Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I know....both wanted to be loved that time but start kisney kara tha 😝

Jhanak really yearned for his love and confession, so she beautifully hugged him back. πŸ’–

Zainab ,what is the start kis ne kiya and all...its not a fight to say you started , I started ...

Hugging was fine , next level happened and then why did she back out is my doubt... They were husband and wife , why annul their relation . And so many big dialogues ....I cant understand that how could they both sign the annulment after this .

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

he cares for her that much is certain. No matter how angry or upset he is with her ... he does not remember the night for sure and that is why he was confused about Jhanak's behavior and all the MUs ...

I think he remembers til the part where she comes to hug him and he hugs her back and he dreams about SR... because in the morning he says I hugged you and slept... so from the dream SR , confession and the consumption all was just dream ..

So to him he never confessed to Jhanak ... i am damn sure about this! But this is stupid and hilarious

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Zainab now this serial watching without mind and heart.past main ani aur Jhanak ne kya kaha just forget because makers also forgot or makers convenience ke hisab se ager ani ko negative or bura banana to makers kuch bhi dikha sakte.Lets see kuch raunak ke fevour main karte hain or ani ke character ko butchered karte.i still hope ani would taking time but he accepted.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But love was there Zainab , it was not that he manipulated and had tied her . She could so strongly disagree and push him away.

That means she also needed the moment . For me it was mutual after a point and she too had lot of love which came out at that special moment .

As I wrote before , CA , memory loss and everything will happen as Leena needs to empower women in a particular way which only she understands and make men Villian. .

Yes Maya this is woman empowering of Leenaji point view. BTS also came that ani didn't accept but jahank would stay in bh house because trp viewers loves this track that man is cheated person. I know jhanak didn't go anywhere in bh house and tolerate so much insulted by bh house.disgusting ideaπŸ˜”

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

That i agree with ... it is stupid way to show woman empowerment.. If they really wanted to show ani forget the night then could have shown intoxication ... fever does not make sense ..

its very stupid writing

The makers are lucky to get such good artists to perform...however, we cannot tell the same for the actors...KrusHi are unlucky to be casted in such a horrendous show.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I am certain they will portray Ani in a bad light, and make him forget everything.

A BTS is showing Jhanak saying she submitted because she felt his love, meaning she had his consent. She says one of them is speaking the truth, meaning Ani does not remember and his facts are different from her.

He forgot everything from confession onwards, after he woke up from a dream... this is what I understand but we shall see what they show. How come he does not remember? Oh well, I agree there forgetting because of a fever is downright stupid writing ...

That’s where I don’t like what they are doing. They are playing a game. They are making Ani not remember the night and the set this up during bhukaar night itself.

So Ani is whitewashed - because now they made J look like she is running behind Adi and if Ani cannot remember not J confronted him; why should he believe?
it also means Ani does not even want to be separated from Arshi and was lying about loving J.

A man who distrusts a woman so much is disrespectful and uncaring of her feelings; you can never convince me that he loved loves her

If Ani does not try to speak to J and find out why she thinks they consummated and question her in front of his family, he is the lowest of the low.

If he is trying to keep Arshi happy by denying this - is there anything lower than lowest of the low? What happened to he cannot live without her?

Let them have Adi J happen; I don’t want to see Runak anymore. This is unforgivable.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But love was there Zainab , it was not that he manipulated and had tied her . She could so strongly disagree and push him away.

That means she also needed the moment . For me it was mutual after a point and she too had lot of love which came out at that special moment .

As I wrote before , CA , memory loss and everything will happen as Leena needs to empower women in a particular way which only she understands and make men Villian. .

In fact as per the story right now Ani was not in his senses no matter how rubbish it is.....But Jhanak was..

She even assumed that he might forget everything the next morning...If anyone who had the power to stop it then it was Jhanak.....she could have slapped, pushed ...but she didn't...

Because she also wanted to be loved...

That visual of her closing her eyes and feeling his touch when she hugged her back..there was peace ,there was sukoon on her face...that feeling was beautiful for her as well....

It was love...and love only......There was consent...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes Maya this is woman empowering of Leenaji point view. BTS also came that ani didn't accept but jahank would stay in bh house because trp viewers loves this track that man is cheated person. I know jhanak didn't go anywhere in bh house and tolerate so much insulted by bh house.disgusting ideaπŸ˜”

Of course now show will be NO.1

We should celebrate 🍰🍰🀬🀬

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zainab ,what is the start kis ne kiya and all...its not a fight to say you started , I started ...

Hugging was fine , next level happened and then why did she back out is my doubt... They were husband and wife , why annul their relation . And so many big dialogues ....I cant understand that how could they both sign the annulment after this .

Start kisney kiya means = Ani here who started to hug Jhanak. Agar janey deta to ye din nahi ata....😝

Kaha ki baat kaha leli Maya apny 😁

1. Ani said Arshi se farz nibhonga

2. She went with flow that time without realizing the negative consequences later on as us raat usney ek baat kahi thi ke aap ki zindagi me nahi askti so she didn't want to destroy Ani's settled life + commitment

3. Makers hi janey unka logic πŸ˜•

Edited by xnbstar - 27 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Vira di....

Jhanak said that she saw love for her in his eyes....Then why ??? Why she didn't decide to ask him? Why did she not talk to him about that moment...?

Why? Like why she still pushed him towards Arshi....!!!

Now she is fighting for her kid....but was his love not worth fighting for!!!...He tried,he cried, he pleaded for her to listen to him...she didn't even once after the consummation....

He was her husband for God's sake..when she saw love in her husband's eyes for her and consummated with him...in all her senses...then how could he push him to marry Arshi then....

Ohh God..... I can't even imagine.....

And Ani toh chodo very conveniently they gave him amnesia.....

Because she may have hoped he would bring her to BH and refuse to marry Arshi.

He brought he and first thing he said was sorry to Arshi asked if she was upset and agreed with J that she came for his marriage.

If Ani thought he could not live without J confessed to J and then goes to marry Arshi what kind of man is he. Whether J pushed or not - is irrelevant. He is an adult - he should have stopped the marriage and told the truth to Arshi.

Gosh J coming to BH saying she is pregnant and Ani refusing it’s his child; is a slap on the face of anyone who thought he was a good man. He is a sick man one you can never ever trust with anything. If he really does this Runak is dead as a duck.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I am hoping at least Ani should remember the hug and what he talked to her on that night. If he does, he should get the possibility of things getting escalated on that night leading to pregnancy.

He wont Goddy ,that is how writer is planning to show female lead strong ...unlike her maa he came back to fight .

Its good to show this, but cant she show the man accepting it gracefully ...