Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I just saw those beautiful Fever Night episodes, and she's trying her best to resist, but Ani keeps emotionally manipulating her and then confesses. She really believed his ILU, felt his loved and then calmly loved him. Both loved eachother, which was pure and true β™₯️

Result: All alone feeling betrayed by his love πŸ’”

Ye hath me kabhi choronga, Me humesha tamhrey sath rahonga

Ye sab hug se phly kahy thy to ye kasey bhool gaya?

But love was there Zainab , it was not that he manipulated and had tied her . She could so strongly disagree and push him away.

That means she also needed the moment . For me it was mutual after a point and she too had lot of love which came out at that special moment .

As I wrote before , CA , memory loss and everything will happen as Leena needs to empower women in a particular way which only she understands and make men Villian. .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am certain they will portray Ani in a bad light, and make him forget everything.

A BTS is showing Jhanak saying she submitted because she felt his love, meaning she gave her consent. She says one of them is speaking the truth, meaning Ani does not remember and his facts are different from her.

He forgot everything from confession onwards, after he woke up from a dream... this is what I understand but we shall see what they show. How come he does not remember? Oh well, I agree there forgetting because of a fever is downright stupid writing ...

Originally posted by: PPak

He did push for it. The whole scene you can see his need and his anger and manipulation to get her to capitulate. She gave in because he pushed and she loved him. if he does not remember now; he cannot suddenly remember. I hope he does not act like he does not remember to keep the peace with Arshi and family. The whole Ani loves J feel is lost.

The sentiment now is Ani feels a haq and has a proprietary attitude towards Jhanak. It is not love

Edited by vira76 - 27 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

His obsession for her make him to think like that..

Mayuri new BTS aaya hai

Anirudh Bose ne nahi roka Jhanak ko ghar me

Jhanak khud se rahegi BH me apne baby ke haq ke liye

Anirudh Bose is worst man

He doesn't have guts to accept anything

https://x.com/Piaberryxoxo/status/1827228053581295628?t=gjUuawwoNfcCxJE-U3hGbg&s=19

vira76 thumbnail

That i agree with ... it is stupid way to show woman empowerment.. If they really wanted to show ani forget the night then could have shown intoxication ... fever does not make sense ..

its very stupid writing

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

The whole point of introducing such horrendous tracks is to make sure that we as audience root for Jhanak's solo journey..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I just saw those beautiful Fever Night episodes, and she's trying her best to resist, but Ani keeps emotionally manipulating her and then confesses. She really believed his ILU, felt his loved and then calmly loved him. Both loved eachother, which was pure and true β™₯️

Result: All alone feeling betrayed by his love πŸ’”

Ye hath me kabhi choronga, Me humesha tamhrey sath rahonga

Ye sab hug se phly kahy thy to ye kasey bhool gaya?

Zainab now this serial watching without mind and heart.past main ani aur Jhanak ne kya kaha just forget because makers also forgot or makers convenience ke hisab se ager ani ko negative or bura banana to makers kuch bhi dikha sakte.Lets see kuch raunak ke fevour main karte hain or ani ke character ko butchered karte.i still hope ani would taking time but he accepted.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But love was there Zainab , it was not that he manipulated and had tied her . She could so strongly disagree and push him away.

That means she also needed the moment . For me it was mutual after a point and she too had lot of love which came out at that special moment .

As I wrote before , CA , memory loss and everything will happen as Leena needs to empower women in a particular way which only she understands and make men Villian. .

I know....both wanted to be loved that time but start kisney kara tha 😝

Jhanak really yearned for his love and confession, so she beautifully hugged him back. πŸ’–

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Same here. But the Makers are shameless..just like Anirudh, They will flip Arshi's character development also. She may become more clingy towards Anirudh.

Arey.... Why like Anirudh ...

Makers are shameless , poor Anirudh is their character ...what can he do in this...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Zainab now this serial watching without mind and heart.past main ani aur Jhanak ne kya kaha just forget because makers also forgot or makers convenience ke hisab se ager ani ko negative or bura banana to makers kuch bhi dikha sakte.Lets see kuch raunak ke fevour main karte hain or ani ke character ko butchered karte.i still hope ani would taking time but he accepted.

Sahi kehrahi hn Varsha aap.

Sab kuch badal gaya hai us raat ke baat se πŸ’”

vira76 thumbnail

The miscarriage and all... uff my heart breaks thinking about it. she is 22 year old. Makers are sick to the core!

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

The one thing i don't understand is do jhanak makers have the courage to run a pregnancy rejection and miscarriage story during janmashtami. This makes me think initial reaction will be bad from Sunday to around Tuesday. Then when special airs it will be acceptance and happy. I have hope. Guruji 2 and Salman also filmed on madh island recently and this makes me thing during screen test (director said they need jhanak next week) guruji 2 will have conversation with jhanak and this will motivate her to go back to kolkata. I don't see jhanak coming back to mumbai so soon. She should be there for Apu’s shaadi.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I am certain they will portray Ani in a bad light, and make him forget everything.

A BTS is showing Jhanak saying she submitted because she felt his love, meaning she had his consent. She says one of them is speaking the truth, meaning Ani does not remember and his facts are different from her.

He forgot everything from confession onwards, after he woke up from a dream... this is what I understand but we shall see what they show. How come he does not remember? Oh well, I agree there forgetting because of a fever is downright stupid writing ...

Vira di....

Jhanak said that she saw love for her in his eyes....Then why ??? Why she didn't decide to ask him? Why did she not talk to him about that moment...?

Why? Like why she still pushed him towards Arshi....!!!

Now she is fighting for her kid....but was his love not worth fighting for!!!...He tried,he cried, he pleaded for her to listen to him...she didn't even once after the consummation....

He was her husband for God's sake..when she saw love in her husband's eyes for her and consummated with him...in all her senses...then how could he push him to marry Arshi then....

Ohh God..... I can't even imagine.....

And Ani toh chodo very conveniently they gave him amnesia.....