Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Loves this Maya๐Ÿ’— this show is not related to reality.not at all โ˜บ๏ธ

Seriously Varsha , how can any of this be real ๐Ÿ‘ป

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Serial Jhanak is officially over for me

If the makers want to make a serial on a mature theme, let them first grow upโ€ฆ

If they wanted to show Jhanak getting lifeโ€™s lessons from a man who saved her numerous times and they eventually fell in love only to be thwarted by a one night stand that the guy canโ€™t recollect beyond a hugโ€ฆ.. well tell this story to the birds!!

Edited by sanfan - 27 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bahut bhayankar bakwas chal raha hain

Not going to watch this anymore ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Forget what happened in past . I am seriously laughing at the drama what is coming in future episodes. Jhanak will bajao everyone in BH especially ANI. He would have never thought to see jhanak this way. Ab Haq Jama kar dikha. He will forget now how to exercise right on anyone. He would be thinking yeh to Arshi se bhi dangerous hai. Kahan fans gaya mein. Why she want a toxic family and a liar cheater father . No logic
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I agree with you here!

Jhanak was feeling betrayed next morning when he said Arshi k sath me apna farz poora karonga!

His choice words + Mistimed communication led to a misunderstanding in Jhanak's eyes.

Excessive PDA completely assured her that he loved Arshi and was only getting attracted to her = Her monologue when she's looking him dancing with Arshi.

I would say that here, the makers artificially created misunderstandings and never allowed them to communicate openly.

Both wanted to accept eachother but those misunderstandings ๐Ÿ’”

Zainab we are matured and sensiable person but this story and makers have no any sensiablity.this show is not for us โ˜บ๏ธ

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

How does Adi figure in this scenario?

Unless Ani is playing a game with Arshi there is no way he and J can have a romance track now.

If J even goes near Ani for herself outside acceptance of baby; she has zero self respect.

May be Aditya supports her as a friend, and it further creates MU between A and J.

Not expecting romace track anytime soon, baki we need to see how the story goes forward.

There's already a BTS of Jhanak asserting Ani that she is not going anywhere and will fight to get her baby it's fathers name.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Priya Dii....the way they were going with Ani's character right now....they will be unfair to him to show her Sangharsh....I am sure but....

But after that night....".may be " was from both the sides...Both had hoped a lot from eachother ....but the thing is none of them ever spoke about those expectations in front of eachother.....and I still feel Ani tried to talk., He requested her to listen ,at least tried to initiate conversation about that night..You may say he talked Rubbish...but he tried in his twisted way.If jhanak had contined instead of sutting him away toh shayad she could have said about consumation as well in case he doesnt remember (which is nonsense i agree)...Did Jhanak even try???... I don't think...How could she speak lines like " apka aur Arshi ka pyar Toofan me bhi khada rahega"..... calling herself nothing but a Toofan even after physically accepting him husband. .

If it was that easy for her to push him away and sign the annulment...toh what was he thinking when she consummated....

I hope that they won't butcher Ani to this extent...That would be sooo soo pathetic...

But both of them had their own share of fault.....Baaki Kam zyada depends on perspective...for you Ani is more at fault..for some it's Jhanak....but both were idiots....to let this happen.....

Because Ani always went back to Arshi

What kind of man goes running every time to a woman he knows he does not love when the woman he loves hurts him?
what kind of man marries a woman because a 22 year old disturbed abused woman tells him to. Where is his brain. If she told him jump in a well he would have or said throw Appu di out of the house would he have? He is not an imbecile. J has heard Ani say no matter what I will always come back to you; has heard Tejas say he will never marry you. Ani has not even been able to say I love you. After selecting the picture he will hang in their bedroom and coming to tell J he will do performance and after been explicitly told he is cheating Arshi and he knows he loves J; Ani is a liar a first rate jerk.
Yes perception is different. There are a lot of women who can love a man like Ani. I can only give my perspective right?
I appreciate the other viewpoints - each of us have our own expectations.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Makers are successful in creating buzz...see how we all are discussing about the show across different social media platforms.. I am scared to admit that the show will reach no 1 in coming weeks with this horrendous track and the makers will stretch it like a rubber band as long as possible ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Edited by madonna.dibya - 27 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Zainab we are matured and sensiable person but this story and makers have no any sensiablity.this show is not for us โ˜บ๏ธ

You're right, Varsha!

I'm hating the fact that why I saw Hiba saying 'maa ka birthday hai in the first promo in Oct last year'.

She really attracted me to watch this crap but now get attached with RuNak ๐Ÿฅฒ

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

May be Aditya supports her as a friend, and it further creates MU between A and J.

Not expecting romace track anytime soon, baki we need to see how the story goes forward.

There's already a BTS of Jhanak asserting Ani that she is not going anywhere and will fight to get her baby it's fathers name.

I think J will only want acceptance of child and to establish the right of her child. I donโ€™t think she will accept Ani anymore - if she does, a big goodbye to the show.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Satyanash ho gaya!!ab to uss track ko rubber band ki tarah khichenge makers ๐Ÿซฃ