Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

I am saying what she did in response to what happened that night was not enough of a response and it will never be enough for me. In this day and age, no woman just stays mute and asks questions in her mind ... Like sorry but I can't ... I am only going to say that given her love for Ani she was only thinking about him and not her... just like on many instances Ani thought about Jhanak first and puts himself after ... Love makes people do crazy things and that is the only explanation! There is no "tolana molana" ... she fell in love with him, she believed in his confession and she responded to just that ....

Now to what I wanted her to do... I wanted her to fight back right there and then! Like why not? I mean beat him up for all I care! She said during that night also, "aap agale din sab bhool jayenge!" So did she know from the beginning he would not remember? This is so confusing. Don't you think? And I think the next morning also figured out Anirudh forgot about the whole ordeal, I think there was a monologue about it .. "sirji to aap sab bhool gaye" , something like that ... to yaad dilao!! she played along right? And then there was also one monologue saying you will be happy with Arshi didi because my life is too complicated something along the line... so this was a choice .,. all of this... there were several monologues...

Ani tried to talk to her three times after that about the night in Kashmir but she shut him down! I get it she must be mad, she must have felt hurt, but then you also have to direct your anger in correct way right? So this just means, she thought Ani is ignoring the whole thing, and Ani is confused why Jhanak is behaving the way she is... meanwhile there is now a child that will pay for all this! I am sorry but i want to hold both of them responsible! And i want to whack makers for this damn confusing plot! It makes no sense!!

Let's see what he says in the episode once she reveals the secret, but i am sure he will say some nonsense, but i also want to believe regardless he will care for her ... but its better not to be sure about anything these days! smiley44 ...

As i said i don't like both of these individuals, both are toxic, confused, and irresponsible... so kya discuss kare inaka love story! who is more right and wrong? There is no understanding, only harsh words, and no trust!! Like this is so messed up in my pov, it's a comedy show now! I don't see the use in trying to evaluate who is more right and who is more wrong! ... both messed up!!

And more than anything makers messed this up so bad!!

Originally posted by: PPak

Vira - you give yourself to a man who said he loved you and the next day - completely disawows anything that happened the previous night, his love and his love making; only remembers she promised him; what is one to do. She says I have to think of my exam and leaves. J is not convinced Ani loves her the next morning and decided to play along. Since he stepped in BH she realizes he will never give her support. The man could not even tell his family the truth abt her marriage to Rahul or defend the woman he begged to come with him to Calcutta. What man after begging a woman like that; selfishly stands mute without giving any answers. The very fact that he lied about Rahul and her marriage shows you - he was fully manipulating the situation. Once all this happened J realizes the man is playing a game with Arshi. She is disgusted, that the perfect response. She clearly says if you can do this lying and disrespect to Arshi didi you can do the same to me. And he did exactly that. J pushed Ani to Arshi; yes because of the number of times J said to Ani - you love Arshi didi so why you are not wanting to marry her - he never once said - I donโ€™t love Arshi. He has said a thousand times I donโ€™t love J. J thinks he loves Arshi even tho he does not realize it. Right now he trusts Arshi respects Arshi and she is the right person for him: he distrusts J and also allows her to be disrespected by all and sundry; his love is worthless. J should consider she had a very lucky escape from a psycho like Ani. Seriously I never thought he would stoop so low to actually challenge her in front of his family.
I thought he was playing a game to manipulate the situation, like he always does.

I thought even during the jalofy incident that he did that act in the police station but was planning to get J out of the situation. Similarly here I thought he was pretending to not believe to buy time. But questioning her publicly and shaming her - what a moron! This is ๐Ÿ’ฏ not love. If anyone says it is love they have a very weird idea of love. True love does not hurt control is not selfish is giving and wants to see the other happy. Love is wanting to see the other happy - not jealous. Love endures forever not when it is convenient for you. Love never asks or demands or keeps expectations. Aniโ€™s zimmedari maybe can be commended for what itโ€™s worth. The man does not know the meaning of the word love.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think J will only want acceptance of child and to establish the right of her child. I donโ€™t think she will accept Ani anymore - if she does, a big goodbye to the show.

The way she has been challenging, there is no love here. She is done with ANI and his attitude. No romance now when baccha has come . She just want a better life for kid, which he can give by staying apart also. She does not want same suffering for her kid what she has suffered. That kid will have miscarriage which will totally kill the love even one ounce of love is left. I will enjoy this track bcoz jhanak will bajao everyone who will pinpoint finger at her. I guess this much confidence she got from Guruji and AK only. They must have shot one scene together before leaving from mumbai.
vira76 thumbnail

The love story is over and probably never even started!

This is just drama full of toxicity! Nonsense plot and writing ... it makes no sense and we spent hours of our precious time discussing this!

I think even birds deserve a better story than this! ๐Ÿ™„

Originally posted by: sanfan

Serial Jhanak is officially over for me

If the makers want to make a serial on a mature theme, let them first grow upโ€ฆ

If they wanted to show Jhanak getting lifeโ€™s lessons from a man who saved her numerous times and they eventually fell in love only to be thwarted by a one night stand that the guy canโ€™t recollect beyond a hugโ€ฆ.. well tell this story to the birds!!

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I am saying what she did in response to what happened that night was not enough of a response and it will never be enough for me. In this day and age, no woman just stays mute and asks questions in her mind ... Like sorry but I can't ... I am only going to say that given her love for Ani she was only thinking about him and not her... just like on many instances Ani thought about Jhanak first and puts himself after ... Love makes people do crazy things and that is the only explanation! There is no "tolana molana" ... she fell in love with him, she believed in his confession and she responded to just that ....

Now to what I wanted her to do... I wanted her to fight back right there and then! Like why not? I mean beat him up for all I care! She said during that night also, "aap agale din sab bhool jayenge!" So did she know from the beginning he would not remember? This is so confusing. Don't you think? And I think the next morning also figured out Anirudh forgot about the whole ordeal, I think there was a monologue about it .. "sirji to aap sab bhool gaye" , something like that ... to yaad dilao!! she played along right? And then there was also one monologue saying you will be happy with Arshi didi because my life is too complicated something along the line... so this was a choice .,. all of this... there were several monologues...

Ani tried to talk to her three times after that about the night in Kashmir but she shut him down! I get it she must be mad, she must have felt hurt, but then you also have to direct your anger in correct way right? So this just means, she thought Ani is ignoring the whole thing, and Ani is confused why Jhanak is behaving the way she is... meanwhile there is now a child that will pay for all this! I am sorry but i want to hold both of them responsible! And i want to whack makers for this damn confusing plot! It makes no sense!!

Let's see what he says in the episode once she reveals the secret, but i am sure he will say some nonsense, but i also want to believe regardless he will care for her ... but its better not to be sure about anything these days! smiley44 ...

As i said i don't like both of these individuals, both are toxic, confused, and irresponsible... so kya discuss kare inaka love story! who is more right and wrong? There is no understanding, only harsh words, and no trust!! Like this is so messed up in my pov, it's a comedy show now! I don't see the use in trying to evaluate who is more right and who is more wrong! ... both messed up!!

And more than anything makers messed this up so bad!!

Enjoy the comedy show... Only that will keep us sane ๐Ÿ˜…

vira76 thumbnail

well, tighten your seatbelt ... FL torture and ML CA is the theme of this show and source of income!

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I am worried now...if Jhanak decides to stay in BH, how long the makers plan to stretch this track!!! I don't want to see continuation of the track more than two weeks.

vira76 thumbnail

To think that we thought one of them confessed and now they are saying it was all just dream!

This means they are never going to show their confession till the last episode... this will keep on dragging with one of them or both of them getting tortured by each other or other people! More and more people will join in to torture them and keep them apart! Arshi is already introduced in the montage.. so enjoy some more Charasi screaming! we cant even complaint she is a PL now! she is in the middle of the montage!

The torture has just started!

Enjoy the comedy show... Only that will keep us sane ๐Ÿ˜…

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

May be Aditya supports her as a friend, and it further creates MU between A and J.

Not expecting romace track anytime soon, baki we need to see how the story goes forward.

There's already a BTS of Jhanak asserting Ani that she is not going anywhere and will fight to get her baby it's fathers name.

Hamare confession dream resulted in parenthood ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think J will only want acceptance of child and to establish the right of her child. I donโ€™t think she will accept Ani anymore - if she does, a big goodbye to the show.

Exactly..Jhanak will ask for Ani's approval of the child's legitimacy .. she will tell Ani that she doesn't want any wife rights from him as acc to her Ani loves Arshi and Arshi is married to him.. this will make him further irritated and dejected as his ego will hurt again thinking that Jhanak doesn't desire him as a partner even after claiming such a big thing...and we know what rejection and ego can do to him..

Edited by madonna.dibya - 27 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

The love story is over and probably never even started!

This is just drama full of toxicity! Nonsense plot and writing ... it makes no sense and we spent hours of our precious time discussing this!

I think even birds deserve a better story than this! ๐Ÿ™„

I also believe it is better for me to stop any discussion of these two characters and story line, it is such a mess, that itโ€™s useless to give my time to the toxic writing of Leena ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

I have anxiety just thinking about what else this evil woman will do in the next 250 episodes to the characters of this show.

I will not post much, and sorry if I donโ€™t reply to your tags girls, I am busy at work nowadays

wish things get better but keeping myself away from discussion for my inner peace

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ thanks to everyone for support and the effort to bring humor to the discussion

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly..Jhanak will ask for Ani's approval of the child's legitimacy .. she will tell Ani that she doesn't want any wife rights from him as acc to her Ani loves Arshi and Arshi is married to him.. this will make him further irritated and dejected as his will hurt thinking that Jhanak doesn't desire him as a partner even after claiming such a big thing...and we know what rejection and ego can do to him..

Who want wifey rights from such man who is not standing for his own child. He is moron, cheater and liar. Who will desire him as a partner now, only Arshi can do this. Seriously he is red red even black flag now. I donโ€™t see him as a grey character he has turned black now.