Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Correct.. his memory is till the first hug ... lol

no matter how stupid this is .. that is the truth and that is why the characters were so confused after the Kashmir!

But they stretched this for 100 more episodes... some greedy writing!

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Whatever confusion happening now is due to bad writing and bad execution.. if we look back at recent episodes, we can see Ani truly did not remember anything post asking her to stay with him and hug..that's why he said ILU to Arshi..that's why he is still confused about his feelings towards Jhanak..that's why his monologue during nakli SR with Arshi "kya main sach me usse pyar karta hun"..

It's all messed up due to bas portrayal of the characters in the last few episodes.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Maya see the scene when she pushes him away - he says right or wrong we can think of it later…look at his face - he is angry with her and it feels like he is asserting his right on her. Are you saying he is not reacting with anger to J here? Krushal is a damn good actor and that is anger.

Even after he woke up from the dream - he did not need to wake J up. He could have let her sleep. He calls her wakes her up - pulls her to him and immediately you can see him with crossed hands trying to figure out how he can be physical with her. It is clear she does not want this. His dream followed by waking up next to her; I can accept he does not remember, but that night he def wanted her physically and did everything to persuade her. It was consensual but manipulated and persuaded. He took advantage of her love for him.
I wrote this exact explanation the day it happened and have always maintained they did the act. All her dialogs after this - they are very clear. I don’t know why viewers felt that they did not consummate.
J is damn good here - she prioritizes her child over her shame or ego. Even if Ani does not remember disowning her before his family is disgusting.

Tell me one thing - if Arshi had told him she was pregnant what would he have done?

He would have taken her aside to have a conversation. He respects Arshi.
Love without respect is worthless.
Will you trust your life to a man like Ani, and the excuse that J pushed Ani to Arshi is pathetic. She asked him very clearly why he was marrying Arshi if he did not love her. The ball was very much in Ani’s court. What a jerk!

May be , that is your perception Priya .

Watch the entire episode and not today's fb as , it is shown in a way to take the story forward that Jhanak is right and Anirudh is bad .

I could no way sense it as anger . I felt like he was showing all his love which was suppressed within. The previous confrontation by her about marriage and how she felt , everything together had piled up and then the night happened .

Its so good that you could assume they consummated. But unfortunately I couldn't .

For me its was just a hug which was needed at that moment as he was sick , mentally weak and like he said before know one understands me , nor loved me .

And as far as I am concerned for an argument even if he forced her , why did she give it in . She hugged him back with so much love and peace . Her closing eyes with peace cant be taken by me as not consent . Then I would blame it on the actress and her expression !!!

And for your question of would you trust a man like Anirudh , I would say I am not stupid as Jhanak to say after a physical intimacy that I would keep this night to myself , or I remember only what I need to remember or even say please marry my sister and dont cheat her . Also would never sign the annulment and do the biggest blunder .

And yes, I am giving the excuse of she pushing him to Arshi as that was clearly shown in the episode when he said he is feeling suffocated and wants to cancel the marriage . He even says can we ...but that sentence was not even allowed to complete by Jhanak. Also the last conversation between them in the corridor she insulted him with huge bashan of there was nothing special in that night when he initiated that topic . That is the maximum a man can do.But yes , he could also have rejected the annulment.

Lastly Priya , its too childish to ask would you accept a man like Anirudh or trust him . Because its reel we are discussing. Does any of this happen in real life.Does a girl keep marriage secret and gift her husband to her sister . Does anyone like Arshi accept Anirudh after the marriage truth is exposed , does any parents ask their daughter to stick to a married man . Does anyone forget the physical intimacy because of having fever . Doesnt DNA test exists .

I love to respect opinions and discussions .

I would like you to avoid such irrational questions , to me !!!

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 26 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vira - you give yourself to a man who said he loved you and the next day - completely disawows anything that happened the previous night, his love and his love making; only remembers she promised him; what is one to do. She says I have to think of my exam and leaves. J is not convinced Ani loves her the next morning and decided to play along. Since he stepped in BH she realizes he will never give her support. The man could not even tell his family the truth abt her marriage to Rahul or defend the woman he begged to come with him to Calcutta. What man after begging a woman like that; selfishly stands mute without giving any answers. The very fact that he lied about Rahul and her marriage shows you - he was fully manipulating the situation. Once all this happened J realizes the man is playing a game with Arshi. She is disgusted, that the perfect response. She clearly says if you can do this lying and disrespect to Arshi didi you can do the same to me. And he did exactly that. J pushed Ani to Arshi; yes because of the number of times J said to Ani - you love Arshi didi so why you are not wanting to marry her - he never once said - I don’t love Arshi. He has said a thousand times I don’t love J. J thinks he loves Arshi even tho he does not realize it. Right now he trusts Arshi respects Arshi and she is the right person for him: he distrusts J and also allows her to be disrespected by all and sundry; his love is worthless. J should consider she had a very lucky escape from a psycho like Ani. Seriously I never thought he would stoop so low to actually challenge her in front of his family.
I thought he was playing a game to manipulate the situation, like he always does.

I thought even during the jalofy incident that he did that act in the police station but was planning to get J out of the situation. Similarly here I thought he was pretending to not believe to buy time. But questioning her publicly and shaming her - what a moron! This is πŸ’― not love. If anyone says it is love they have a very weird idea of love. True love does not hurt control is not selfish is giving and wants to see the other happy. Love is wanting to see the other happy - not jealous. Love endures forever not when it is convenient for you. Love never asks or demands or keeps expectations. Ani’s zimmedari maybe can be commended for what it’s worth. The man does not know the meaning of the word love.

...and he will pay badly for not understanding what LOVE actually is..that's one of the take away points of this track...to make Anirudh realise true meaning of love

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

no matter how stupid this is .. that is the truth and that is why the characters were so confused after the Kashmir!

Bahut bhayankar bakwas chal raha hain

Not going to watch this anymore πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't believe this miscarriage article. J is gonna stay in BH and fight for the baby's rights. Bina matlab they won't bring pregancy track - see now the promo is shown with the title "is janmashtami". They can stretch it as far as they can, along with side track of Apudi, Choton etc. Also Shrishti Bips planning plotting to harm J.

Everytime Ani and Jhanak tries to move on from each other they are somehow brought back together by divine intervention - now the baby is the one who is ties them together. The montage is also changed now removing that dancing Jhanak's picture, instead Arshi is shown in between A and J, they purposefully made J to lose competition so that she is back to BH and bear everyone's insults.

Miscarriage track may come but in the future, when A and J might come closer, then J miscarries and Ani might blame her and they get separated. As per ITV history, the miscarriage doesn't actually happen and she gives birth away from everyone, and then leapπŸ˜›

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now she will fight for her right that she once handed over willingly after sleeping with the man she loves !! πŸ™„

There was no fight necessary .. you should not have signed the annulment papers after you know you have consummated your marriage!! Koi samazo inn do idiots ko!

She handed it over because she genuinely believed Ani loved Arshi and was guilty of enjoying before J.

She has a monologue - why did you say you loved me then? Why did you lie to me. She thinks he used her. She clearly asked him - why marry Arshi if you don’t love her? That means if you have to act your love - you should not marry.
Ani was sailing in 2 boats with no sign of choosing; she helped him decide. He is not a baby to listen to J and marry Arshi.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am worried now...if Jhanak decides to stay in BH, how long the makers plan to stretch this track!!! I don't want to see continuation of the track more than two weeks.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vira - you give yourself to a man who said he loved you and the next day - completely disawows anything that happened the previous night, his love and his love making; only remembers she promised him; what is one to do. She says I have to think of my exam and leaves. J is not convinced Ani loves her the next morning and decided to play along. Since he stepped in BH she realizes he will never give her support. The man could not even tell his family the truth abt her marriage to Rahul or defend the woman he begged to come with him to Calcutta. What man after begging a woman like that; selfishly stands mute without giving any answers. The very fact that he lied about Rahul and her marriage shows you - he was fully manipulating the situation. Once all this happened J realizes the man is playing a game with Arshi. She is disgusted, that the perfect response. She clearly says if you can do this lying and disrespect to Arshi didi you can do the same to me. And he did exactly that. J pushed Ani to Arshi; yes because of the number of times J said to Ani - you love Arshi didi so why you are not wanting to marry her - he never once said - I don’t love Arshi. He has said a thousand times I don’t love J. J thinks he loves Arshi even tho he does not realize it. Right now he trusts Arshi respects Arshi and she is the right person for him: he distrusts J and also allows her to be disrespected by all and sundry; his love is worthless. J should consider she had a very lucky escape from a psycho like Ani. Seriously I never thought he would stoop so low to actually challenge her in front of his family.
I thought he was playing a game to manipulate the situation, like he always does.

I thought even during the jalofy incident that he did that act in the police station but was planning to get J out of the situation. Similarly here I thought he was pretending to not believe to buy time. But questioning her publicly and shaming her - what a moron! This is πŸ’― not love. If anyone says it is love they have a very weird idea of love. True love does not hurt control is not selfish is giving and wants to see the other happy. Love is wanting to see the other happy - not jealous. Love endures forever not when it is convenient for you. Love never asks or demands or keeps expectations. Ani’s zimmedari maybe can be commended for what it’s worth. The man does not know the meaning of the word love.

I agree with you here!

Jhanak was feeling betrayed next morning when he said Arshi k sath me apna farz poora karonga!

His choice words + Mistimed communication led to a misunderstanding in Jhanak's eyes.

Excessive PDA completely assured her that he loved Arshi and was only getting attracted to her = Her monologue when she's looking him dancing with Arshi.

I would say that here, the makers artificially created misunderstandings and never allowed them to communicate openly.

Both wanted to accept eachother but those misunderstandings πŸ’”

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

May be that is your perception Priya .

I could sense it has anger at all. I felt like he was showing all his love which was suppressed within. The previous confrontation by her about marriage and how she felt , everything together had piled up and then the night happened .

Its so good that you vould assume they consummated. But unfortunately I didnt .

For me its was just a hug which needed at that moment as he was sick , mentally weak and like he said before know one understands me , nor loved me .

And as far as I am concerned for an argument even if he forced her , why did she give it in . She hugged him back with so much love and peace . Her closing eyes with peace cant be taken by me as not consent . Then I would blame it on the actress and her expression !!!

And for you question of would you trust a man like Anirudh , I would say I am not be stupid as Jhanak to say after a physical intimacy that I would keep this night to myself , or I remember only what I need to remember or even say please marry my sister and dont cheat her . Also would never sign the annulment and do the biggest blunder .

And yes, I am giving the excuse of she pushing him to Arshi as that was clearly shown in the episode when he said he is feeling suffocated and wants to cancel the marriage . He even says can we ...but that sentence was not even allowed to complete by Jhanak. Also the last conversation between them in the corridor she insulted him with huge bashan of there was nothing special in that night when he initiated that topic . That is the maximum an man can do.But yes , he could also have rejected the annulment.

Lastly Priya , its too childish to ask how would you accept an man like Anirudh or trust him . Because its reel we are discussing. Does any of this happen in real life.Does a girl keep marriage secret and gift her husband to her sister . Does anyone like Arshi accept Anirudh after the marriage truth is exposed , does any parents ask their daughter to stick to a married man . Does anyone forget the physical intimacy because of having fever . Doesnt DNA test exists .

I love to respect opinions and discussions .

I would like you to avoid such irrational questions , atleast to me !!!

Loves this MayaπŸ’— this show is not related to reality.not at all ☺️

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I don't believe this miscarriage article. J is gonna stay in BH and fight for the baby's rights. Bina matlab they won't bring pregancy track - see now the promo is shown with the title "is janmashtami". They can stretch it as far as they can, along with side track of Apudi, Choton etc. Also Shrishti Bips planning plotting to harm J.

Everytime Ani and Jhanak tries to move on from each other they are somehow brought back together by divine intervention - now the baby is the one who is ties them together. The montage is also changed now removing that dancing Jhanak's picture, instead Arshi is shown in between A and J, they purposefully made J to lose competition so that she is back to BH and bear everyone's insults.

Miscarriage track may come but in the future, when A and J might come closer, then J miscarries and Ani might blame her and they get separated. As per ITV history, the miscarriage doesn't actually happen and she gives birth away from everyone, and then leapπŸ˜›

How does Adi figure in this scenario?

Unless Ani is playing a game with Arshi there is no way he and J can have a romance track now.

If J even goes near Ani for herself outside acceptance of baby; she has zero self respect.