Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

yaar ... ek confrontation to banata tha! there was a monologue from her , "sirji to aap sab bhool gaye" the next morning .. something like that! if there is MU solve it, if he is doing PDA with someone else after sleeping with you question him, slap him! Do something!!

Like its hard for me to believe a woman of her day and age just chose to do this , out of love sure but then now all of a sudden there is haq ki ladai ... no I don't like this story... I don't like ani... I don't like Jhanak!

They don't deserve each other if they don't even know how to resolve issues and talk after spending the night together! One wants to talk and the other one wants to shut it up, slide everything under the rug, and then protest when things just blow up. and the other one keeps misunderstanding and does not trust her at all ?!

Its not love if there is no understanding and trust!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Asmi, unlimited misunderstandings + his excessive pda changed her mind

Edited by vira76 - 27 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

To think that we thought one of them confessed and now they are saying it was all just dream!

This means they are never going to show their confession till the last episode... this will keep on dragging with one of them or both of them getting tortured by each other or other people! More and more people will join in to torture them and keep them apart! Arshi is already introduced in the montage.. so enjoy some more Charasi screaming! we cant even complaint she is a PL now! she is in the middle of the montage!

The torture has just started!

I will not be watching for some time now..If situation improves in near future, which I doubt now that I hear about Jhanak deciding to stay back at BH, I will give it a shot! Otherwise, by that time if I will be in a state of unattachment, I will quit the show completely.

vira76 thumbnail

I am already not watching ... just saw some BTS and here I am ... ๐Ÿคง

this show is just going to turn more toxic and ugly this point on... its not made for audience who likes to think, and apply logic and common sense.. its for people who just watch the show for the sake of it!

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I will not be watching for some time now..If situation improves in near future, which I doubt now that I hear about Jhanak deciding to stay back at BH, I will give it a shot! Otherwise, by that time if I will be in a state of unattachment, I will quit the show completely.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yaar ... ek confrontation to banata tha! there was a monologue from her , "sirji to aap sab bhool gaye" the next morning .. something like that! if there is MU solve it, if he is doing PDA with someone else after sleeping with you question him, slap him! Do something!!

Like its hard for me to believe a woman of her day and age just chose to do this , out of love sure but then now all of a sudden there is haq ki ladai ... no I don't like this story... I don't like ani... I don't like Jhanak!

They don't deserve each other if they don't even know how to resolve issues and talk after spending the night together! One wants to talk and the other one wants to shut it up, slide everything under the rug, and then protest when things just blow up. and the other one keeps misunderstanding and does not trust her at all ?!

Its not love if there is no understanding and trust!

Vira, the makers deliberately avoided that confrontation; otherwise, they could have been living happily married, and the show would have ended.

Last episode tak separated hi rahygy for sure!

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I also believe it is better for me to stop any discussion of these two characters and story line, it is such a mess, that itโ€™s useless to give my time to the toxic writing of Leena ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

I have anxiety just thinking about what else this evil woman will do in the next 250 episodes to the characters of this show.

I will not post much, and sorry if I donโ€™t reply to your tags girls, I am busy at work nowadays

wish things get better but keeping myself away from discussion for my inner peace

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ thanks to everyone for support and the effort to bring humor to the discussion

Wish you love and peace โค๏ธ

vira76 thumbnail

Laila that is understandable... sensible audience will quit watching this show... because what they are planning to show is going to be a toxic overdose ๐Ÿ˜

I am not very active these days as well because I feel it's useless to discuss these two characters!

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I also believe it is better for me to stop any discussion of these two characters and story line, it is such a mess, that itโ€™s useless to give my time to the toxic writing of Leena ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

I have anxiety just thinking about what else this evil woman will do in the next 250 episodes to the characters of this show.

I will not post much, and sorry if I donโ€™t reply to your tags girls, I am busy at work nowadays

wish things get better but keeping myself away from discussion for my inner peace

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ thanks to everyone for support and the effort to bring humor to the discussion

vira76 thumbnail

I agree....i have been saying this they will not meet till last episode , #1000 may be or 2000! I have no patience to handle charasi till then! Now she is even on the montage! .. to let's just quit! what do you say! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Agar aap sath de to kar sakate hai!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Vira, the makers deliberately avoided that confrontation; otherwise, they could have been living happily married, and the show would have ended.

Last episode tak separated hi rahygy for sure!

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wish you peace and love and happiness too, dear โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Who want wifey rights from such man who is not standing for his own child. He is moron, cheater and liar. Who will desire him as a partner now, only Arshi can do this. Seriously he is red red even black flag now. I donโ€™t see him as a grey character he has turned black now.

His actions and behaviour will further let him down in her eyes...atleast she still respects him for what he has done for her..but by the end of this track, he will fall out of grace in her eyes..she will hate him..and then her true self discovery will begin ๐Ÿคž

vira76 thumbnail

bhad me jaye aisi self discovery!

His actions and behaviour will further let him down in her eyes...atleast she still respects him for what he has done for her..but by the end of this track, he will fall out of grace in her eyes..she will hate him..and then her true self discovery will begin ๐Ÿคž