xnbstar

(The events of the past so torment me, Lord! That I want taken away all of my memories )

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ameen Ya Rab

5 5 5 words words

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know dear! But its a show at the end of the day!

We believe that they will meet right? we can just watch it from that point on and for now, do what is in our capacity to stay sane. The actors who perform the roles are also leaving behind the characters they are playing 12 out of 24 hours a day! And we are just viewers !

Jo jaisa dikh raha hn ussey bina kuch samajy dekh liya jaye bus!

Officially robots now πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think we are waiting till December if nothing positive or sensiable showing specially ani's side.just quit the show. Show dekhna bandh kar diya clips jaroor dekh lete hain

DiLaila thumbnail

Nothing is wrong with you!

it's just this itv format can do this to our brains! And they are taking full advantage of that!

I would say totally disconnect and watch something else, the characters are going to be CA'ed like anything so that will make it easier for us to give up on them finally... you can do it, watch something better! πŸ’ͺ

thank you dear Vira, you give me hopes that I can detach myself from this mess

I started watching Last week tonight with John Oliver today smiley36smiley37 real life is so less toxic than this crapfest

Hopefully I feel better soon πŸ’ͺπŸ™