Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Agree Asmi and Vidya πŸ’―

J’s ultimate fear of being a home wrecker has taken a backseat and is priority2! That she is a mother to be, so her baby is priority 1 and she is trying to do all things, she thinks is right, for the baby !

So her misplaced mahaanta syndrome for Arshi didi , is no where in sight anymore!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree too! When not then, why now ??She pushed him when he came up to talk to her about everything.. she didn’t even want him to complete his sentence! β€˜ aap aisa kuch mat boliye jisse pachtana pad jaye’ or something like that! And she herself dismissed the night as nothing significant when he started to talk about it.. now with her marriage annulled and the father of her child β€˜married β€˜ to Arshi, how does she expect him to do justice to the unborn??🀨

Mujhe sach mein samajh nahi aa raha ! As if her return to BH with this news was not enough, the makers made Ani amnesiac.. how convenient!!
The very purpose of him bringing her to BH was to make Brij accept her as his daughter , ab the same person has become a bigger villain in her life by repeating the same deeds as Brij !! It’s not sitting right!! Both of them are behaving out of character 😑πŸ₯Ή

Sab kuch kharab kar diya ! Such a beautiful story it was till the aag wali shadi !! Aag sab ko lag jaati aur teenon ke teenon coma pahunch jaate toh phir season 2 mein revive kar sakte they with entirely different character sketches!!πŸ™„

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But I am strongly against her dialogues after the incident and her actions . When you knew you had physical intimacy with a man who is / was your husband how can you sign the annulment and make your relation invalid .

Now if Arshi was married to Anirudh , what would have happened to her. Even if Anirudh accept her , Arshi would play an important role as her consent in signing the divorce will be needed.

So what will be Jhanak and her kid position in society . She who have seen this and experienced should have never signed annulment .

I completely agree with your last point.Makers are taking viewers as brainless ...

Maya, there's no logic in this show.

Before signing the annulment papers, both wanted to accept their marriage but had false assumptions toward each other.

Better not to discuss this uncertain story πŸ˜•

Makers khud bhi nahi jantey kya likhna h

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes Maya this is woman empowering of Leenaji point view. BTS also came that ani didn't accept but jahank would stay in bh house because trp viewers loves this track that man is cheated person. I know jhanak didn't go anywhere in bh house and tolerate so much insulted by bh house.disgusting ideaπŸ˜”

look at ANI face he is so scared when jhanak gave the challenge. That’s why he was discussing with The fake biwi and sasu maa how to escape now from this. She is not going to do maid work anymore. She has come for her Haq this time . She will give back to everyone this time. Even Arshi is scared now . If this time they will CA her they get back with interest in return. Jhanak is going to cross Upma this time
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Maya, there's no logic in this show.

Before signing the annulment papers, both wanted to accept their marriage but had false assumptions toward each other.

Better not to discuss this uncertain story πŸ˜•

Makers khud bhi nahi jantey kya likhna h

Exactly we need not discuss this rubbish twist that the writer brings in. She is just in for trp .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yes... she had the power to question him!

I mean who stays that normal after sleeping with someone the next day? I don't think a baby was necessary to show women's empowerment! It's too late in my eyes... she should have questioned him right away.. and he said he did not remember, slap him and remind him!! But ye mute ban kar annulment sign kar diya, monologues pe monologues, MUs pe MUs !! and now this royal mess!!

its so forced not organic at all

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Vira di....

Jhanak said that she saw love for her in his eyes....Then why ??? Why she didn't decide to ask him? Why did she not talk to him about that moment...?

Why? Like why she still pushed him towards Arshi....!!!

Now she is fighting for her kid....but was his love not worth fighting for!!!...He tried,he cried, he pleaded for her to listen to him...she didn't even once after the consummation....

He was her husband for God's sake..when she saw love in her husband's eyes for her and consummated with him...in all her senses...then how could he push him to marry Arshi then....

Ohh God..... I can't even imagine.....

And Ani toh chodo very conveniently they gave him amnesia.....

vira76 thumbnail

yes i agree good for her!! yay!! but they need a child to do this?

I mean this could have happened right after they spent the night yaar! Like they gonna use a child and prob miscarriage to show a hate relationship.. isn't this just too sadist!?!!

I am concerned about this writer's mental situation!!

Originally posted by: shanakanj

look at ANI face he is so scared when jhanak gave the challenge. That’s why he was discussing with The fake biwi and sasu maa how to escape now from this. She is not going to do maid work anymore. She has come for her Haq this time . She will give back to everyone this time. Even Arshi is scared now . If this time they will CA her they get back with interest in return. Jhanak is going to cross Upma this time

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I disagree Priya,

I couldn't see any anger in that scene, all I could sense was lot of love . I can still agree to a point that she was initially not willing, but ultimately when she hugged him she has closed her eyes with so much peace as if she wanted the moment. And for consent it doesn't means Yes, I am ready in words . Its through actions too. And her hugging him back and giving in was because she also wanted to be loved at that moment. All the love they had for each other came out . I believe at that point they had love for each other and also they were husband and wife as it was projected in many ways before she left to Kashmir .

He not remembering is for raising female sentiments as at the moment the female is looking equally or even more bad ( as after the night pushing him to Arshi and signing annulment was huge mistake from both sides, specially Jhanak's side as he atleast had tried to open up and cancel the marriage , but she shut him down)and the writer needs to erase it. So he will not remember, will reject , CA her and what not.

That is not suprising at all.

If its to blame , its both as they knew they had physical intimacy they should reject the annulment and keep respect for their relation not sacrifice and be mahan.

Maya see the scene when she pushes him away - he says right or wrong we can think of it later…look at his face - he is angry with her and it feels like he is asserting his right on her. Are you saying he is not reacting with anger to J here? Krushal is a damn good actor and that is anger.

Even after he woke up from the dream - he did not need to wake J up. He could have let her sleep. He calls her wakes her up - pulls her to him and immediately you can see him with crossed hands trying to figure out how he can be physical with her. It is clear she does not want this. His dream followed by waking up next to her; I can accept he does not remember, but that night he def wanted her physically and did everything to persuade her. It was consensual but manipulated and persuaded. He took advantage of her love for him.
I wrote this exact explanation the day it happened and have always maintained they did the act. All her dialogs after this - they are very clear. I don’t know why viewers felt that they did not consummate.
J is damn good here - she prioritizes her child over her shame or ego. Even if Ani does not remember disowning her before his family is disgusting.

Tell me one thing - if Arshi had told him she was pregnant what would he have done?

He would have taken her aside to have a conversation. He respects Arshi.
Love without respect is worthless.
Will you trust your life to a man like Ani, and the excuse that J pushed Ani to Arshi is pathetic. She asked him very clearly why he was marrying Arshi if he did not love her. The ball was very much in Ani’s court. What a jerk!

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I won't say he is whitewashed... he is still gray for me. He has plenty of things he needs to apologize to Jhanak for. And I agree I don't like the writing here. We fell in love with their confession and it turned out to be a joke!

The lack of trust is definitely a question... in that sense, he needs to learn a lot! I am still waiting for the apology for the fire incident... They are planning to bundle this all up and serve Ani in one go so he can die in guilt once and for all!

Ani is not the one to not take responsibility after sleeping with someone if he knew about it that is, he is not a playboy. All his actions after returning from Kashmir now make sense because he does not even remember the confession according to me... lol ! And Jhanak actions and harsh words also make sense! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In this case, he is going to think it's Adi's... he will be in a situation where he can't accept it or reject her ... lol

He is so confident about his memory of that night. He is going to trust his memory more and think Jhanak is either confused or lying! This is so messed up. You know if you tell someone you forgot about sleeping with someone and now you gonna be father of a baby, it will be hard to believe that right? So this is the angle makers have chosen!! I mean "kuch bhi"!!

But I don't think he takes the blame alone here... If Jhanak remembered the night, she still agreed to sign the annulment, she was asking him to marry Arshi... For the situation of Runak, both are responsible. Yes, but the hurt that Jhanak must have felt after the night and with Ani's actions is amplified by a lot. But I still can't support her either.... she should have confronted him right away! Why now? lol ... baby is a big deal but sleeping with someone and asking him to marry her sister no less is not? This "haq" ki ladai is little too late in my eyes!! And again i am mad at makers, because no woman is like this! please give me a break!

To be honest I don't like either of them at this point and I hate the makers the most! They are making a 22-year-old woman go through things that people don't even experience in their entire life...

If Jhanak didn't want any further complications between Anishit, she should have taken oral contraceptive upfront..and if I have the permission to say this...it was Anirudh who was violated..coz Jhanak knew he was not in senses..she should have rejected his advances.

vira76 thumbnail

Ani is going to take a blow that's for sure! But I know one thing he cares for her, he wanted to put a bandaid on her before he left no matter how angry he was ... they both care for each other...

This will be the test of their love. They either fail or sail but we gonna get tortured ...

I am not going to assume anything ! because my god that has bad results!!

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Vira now i feel that ani have been totally changed.i don't think so any positive sign will come for raunak . makers also create platform for becoming ani's villain. In Mumbai Jhanak so much insulted to ani in front of adi and ani would take revenge for this.care and love gone by ani side after this Mumbai track .

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Birds are gone..coz her freedom, chirpiness and confidence are snatched..she have to rebuild it now onwards..ghugrooo abhi v hai...that means she will make entry into entertainment world..I am glad they didn't put Arshi in the middle as per the BTS as it received major backlash... the way Arshi is made to stand in the montage it gives an idea how her character will be in upcoming tracks..she exudes arrogance and I care a damn attitude..she will be the trouble maker between Runak by staying in between them ..atleast the makers have kept Jhanak taller than the other two leads..going by the current tracks, Anirudh has been pushed further behind signifying his reduced influence on her life now onwards...overall the montage captures the essence of the upcoming tracks...

The happy full of life wala Jhanak gone...and innocent jhanak also gone...here she looks like she has some determination..Ani looks same...but his side if fulll of clouds..it indicates either misunderstandings or dankness in his life..