Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Vira di....

Jhanak said that she saw love for her in his eyes....Then why ??? Why she didn't decide to ask him? Why did she not talk to him about that moment...?

Why? Like why she still pushed him towards Arshi....!!!

Now she is fighting for her kid....but was his love not worth fighting for!!!...He tried,he cried, he pleaded for her to listen to him...she didn't even once after the consummation....

He was her husband for God's sake..when she saw love in her husband's eyes for her and consummated with him...in all her senses...then how could he push him to marry Arshi then....

Ohh God..... I can't even imagine.....

And Ani toh chodo very conveniently they gave him amnesia.....

I agree too! When not then, why now ??She pushed him when he came up to talk to her about everything.. she didn’t even want him to complete his sentence! β€˜ aap aisa kuch mat boliye jisse pachtana pad jaye’ or something like that! And she herself dismissed the night as nothing significant when he started to talk about it.. now with her marriage annulled and the father of her child β€˜married β€˜ to Arshi, how does she expect him to do justice to the unborn??🀨

Mujhe sach mein samajh nahi aa raha ! As if her return to BH with this news was not enough, the makers made Ani amnesiac.. how convenient!!
The very purpose of him bringing her to BH was to make Brij accept her as his daughter , ab the same person has become a bigger villain in her life by repeating the same deeds as Brij !! It’s not sitting right!! Both of them are behaving out of character 😑πŸ₯Ή

Sab kuch kharab kar diya ! Such a beautiful story it was till the aag wali shadi !! Aag sab ko lag jaati aur teenon ke teenon coma pahunch jaate toh phir season 2 mein revive kar sakte they with entirely different character sketches!!πŸ™„

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

he cares for her that much is certain. No matter how angry or upset he is with her ... he does not remember the night for sure and that is why he was confused about Jhanak's behavior and all the MUs ...

I think he remembers til the part where she comes to hug him and he hugs her back and he dreams about SR... because in the morning he says I hugged you and slept... so from the dream SR , confession and the consumption all was just dream ..

So to him he never confessed to Jhanak ... i am damn sure about this! But this is stupid and hilarious

Vira now i feel that ani have been totally changed.i don't think so any positive sign will come for raunak . makers also create platform for becoming ani's villain. In Mumbai Jhanak so much insulted to ani in front of adi and ani would take revenge for this.care and love gone by ani side after this Mumbai track .

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We have to accept that Mr.Anirudh Bose, will be shown in extreme bad light going forward coz the writer reckons FL can be glorified only if ML is butchered! It’s a given ! And it will earn them the desired TRPs!

FL needs the empathy and sympathy of the viewers so she will be the one against the whole world!

But that said, the deed was consensual! They felt loved, they shared a moment and they did the deed !

It was not r*pe ! Yes Ani was insistent and J gave in ! As simple as that ! There is no two ways to this fact !

In fact as per the story right now Ani was not in his senses no matter how rubbish it is.....But Jhanak was..

She even assumed that he might forget everything the next morning...If anyone who had the power to stop it then it was Jhanak.....she could have slapped, pushed ...but she didn't...

Because she also wanted to be loved...

That visual of her closing her eyes and feeling his touch when she hugged her back..there was peace ,there was sukoon on her face...that feeling was beautiful for her as well....

It was love...and love only......There was consent...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In fact as per the story right now Ani was not in his senses no matter how rubbish it is.....But Jhanak was..

She even assumed that he might forget everything the next morning...If anyone who had the power to stop it then it was Jhanak.....she could have slapped, pushed ...but she didn't...

Because she also wanted to be loved...

That visual of her closing her eyes and feeling his touch when she hugged her back..there was peace ,there was sukoon on her face...that feeling was beautiful for her as well....

It was love...and love only......There was consent...

Perfectly said!

Jhanak's longing to be loved was clearly discernible. β™₯️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Mayuri new BTS aaya hai

Anirudh Bose ne nahi roka Jhanak ko ghar me

Jhanak khud se rahegi BH me apne baby ke haq ke liye

Anirudh Bose is worst man

He doesn't have guts to accept anything

https://x.com/Piaberryxoxo/status/1827228053581295628?t=gjUuawwoNfcCxJE-U3hGbg&s=19

That's why he run behind his pyaari biwi to pacify her.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I won't say he is whitewashed... he is still gray for me. He has plenty of things he needs to apologize to Jhanak for. And I agree I don't like the writing here. We fell in love with their confession and it turned out to be a joke!

The lack of trust is definitely a question... in that sense, he needs to learn a lot! I am still waiting for the apology for the fire incident... They are planning to bundle this all up and serve Ani in one go so he can die in guilt once and for all!

Ani is not the one to not take responsibility after sleeping with someone if he knew about it that is, he is not a playboy. All his actions after returning from Kashmir now make sense because he does not even remember the confession according to me... lol ! And Jhanak actions and harsh words also make sense! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In this case, he is going to think it's Adi's... he will be in a situation where he can't accept it or reject her ... lol

He is so confident about his memory of that night. He is going to trust his memory more and think Jhanak is either confused or lying! This is so messed up. You know if you tell someone you forgot about sleeping with someone and now you gonna be father of a baby, it will be hard to believe that right? So this is the angle makers have chosen!! I mean "kuch bhi"!!

But I don't think he takes the blame alone here... If Jhanak remembered the night, she still agreed to sign the annulment, she was asking him to marry Arshi... For the situation of Runak, both are responsible. Yes, but the hurt that Jhanak must have felt after the night and with Ani's actions is amplified by a lot. But I still can't support her either.... she should have confronted him right away! Why now? lol ... baby is a big deal but sleeping with someone and asking him to marry her sister no less is not? This "haq" ki ladai is little too late in my eyes!! And again i am mad at makers, because no woman is like this! please give me a break!

To be honest I don't like either of them at this point and I hate the makers the most! They are making a 22-year-old woman go through things that people don't even experience in their entire life...

Originally posted by: PPak

That’s where I don’t like what they are doing. They are playing a game. They are making Ani not remember the night and the set this up during bhukaar night itself.

So Ani is whitewashed - because now they made J look like she is running behind Adi and if Ani cannot remember not J confronted him; why should he believe?
it also means Ani does not even want to be separated from Arshi and was lying about loving J.

A man who distrusts a woman so much is disrespectful and uncaring of her feelings; you can never convince me that he loved loves her

If Ani does not try to speak to J and find out why she thinks they consummated and question her in front of his family, he is the lowest of the low.

If he is trying to keep Arshi happy by denying this - is there anything lower than lowest of the low? What happened to he cannot live without her?

Let them have Adi J happen; I don’t want to see Runak anymore. This is unforgivable.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Start kisney kiya means = Ani here who started to hug Jhanak. Agar janey deta to ye din nahi ata....😝

Kaha ki baat kaha leli Maya apny 😁

1. Ani said Arshi se farz nibhonga

2. She went with flow that time without realizing the negative consequences later on as us raat usney ek baat kahi thi ke aap ki zindagi me nahi askti so she doesn't want to destroy Ani's settled life + commitment

3. Makers hi janey unka logic πŸ˜•

But I am strongly against her dialogues after the incident and her actions . When you knew you had physical intimacy with a man who is / was your husband how can you sign the annulment and make your relation invalid .

Now if Arshi was married to Anirudh , what would have happened to her. Even if Anirudh accept her , Arshi would play an important role as her consent in signing the divorce will be needed.

So what will be Jhanak and her kid position in society . She who have seen this and experienced should have never signed annulment .

I completely agree with your last point.Makers are taking viewers as brainless ...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vira di....

Jhanak said that she saw love for her in his eyes....Then why ??? Why she didn't decide to ask him? Why did she not talk to him about that moment...?

Why? Like why she still pushed him towards Arshi....!!!

Now she is fighting for her kid....but was his love not worth fighting for!!!...He tried,he cried, he pleaded for her to listen to him...she didn't even once after the consummation....

He was her husband for God's sake..when she saw love in her husband's eyes for her and consummated with him...in all her senses...then how could he push him to marry Arshi then....

Ohh God..... I can't even imagine.....

And Ani toh chodo very conveniently they gave him amnesia.....

Asmi, unlimited misunderstandings + his excessive pda changed her mind

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree too! When not then, why now ??She pushed him when he came up to talk to her about everything.. she didn’t even want him to complete his sentence! β€˜ aap aisa kuch mat boliye jisse pachtana pad jaye’ or something like that! And she herself dismissed the night as nothing significant when he started to talk about it.. now with her marriage annulled and the father of her child β€˜married β€˜ to Arshi, how does she expect him to do justice to the unborn??🀨

Mujhe sach mein samajh nahi aa raha ! As if her return to BH with this news was not enough, the makers made Ani amnesiac.. how convenient!!
The very purpose of him bringing her to BH was to make Brij accept her as his daughter , ab the same person has become a bigger villain in her life by repeating the same deeds as Brij !! It’s not sitting right!! Both of them are behaving out of character 😑πŸ₯Ή

Sab kuch kharab kar diya ! Such a beautiful story it was till the aag wali shadi !! Aag sab ko lag jaati aur teenon ke teenon coma pahunch jaate toh phir season 2 mein revive kar sakte they with entirely different character sketches!!πŸ™„

Vidya..they spoiled a beautiful Pure innocent lovestory..

And how Ani has this selective amnesia.....

Man he just had fever that night...not a big thing to forget what he did..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

r*pe will be not the right word to use for sure! It was consent ...

But one was prob not in a sense lol (this is so stupid!!) and another one thought the other one was fully conscious and he is being honest (which he was but in his dreams!!)

I just can't digest this "twist" !! I mean what in the world!!

Dream dance, dream SR, dream confession!! and now dream baby!!

Hamara mazak bana ke rakh diya hai makers ne!

Originally posted by: rysohini

We have to accept that Mr.Anirudh Bose, will be shown in extreme bad light going forward coz the writer reckons FL can be glorified only if ML is butchered! It’s a given ! And it will earn them the desired TRPs!

FL needs the empathy and sympathy of the viewers so she will be the one against the whole world!

But that said, the deed was consensual! They felt loved, they shared a moment and they did the deed !

It was not r*pe ! Yes Ani was insistent and J gave in ! As simple as that ! There is no two ways to this fact !