Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Vira now i feel that ani have been totally changed.i don't think so any positive sign will come for raunak . makers also create platform for becoming ani's villain. In Mumbai Jhanak so much insulted to ani in front of adi and ani would take revenge for this.care and love gone by ani side after this Mumbai track .

Its not like he will take revenge ...rather they have given him a visual of Aditya in such a way that he can consider him as the papa of the baby.

That is why Aditya had come to her room in the night and Jhanak declaring our relation is changed , and asking Anirudh to get out of the room !!!!

Shopping together , attending party together , offering hoise to live ,etc...

I had a guess that Aditya was brought in for jealousy and which will finally lead to confession...

But look at what they are showing , it was all for Anirudh to not believe Jhanak and make him CA her .

So he can reject all her claims and our brilliant writer made him forget all his intimacy just because he had fever πŸ€ͺ🀐🀐🀐

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

yes i agree good for her!! yay!! but they need a child to do this?

I mean this could have happened right after they spent the night yaar! Like they gonna use a child and prob miscarriage to show a hate relationship.. isn't this just too sadist!?!!

I am concerned about this writer's mental situation!!

Already jhanak is hating him to the core ab miscarriage ke baad to aur kitna hate karne wali hai. For proving women lead character right the reason for miscarriage will be ANI only. All basus were scared after her warning. I am still not understanding how she can get her right . Has she come up with some plan or just she is doing drama . She will stay to make everyone life hell in BH. Or to kuch nahi lag raha mujhe. Abhi shubho ko pehle jhanak se nipatna padega laloon will be at back seat
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

she was in full senses and yes she could have pushed back ...

but she believed his confession... so her side of the story is that she just acted out of love for him... they were married at that time so prob she saw nothing wrong in this.

But I cannot accept what they did the next morning! Some kind of conversation was needed ..

I so hate makers! this story is such a mess! its just thriller and horror not a love story!

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

If Jhanak didn't want any further complications between Anishit, she should have taken oral contraceptive upfront..and if I have the permission to say this...it was Anirudh who was violated..coz Jhanak knew he was not in senses..she should have rejected his advances.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Because she may have hoped he would bring her to BH and refuse to marry Arshi.

He brought he and first thing he said was sorry to Arshi asked if she was upset and agreed with J that she came for his marriage.

If Ani thought he could not live without J confessed to J and then goes to marry Arshi what kind of man is he. Whether J pushed or not - is irrelevant. He is an adult - he should have stopped the marriage and told the truth to Arshi.

Gosh J coming to BH saying she is pregnant and Ani refusing it’s his child; is a slap on the face of anyone who thought he was a good man. He is a sick man one you can never ever trust with anything. If he really does this Runak is dead as a duck.

Priya Dii....the way they were going with Ani's character right now....they will be unfair to him to show her Sangharsh....I am sure but....

But after that night....".may be " was from both the sides...Both had hoped a lot from eachother ....but the thing is none of them ever spoke about those expectations in front of eachother.....and I still feel Ani tried to talk., He requested her to listen ,at least tried to initiate conversation about that night..You may say he talked Rubbish...but he tried in his twisted way.If jhanak had contined instead of sutting him away toh shayad she could have said about consumation as well in case he doesnt remember (which is nonsense i agree)...Did Jhanak even try???... I don't think...How could she speak lines like " apka aur Arshi ka pyar Toofan me bhi khada rahega"..... calling herself nothing but a Toofan even after physically accepting him husband. .

If it was that easy for her to push him away and sign the annulment...toh what was he thinking when she consummated....

I hope that they won't butcher Ani to this extent...That would be sooo soo pathetic...

But both of them had their own share of fault.....Baaki Kam zyada depends on perspective...for you Ani is more at fault..for some it's Jhanak....but both were idiots....to let this happen.....

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Maya see the scene when she pushes him away - he says right or wrong we can think of it later…look at his face - he is angry with her and it feels like he is asserting his right on her. Are you saying he is not reacting with anger to J here? Krushal is a damn good actor and that is anger.

Even after he woke up from the dream - he did not need to wake J up. He could have let her sleep. He calls her wakes her up - pulls her to him and immediately you can see him with crossed hands trying to figure out how he can be physical with her. It is clear she does not want this. His dream followed by waking up next to her; I can accept he does not remember, but that night he def wanted her physically and did everything to persuade her. It was consensual but manipulated and persuaded. He took advantage of her love for him.
I wrote this exact explanation the day it happened and have always maintained they did the act. All her dialogs after this - they are very clear. I don’t know why viewers felt that they did not consummate.
J is damn good here - she prioritizes her child over her shame or ego. Even if Ani does not remember disowning her before his family is disgusting.

Tell me one thing - if Arshi had told him she was pregnant what would he have done?

He would have taken her aside to have a conversation. He respects Arshi.
Love without respect is worthless.
Will you trust your life to a man like Ani, and the excuse that J pushed Ani to Arshi is pathetic. She asked him very clearly why he was marrying Arshi if he did not love her. The ball was very much in Ani’s court. What a jerk!

@bold it's mutual as both wanted to be loved but start Ani ne kara tha with his emotional talks. Jhanak tried to resist first but confession ko she felt real so that's why usney apna pyaar nichawar krdya as per bts dialogues.

That was completely unadulterated and true love bus misunderstandings ki nazar hogya 😒

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Maya, there's no logic in this show.

Before signing the annulment papers, both wanted to accept their marriage but had false assumptions toward each other.

Better not to discuss this uncertain story πŸ˜•

Makers khud bhi nahi jantey kya likhna h

Seriously i really don't know makers living in which generation.if woman said that you are my child's father means he would be because she didn't say lie. Every one knows lots of tests can be prove this but they are just man becoming villan.ani is educated and sensiable person and he should know that jahank can't say lie.

vira76 thumbnail

dont know ... I dont like this track at all! like i am so done with this to be honest!

Ani's CA is not justified ... Jhanak's now haq ki ladai does not make sense to me ... a little too late for everything ...

miscarriage to show women's empowerment .. ugh eww it's just pathetic! I mean please tell me in this day and age who will do what Jhanak did? Like who?!!

And who the hell forgets sleeping with someone after a feverish night?! I mean come on! Iss par kya hi discuss kare! Pehale make sense to kare ye sab!!

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Already jhanak is hating him to the core ab miscarriage ke baad to aur kitna hate karne wali hai. For proving women lead character right the reason for miscarriage will be ANI only. All basus were scared after her warning. I am still not understanding how she can get her right . Has she come up with some plan or just she is doing drama . She will stay to make everyone life hell in BH. Or to kuch nahi lag raha mujhe. Abhi shubho ko pehle jhanak se nipatna padega laloon will be at back seat

vira76 thumbnail

Let's just hope that he thinks that... because i dont think he will.. he thinks he remembers the night.. and anyone will trust his own memory first! and Ani is a logical human being he is going to trust himself more. But he will be surely confused about why Jhanak is doing this and his conclusion will be stupid as well.. most prob Adi... thinking he knocked her up and she is confused and now she thinks its him who did this to her... and he will go bonkers on Adi

To think that all this raita from last 100 episodes was because of memory loss is just insane! They made Ani forget everything so they could "ghusao" Anishit wedding and annulment !! pathetic writing

Seriously i really don't know makers living in which generation.if woman said that you are my child's father means he would be because she didn't say lie. Every one knows lots of tests can be prove this but they are just man becoming villan.ani is educated and sensiable person and he should know that jahank can't say lie.

Edited by vira76 - 27 days ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

He accepted his child or he started jumping like a child no it is not mine

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Leenaji is a shameless women bus ..

Ban karey koi is writer ko ya Allah krey inki aqal sahi ho or kuch acha likhny ki taufeeq ata ho.