Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Seriously i really don't know makers living in which generation.if woman said that you are my child's father means he would be because she didn't say lie. Every one knows lots of tests can be prove this but they are just man becoming villan.ani is educated and sensiable person and he should know that jahank can't say lie.

Even he does not trust her he can take legal route and get the proof. Why so much drama. But makers want to show the drama so they won’t take the legal route. Like how she lost the dance show here also they will show that jhanak will get her right but in the end she will lose here also.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Let's just hope that he thinks that... because i dont think he will.. he thinks he remembers the night.. and anyone will trust his own memory first! and Ani is a logical human being he is going to trust himself more. But he will be surely confused about why Jhanak is doing this and his conclusion will be stupid as well.. most prob Adi... thinking he knocked her up and she is confused and now she thinks its him who did this to her... and he will go bonkers on Adi

To think that all this raita from last 100 episodes was because of memory loss is just insane! They made Ani forget everything so they could "ghusao" Anishit wedding and annulment !! pathetic writing

Vira yaar....apki dp...

Haasni nikal jati hn jabhi nazar jati hai 😁

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes i agree good for her!! yay!! but they need a child to do this?

I mean this could have happened right after they spent the night yaar! Like they gonna use a child and prob miscarriage to show a hate relationship.. isn't this just too sadist!?!!

I am concerned about this writer's mental situation!!

Please don't doubt Leena's mental health conditions.. she is sick!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Vira yaar....apki dp...

Ani ke liye true love jahan ani wahan Vira☺️

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Now she will fight for her right that she once handed over willingly after sleeping with the man she loves !! πŸ™„

There was no fight necessary .. you should not have signed the annulment papers after you know you have consummated your marriage!! Koi samazo inn do idiots ko!

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1827220252666552514?s=46 check the difference between both montage . She was dancing before now not. Birds are gone and ghunghaton image was already there in previous one below her name that does not signify that she will dance . So good knows what they will show

vira76 thumbnail

chalo ... at least i am able to make you guys laugh! Because show ne neend haram kar rakhi hai!! 🀣

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Vira yaar....apki dp...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Whatever confusion happening now is due to bad writing and bad execution.. if we look back at recent episodes, we can see Ani truly did not remember anything post asking her to stay with him and hug..that's why he said ILU to Arshi..that's why he is still confused about his feelings towards Jhanak..that's why his monologue during nakli SR with Arshi "kya main sach me usse pyar karta hun"..

It's all messed up due to bas portrayal of the characters in the last few episodes.

vira76 thumbnail

Jee ... i am arshi stan! I am waiting for did to take those sleeping pulls after she finds out Ani has knocked up her sister! 🀣

I am celebrating in advance!! smiley37

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ani ke liye true love jahan ani wahan Vira☺️

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yes... she had the power to question him!

I mean who stays that normal after sleeping with someone the next day? I don't think a baby was necessary to show women's empowerment! It's too late in my eyes... she should have questioned him right away.. and he said he did not remember, slap him and remind him!! But ye mute ban kar annulment sign kar diya, monologues pe monologues, MUs pe MUs !! and now this royal mess!!

its so forced not organic at all

Vira - you give yourself to a man who said he loved you and the next day - completely disawows anything that happened the previous night, his love and his love making; only remembers she promised him; what is one to do. She says I have to think of my exam and leaves. J is not convinced Ani loves her the next morning and decided to play along. Since he stepped in BH she realizes he will never give her support. The man could not even tell his family the truth abt her marriage to Rahul or defend the woman he begged to come with him to Calcutta. What man after begging a woman like that; selfishly stands mute without giving any answers. The very fact that he lied about Rahul and her marriage shows you - he was fully manipulating the situation. Once all this happened J realizes the man is playing a game with Arshi. She is disgusted, that the perfect response. She clearly says if you can do this lying and disrespect to Arshi didi you can do the same to me. And he did exactly that. J pushed Ani to Arshi; yes because of the number of times J said to Ani - you love Arshi didi so why you are not wanting to marry her - he never once said - I don’t love Arshi. He has said a thousand times I don’t love J. J thinks he loves Arshi even tho he does not realize it. Right now he trusts Arshi respects Arshi and she is the right person for him: he distrusts J and also allows her to be disrespected by all and sundry; his love is worthless. J should consider she had a very lucky escape from a psycho like Ani. Seriously I never thought he would stoop so low to actually challenge her in front of his family.
I thought he was playing a game to manipulate the situation, like he always does.

I thought even during the jalofy incident that he did that act in the police station but was planning to get J out of the situation. Similarly here I thought he was pretending to not believe to buy time. But questioning her publicly and shaming her - what a moron! This is πŸ’― not love. If anyone says it is love they have a very weird idea of love. True love does not hurt control is not selfish is giving and wants to see the other happy. Love is wanting to see the other happy - not jealous. Love endures forever not when it is convenient for you. Love never asks or demands or keeps expectations. Ani’s zimmedari maybe can be commended for what it’s worth. The man does not know the meaning of the word love.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even he does not trust her he can take legal route and get the proof. Why so much drama. But makers want to show the drama so they won’t take the legal route. Like how she lost the dance show here also they will show that jhanak will get her right but in the end she will lose here also.

Medical route lenge to prove paternity...but usse pehle drama dikha dikha k humara sarr khayenge makers πŸ˜‚ just pray this torturous track ends soon